• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you Ptader for correctly attributing it to MOI, a not that moron Screwedball.

No problem. Happy to oblige.

Not wanting this thread to derail into a fuck-you-fuck-me thread, I left GHTT’s innocuous misattribution to him as the possible source as it was. But when I saw his subsequent posts (Msgs 1314 & 1320) compounding his failure to correct the innocuous misattribution as one should do when given credit for someone else’s work, my testicles tingled, I suffered a painful erection that refused to subside after 6.9 hours, as well as felt an overwhelming guilt suffocating my sense of self-serving self-righteousness that resides in my butt hole. Hence, that post.

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Germany is more "grotesque ":*:

At least when LKY died, his funeral was not described as 'grotesque ':
http://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/family-feud-threatens-to-mar-kohls-legacy

Family feud threatens to mar Kohl's legacy
2 of 2
ST_20170623_XKOHL_3227762.jpg

Above: Mr Helmut Kohl died on Friday at the age of 87. Left: Mr Walter Kohl, his son, and his niece were seen standing outside the late former German chancellor's home in Oggersheim, Ludwigshafen, on Wednesday after being turned away at the door in f
Above: Mr Helmut Kohl died on Friday at the age of 87.PHOTO: EUROPEAN PRESSPHOTO AGENCY
PUBLISHED 6 HOURS AGO (23.6.2017)
Widow of former German chancellor bars stepson, grandchildren entry to family home
BERLIN • Mr Helmut Kohl was the "chancellor of German unity", but a week after his death, a family spat has cast a glaring spotlight on deep divisions and a looming battle over his legacy.

A long-running feud between Mr Kohl's widow and his two adult sons from a previous marriage reached a new low when she denied one of them entry to his childhood home to pay his respects on Wednesday.

Both sides have since traded angry recriminations that threaten to overshadow the mourning period for one of Europe's great statesmen, who died last Friday aged 87.

Der Spiegel weekly, meanwhile, reported that Mr Kohl's widow, Mrs Maike Kohl-Richter, who was 34 years his junior, had planned to bar Chancellor Angela Merkel from speaking at the funeral of her political mentor.

This would reflect the bitterness over what Mr Kohl saw as Dr Merkel's betrayal, which launched her own meteoric career - when she turned against him in 1999 over a campaign finance scandal.

Mrs Kohl-Richter told Dr Merkel last Friday, according to Der Spiegel, that she would invite as a speaker Hungary's hardline Prime Minister Viktor Orban, who has harshly attacked Dr Merkel's liberal refugee policies.

The matter has been resolved, and Dr Merkel is now set to address the July 1 service in Strasbourg, along with European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker, French President Emmanuel Macron and former US president Bill Clinton.

With Mr Kohl dead, more trouble may loom, focused on the thousands of files from Mr Kohl's marathon term in office. The historical papers are in the hands of Mrs Kohl-Richter, who would have to consent to their release to an archive or foundation.
Parliamentary Speaker Norbert Lammert said pointedly that "with all due respect, the way and the place in which this outstanding political lifetime achievement... is honoured are more than a family affair".

Mr Kohl is hailed as the father of Germany's 1990 reunification, having convinced Western partners and Russia's Mr Mikhail Gorbachev that Germany's capitalist west and communist east must become one nation again.

Germany's longest-serving post- war leader, in office from 1982 to 1998, was also a founding architect of the European project and championed reconciliation with France, its partner at the core of the EU.

But Mr Kohl's personal life was also marked by tragedy. His first wife, Hannelore, committed suicide in 2001, having spent years indoors because of a rare light allergy.

Later, in retirement, Mr Kohl suffered a fall in 2008 and sustained a serious head injury that left him in a wheelchair and his speech slurred. While in a rehabilitation clinic, he married Maike, a former chancellery speech-writer and his partner of recent years, at the age of 78.

His sons, Walter and Peter, were not invited to the ceremony.

Former friends and biographers have since charged that Mr Kohl's second wife - seen to hero-worship the political giant - also jealously isolated him.

Mr Walter Kohl said he learnt of his father's death on the radio. The last time they had talked, by telephone, had been in 2011.

When he visited the family house with Mr Kohl's two grandchildren on Wednesday, a police officer told him they had been asked to leave.

In a statement to the media, Mr Walter Kohl said he was outraged by Mrs Kohl-Richter's "tasteless behaviour". Her lawyer rejected the blame, claiming Mr Walter Kohl had missed an earlier telephone appointment - a claim he called a "lie".

