• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok I had a feeling it was something along those lines. Especially with LWL's FB yesterday asserting that Harry and MaMa Lee had bought 38OR for full value and empahised that any sale would not have to be given to charity.

I do think however that under that Settlement Agreement the full 150% value has been given to the relevant charities. Its out in public, so I doubt LHL would lie over this. Moreover LWL has said in FB that LHY had been wrongly and harshly penalised by LHL under that Settlement Agreement.

Its all about the money. LKY wanted the house demolished for the privacy reason, ie, not wanting tourists to trample around the house looking at his personal things, bedrooms, toilets, etc. He also wanted the house "redeveloped" and sold off. The word redeveloped is mentioned numerous times in LHL's address to Parliament on July 3rd. LHL sold his share of the house to LHY at a premium because he expected that LHY would A) demolish the house and fulfill the father's wish B)redevelop it and sell it off to a construction company for a big profit. The part about giving the proceeds to charity is a red herring, because to date, no charities have been named, no charities have come forward to say that they received xxxx amount from the Lees, and finally, no dollar amount has been even mentioned other then "market value". I personally believe that no charities received a single sen from these assholes.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Point C - siblings claimed that they were led to believe that LHL would not stand in their way with regard to demolition is the property went over. 150% of market value is something no dumb person would pay knowing that it might be gazetted and sister living in it unless they were led to believe otherwise.

The house is practically worthless for PM and his wife in their lifetime as the will allows the sister remain there and they have to maintain it.

Who knows what the real factors are? It's the 50% punishment penalty that intrigues me and reflects poorly on LHL. It's extortion.

My take on this 2 day Parliamentary farce!

A. LHL had and continues to fail to provide any valid legitimate unflawed reason why he should not sue his siblings for defamation. The fact that they are family is irrelevant. He will in effect be suing as PM and SG of PAP and not as their fellow sibling and eldest son of Harry and MaMa Lee. To quote today's ST editorial headline " Lee's(as in LKY) wish would be to put S'pore first" and that means LHL should put Singapore first before familee. If LHL cannot do this, then he needs to step down as PM, plain and simple. Singapore is larger than LHL and his familee. Also LHL, GCT, TCH, HSK, IR, JP and the rest of PAP and NMPs like Chia Yong Yong need to be reminded once again of the following statements made by LKY, GCT and LHL in the past. If LHL does not sue now, he and the rest of PAP have no legitimate grounds for suing other people in future.

Goh Chok Tong in 1999 - "We have an understanding that if a minister is defamed and he does not sue, he must leave cabinet."

Lee Kuan Yew in 2006 - "When I call a man openly, you're a liar, you're dishonest, and you do not dare to sue me, there's something basically wrong."

Lee Hsien Lonng in 2006 - "If we do not act and the lies and defamation are repeated...I think the government's reputation goes down."

B. TCH's explanation on the Ministerial Committee cuts no ice. In particular, why the need for SDs?! Also why such a high powered committe required to come up with so-called "drawer plans" and non-binding options. Tenuous clarification at best.

C. Perhaps I am being obtuse, but I still don't understand why LHY agreed to purchase 38OR from LHL, particularly under such onerous terms bearing in mind that his and LWL's end game was and still appears to be to fulfill Harry and MaMa Lee's dying last wishes i.e. demolish 38OR.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
My take on this 2 day Parliamentary farce!

A. LHL had and continues to fail to provide any valid legitimate unflawed reason why he should not sue his siblings for defamation. The fact that they are family is irrelevant. He will in effect be suing as PM and SG of PAP and not as their fellow sibling and eldest son of Harry and MaMa Lee. To quote today's ST editorial headline " Lee's(as in LKY) wish would be to put S'pore first" and that means LHL should put Singapore first before familee. If LHL cannot do this, then he needs to step down as PM, plain and simple. Singapore is larger than LHL and his familee. Also LHL, GCT, TCH, HSK, IR, JP and the rest of PAP and NMPs like Chia Yong Yong need to be reminded once again of the following statements made by LKY, GCT and LHL in the past. If LHL does not sue now, he and the rest of PAP have no legitimate grounds for suing other people in future.

This is a very good rebuttal - putting Singapore's interests ahead of personal interests; putting Singapore ahead of his own family.

Indeed, if the allegations of LHY and LWL are true then the siblings are putting Singapore's interests ahead of their family ties. In Chinese, it's called 大义灭亲.

LHL is playing the "head I win tail you lose" game in Parliament. When ministers want LHY and LWL to shut up, they say "put Singapore's interest first". When LHL doesn't dare to sue, he says because we are the children of our father, and we don't want to besmirch our parents' names." He puts his family first.

At the end of the session, he declared himself the winner.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Point C - siblings claimed that they were led to believe that LHL would not stand in their way with regard to demolition is the property went over. 150% of market value is something no dumb person would pay knowing that it might be gazetted and sister living in it unless they were led to believe otherwise.

The house is practically worthless for PM and his wife in their lifetime as the will allows the sister remain there and they have to maintain it.