With Mr Kohl dead, more trouble may loom, focused on the thousands of files from Mr Kohl's marathon term in office.

The historical papers are in the hands of Mrs Kohl-Richter, who would have to consent to their release to an archive or foundation.

Der Spiegel predicted that "the dispute over the legacy of the veteran party chief has begun".

The Passauer Neue Presse daily said the struggles also reflected poorly on Mr Kohl himself, suspecting that the power player may have wanted to settle old scores.

Whatever the truth, the newspaper judged that the funeral preparations were turning "grotesque" and warned all sides "not to tarnish the memory of a historical figure with petty egoism and arrogance".

AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSE

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho Ching has a very nice pussy. No wonder PM Lee is such a happy man.

That's not Ho Ching's. That's the late Mrs Lee in her younger days. It's the reason why despite the exhaustive work required in building a nation, the late Mr Lee was still able to rise up to the occasion to produce three lovely children.

Those who are always depicting Mrs Lee as an ugly and decrepit "gecko", please repent now that you have been presented with evidence proving otherwise.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
No problem. Happy to oblige.

Not wanting this thread to derail into a fuck-you-fuck-me thread, I left GHTT’s innocuous misattribution to him as the possible source as it was. But when I saw his subsequent posts (Msgs 1314 & 1320) compounding his failure to correct the innocuous misattribution as one should do when given credit for someone else’s work, my testicles tingled, I suffered a painful erection that refused to subside after 6.9 hours, as well as felt an overwhelming guilt suffocating my sense of self-serving self-righteousness that resides in my butt hole. Hence, that post.

Who is GHTT?

chucky

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact that there were seven versions of the will already indicates there was quite a lot of to and fro/lobbying/change of mind in the lead up to the final will. He must have ended up wondering what he really wanted and even who he could trust to advise him.

In all wills, the executors are those which the dying have faith will fulfill their last wishes. You would for example not appoint a wayward son or his wife to be an executor of your last will and testament. You would keep your final will secret if you know that you want is not what your son wants. When the will is read, the son will raise all sorts of objection. If he is a man of means, he will hire a lawyer to challenge the will.

All those who are lawyers here will have seen this story played out countless times.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
LKY wanted to demolish. But later LHL cry to him Pa you need to help me. Without your help PAP is gone. GONE!!!!! Boo hoo hooo.

LKY thinks ok lah ok lah heritage museum ok?

Then LWL says then I stay where? You go stay Cluny lah! but but.... I like Oxley leh. Boo hoo hooo.

Ok lah ok lah you stay there till you dowan then heritage museum ok?

Then LHY says then me leh? The land so wasted leh. Fern and I already bought all the properties around Oxley liao. You promised to demolish then no more height restriction then can Huat! Boo hoo hooo

Ok lah ok lah demolish after Wei move out ok?

Then Ho Ching says dun worry Pa I will take care of it. And LKY says thank you Ching as usual you are the best.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's telling that LHL was left out as executor. Why just have LHY and LWL? As the eldest and PM of the country, why did LKY decide to exclude him?

If I am in LHL's shoes, I'll feel very awkward and embarrassed. Can be PM but not qualify as executor, notwithstanding being the eldest with the 'brightest' spouse in the family?

There are two interpretations. First one is that LKY lost faith in LHL, and sensed that he would become a "dishonorable son" one day. So purposely left him out. The second interpretation that LKY knew Pinky has absolute control over his cabinet and any so-called "ministerial committees" that might be established in the future, so he avoided naming LHL as executor to avoid conflict of interest. In any case, the fruit does not fall far from the tree. LKY probably knew that no matter what he did, LHL would find a way to get his own way, and it proved to be right. That's why towards the end he was such a sad man. In 2012, when MEDIACOCK ran an programme on the Lee family eating Japanese banquet, you can already see the unhappiness and tension.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ground was anticipating oppositions will win more seats so LHL to milked lky brand to win is stating the obvious.

Anyone in his shoes will do that. Even oppo used dead JBJ name in GE hope to gain grounds for voters.

LKY died March 23 2015. GE 2015 was in Sept 2015. Loong and Ching didn't want to wait for grant of probate and in haste wanted a damn LKY exhibition to go ahead ... Hence the need to quickly get those LKY items so that the public can be moved to the PAP cause in GE 2015.

The LKY exhibition was held between March to June 2015.

This is how I read it. Basically, their desire to milk political advantage from his father's death was so strong that both acted in their own interests instead of LKY and the other siblings.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The SD that was provided was a summary and not the complete version. Who knows what else is in there.

It looks like husband and wife assumed they were executors and happily went on the collect and disburse stuff including personal stuff while the old man was dying and shortly after he died. Must have come as a shock that they were not.

Also came to understand that after taking leave from Temasek, wife and husband summoned both Lucien and Davinder and the initial intention was to challenge the will. Also told the SD was not originally meant for the Cabinet committee. Apparently committee was formed with good intention but hijacked along the way.

Cabinet secretary has also been compromised as he did not reveal the date the transcript was received by him to the courts and to the executors.

The Board of Temasek has also failed in its duties to allow HC to take leave of absence with one day notice but gave the impression that it had been planned for sometime. How a country's sovereign fund can be run in this manner is shocking. It speaks to a malleable and compliant board.

The clerical error raises lots of question. It's not a typo and how the dates which are not even close came about requires credible explanation. A junior auditor will not accept this sort of answers. Was Feb the original collection date?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
It's telling that LHL was left out as executor. Why just have LHY and LWL? As the eldest and PM of the country, why did LKY decide to exclude him?

If I am in LHL's shoes, I'll feel very awkward and embarrassed. Can be PM but not qualify as executor, notwithstanding being the eldest with the 'brightest' spouse in the family?

Don't read too much into
this GD. I mentioned in another thread that its quite natural to expect Old Fart to leave Gay Loong out as one of the executors. The main reason being that as PeeM, he will be in a conflict of interest situation. Also as a sitting PeeM, his time cannot be devoted so much to these private family matters. As you can see, Old Fart was quite prescient in this as the Oxley road asset is already in conflict of interest with Gay Loong to the extent that he has to recuse himself from the Ministerial committee. In addition, Ling, being the closest to him, would have been more in tune with his dying wishes and therefore, is a natural to be one of the executors. Hsien Yang, whose wife is a prominent lawyer is also a logical choice as co executor. Old Fart would have considered the running of singapore to be the one and only job that gay loong should be doing. Therefore, since being an executor would distract from this job, he rightly left gay loong out.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
It looks like husband and wife assumed they were executors and happily went on the collect and disburse stuff including personal stuff while the old man was dying and shortly after he died. Must have come as a shock that they were not.

No such thing happened. Old Fart had been years making it known that Gay Loong and wife were not going to be the executors. The will was drafted by Gecko's niece. When such an important will is drafted, all relevant parties, eg Ling and Hsien Yang would have been informed of their roles. i.e. They would have been informed by the lawyer or by Old Fart himself personally that they would be the executors. That fact that Whore Jinx and Gay Loong were not contacted by the lawyer already indicates they are not executors. You can't just all of a sudden drop an executorship on someone. They know they were not the executors. They would have asked their father or siblings or the lawyer and they would have been told they were on involved. In other words, there is no way in hell this was a shock to them as you claim.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
That's not Ho Ching's. That's the late Mrs Lee in her younger days. It's the reason why despite the exhaustive work required in building a nation, the late Mr Lee was still able to rise up to the occasion to produce three lovely children.

Those who are always depicting Mrs Lee as an ugly and decrepit "gecko", please repent now that you have been presented with evidence proving otherwise.

The woman was a greedy evil incarnate, second only to Whore Jinx. She helped her husband plunder Zikapore. As a lawyer, if she was any good, she should have informed her husband that defaulting tens of thousands of HDB conveyancing contracts to her law firm was illegal, corrupt and a clear conflict of interest. But she never did and just kept taking the money.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Any legal experts here? Can Loong apply for an interim injunction against Yang and Ling in the meantime to silence them before 3 July? Just curious...

Now you know why Hsien yang is moving out of the country to Australia. He can continue to whack Gay Loong from there. Any injunctions issued by gay Loong's kangaroo court has no effect in Aussieland.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, you are right again. I guess being groomed helps. Thanks.

No such thing happened. Old Fart had been years making it known that Gay Loong and wife were not going to be the executors. The will was drafted by Gecko's niece. When such an important will is drafted, all relevant parties, eg Ling and Hsien Yang would have been informed of their roles. i.e. They would have been informed by the lawyer or by Old Fart himself personally that they would be the executors. That fact that Whore Jinx and Gay Loong were not contacted by the lawyer already indicates they are not executors. You can't just all of a sudden drop an executorship on someone. They know they were not the executors. They would have asked their father or siblings or the lawyer and they would have been told they were on involved. In other words, there is no way in hell this was a shock to them as you claim.