Who knows what the real factors are? It's the 50% punishment penalty that intrigues me and reflects poorly on LHL. It's extortion.

Going by the current $24m valuation on 38OR it would appear that LHL has screwed LHY of $36m. No wonder LHY is flipping mad!

As for the 50% "punishment" , that may have been one of the trigger factors together with the SD 'ambush' which made the siblings cross the rubicon?!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a very good rebuttal - putting Singapore's interests ahead of personal interests; putting Singapore ahead of his own family.

Indeed, if the allegations of LHY and LWL are true then the siblings are putting Singapore's interests ahead of their family ties. In Chinese, it's called 大义灭亲.

LHL is playing the "head I win tail you lose" game in Parliament. When ministers want LHY and LWL to shut up, they say "put Singapore's interest first". When LHL doesn't dare to sue, he says because we are the children of our father, and we don't want to besmirch our parents' names." He puts his family first.

At the end of the session, he declared himself the winner.

"This episode, there is no investigation done, it is ownself defend ownself in Parliament with the PAP MPs" LTK !

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
OPEN LETTER TO LI HONGYI

Dear Hongyi

You posted on your FB that you hv no interest in politics. Would you hv posted to the contrary and demolished your parents? I doubt so, Therefore what you hv posted is not more credible than the sun will set in the east. It is a cheap shot and stained your credibility in the court of public opinion.
The footprints are there to parachute you to some high political positions without trying for them... that is why an IT guy YOU ARE deputy director, at such tender age, in PMO a organ of the state whose boss is your father.
Jurong will have a cloned Silicon Valley and I smell your stench in it.... is this one project to ensure you succeed and get promoted to some bigwig in PAP exco? I think so. If you do not, please make irrevocable declaration that you will never hold any appointment in PAP or govt ever.
One LHL is enough misery for Singaporeans whose lunches are constantly stolen by foreiign trashes your father brought in by the shiploads. Among them are thieves, crooks, degree fakers, rapists, TB sufferers, ad infintum. Do we need another natural aristocrat jr to create more mess? singapore does not belong to the Lees..... others with better brains but no connection must be given equal chance,

Yours truly

Last edited:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Given his CEP and the portfolio he has been given, he has a good chance of becoming Head of Civil Service.

The footprints are there to parachute you to some high political positions without trying for them... that is why an IT guy YOU ARE deputy director, at such tender age, in PMO a organ of the state whose boss is your father.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the moment he is has access and resources and the ambit to do stuff that he wants - his team is very small and young. Not public service stuff. From what I gather no interest in Govt, Mangement etc. I won't be surprised that he joins Amazon as his bond ends.

Given his CEP and the portfolio he has been given, he has a good chance of becoming Head of Civil Service.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
That sounds quite humble. I was under the impression he was on the fast track to hit superscale by 35. Perhaps people are quick to judge based on the unnatural rise of other lesser princes/princesses. If he really leaves after his contract ends, then he would honor the memory of his grandfather.

At the moment he is has access and resources and the ambit to do stuff that he wants - his team is very small and young. Not public service stuff. From what I gather no interest in Govt, Mangement etc. I won't be surprised that he joins Amazon as his bond ends.

Last edited:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
After giving it some thought, I realise perhaps why LHY and LWL will not release more damaging allegations is because......they would IMPLICATE THEMSELVES as they too are part of the abuse of power etc.

Similarly LHL cannot use that tactic against his siblings because it would implicate himself too.

Hence this whole charade is confined to the 38 Oxley issue.

There you have it. Case closed.

Must be great drugs youre doing

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
See? First sentence always insult people.

At the moment you are also paying those PAP Ministar fuckers millions to talk cock about the house when they should be debating more important things.

As it is LHL will do whatever it takes to make him look good. He doesn't give a shit about spending your tax and COE money.

If he holds the referendum it may even improve job numbers part time and give a "boost" to economy from govt spending.

You are just as moronic as your brother. You bezoar. As I have said you no guts to reveal more cos it will implicate yourself. Talk so big for fuck?

Dictators never ever do referendum. You must be daft. The illness hasnt left you

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did some digging, quite surprised what I heard. I thought by now he would have serious mgmt responsibilities. His cohort are ahead of him in this respect. Not interested at all.

That sounds quite humble. I was under the impression he was on the fast track to hit superscale by 35.
If he really leaves after his contract ends, then he would honor the memory of his grandfather.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did some digging, quite surprised what I heard. I thought by now he would have serious mgmt responsibilities. His cohort are ahead of him in this respect. Not interested at all.

Nah hes not interested. Youd be stupid to. He can love his own life knowjng that after they die the inheritance will be more than enough for any lifetime. Why take over the stupid throne?

decent02

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fact has been bothering me for a while. From my source, LKL strongly believed in Feng Shui. The Ba kua one dollar coin is an example and I think that idea came from LKY and his feng shui advisor. When he died, I was very surprised that he wasn't cremated with a chosen burial site. A good burial site will definitely bless his descendants.