• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

decent02

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good suggestion by him. Saw his comments in edmw earlier on. But as a true blue Singaporean, I hope this saga can drag till through the next GE without closure. Settle too early may not benefit Singaporeans.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good and witty summary. Lol.

The house dont fuck care….I learned a fair bit from this episode.

1. How scary to is for a top politician to have to portray one stance in pubic and do something entirely contrary in private.

2. How 83 goons aced the written exam but failed the practical exam.

3. How a career bully can get completely flustered/blindsided/panicked when his victim punches him back for the first time after taking his shit for years.

4. Most important, i learned that the biggest swine in this saga is the thambi playing both sides….truly, a cunt extraordinaire.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... The only way forward for all of us – the Lee family, the government and for Singaporeans - is for each of us to give up something for Singapore to win. We all lose some but we win the bigger picture: Singapore’s image ...
wan sinkies 2 lose so dat others win? ... wat n idiot! ... juz rook @ dose burgerz o man ...

sinkies big picture is dat dey get wat dey wan ... no thing less ...

... I urge PM, the government, the Lee siblings and Singaporeans to give up the desire to preserve the house and allow the 38 Oxley house to be demolished today, not in the future ...
basically, he's telling off ah loon ...

Last edited:

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
The house dont fuck care….I learned a fair bit from this episode.

1. How scary to is for a top politician to have to portray one stance in pubic and do something entirely contrary in private.

2. How 83 goons aced the written exam but failed the practical exam.

3. How a career bully can get completely flustered/blindsided/panicked when his victim punches him back for the first time after taking his shit for years.

4. Most important, i learned that the biggest swine in this saga is the thambi playing both sides….truly, a cunt extraordinaire.

The snake should sue.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This 38OR saga may seem not heading anywhere. Besides LHL, both Sham & TCH got some character damaged from it. From the 70% who voted for MIW, I hope this saga can swing the true locals from this group back to the oppositions. Those immigrants are pro-MIW and will be harder to convince. Many of those Singapore government sponsored foreign students had already settled down in Singapore and given citizenship. Many of those are also bringing their immediate family over to Singapore. Citizenship could multiply very fast. I hope the oppositions can find better candidates and mount a take over. This post-LKY era could change due to this saga. Hope so.

Many of the 70% who voted for PAP did so because of LKY. Now that they know that LHL has shown himself to be a ' dis-honorable son' in the words of LWL who does not care about the feelings of his siblings and family ties , and worst, does not respect LKY's last wish in the Oxley house 's saga, there will be a big swing to the Opps in the next GE especially from the older folks who in the last GE voted for PAP out of respect for the late LKY.

LHL will pay dearly for his mistake.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• sue.JPG
    sue.JPG
    226.9 KB · Views: 239
  • gct.jpg
    gct.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 881

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many of the 70% who voted for PAP did so because of LKY. Now that they know that LHL has shown himself to be a ' dis-honorable son' in the words of LWL who does not care about the feelings of his siblings and family ties , and worst, does not respect LKY's last wish in the Oxley house 's saga, there will be a big swing to the Opps in the next GE especially from the older folks who in the last GE voted for PAP out of respect for the late LKY.

In other words, he is a counterfeit LKY ?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bet some of the Cabinet ministers who work with LHL for many years know him very well no doubt and know the truth about the Oxley 38 saga.

But they are mired in the m&d themselves. It takes an exceptional man to speak the truth.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Now that they know that LHL has shown himself to be a ' dis-honorable son' in the words of LWL who does not care about the feelings of his siblings and family ties , and worst, does not respect LKY's last wish in the Oxley house 's saga ...

daft sinkies cant tink, oni read wat dat 154th says n take dat as their own opinions ...

dat 154th has said ah loon is clear ... daft sinkies wil tel ya dat 2 ...

decent02

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree but the oppositions have to act fast. Once population goes up to 6.9 million,it will be tough. Those elites once retired will move to other countries, in the end the commoners suffer.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
From Inderjit Singh in his FB - brilliant and cunning. The siblings should move on this immediately.

sounds like something an actual president might say.

pretty statesman-like I thought. although lhy already clarified he's not re-developing the plot.

the real long term damage here is not to the politicians but to ordinary singos and their superiority complexes….cant walk around with their noses in the air looking down at other asian countries and lecture them on integrity any more….lol….toppled from the moral high ground.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
many of the 70% who voted for pap did so because of lky. Now that they know that lhl has shown himself to be a ' dis-honorable son' in the words of lwl who does not care about the feelings of his siblings and family ties , and worst, does not respect lky's last wish in the oxley house 's saga, there will be a big swing to the opps in the next ge especially from the older folks who in the last ge voted for pap out of respect for the late lky.

Lhl will pay dearly for his mistake.

lol….:d :d :d

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this is the last we have heard from LHY and LWL ie they settled the issue privately and house is demolished and all is quiet then we will know for sure that this was nothing but an exercise for personal interests on the part of the siblings.

All that talk about saving singapore and what not all bullshit.

There was nothing to suggest it was about something other than the house. Just your wishful thinking sir! :smile:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree but the oppositions have to act fast. Once population goes up to 6.9 million,it will be tough. Those elites once retired will move to other countries, in the end the commoners suffer.

LKY lives on in the hearts of many. But if the people who put their trust in him now know that he is not honored in the way he wanted , they will vote against the PAP as a protest to LHL. People are people. We all have a heart of flesh and blood. Honor and respect especially to our parents and elderly are of utmost important to us. If LHL does not share the value with the majority of the people, he will suffer greatly in his bid for election. He might just manage to scrape through, but he will be badly bruised. The 2 people that can change the outcome for him are none other than his brother and sister; LHY and LWL. If they come out to speak good for the brother LHL before the GE and that everything have been reconciled, then PAP will continue to win.

Last edited:

dogsbody

Alfrescian
Loyal
From PMO

Ho Ching: If there is objection to renting out to say expats, then the family could consider moving in at least for the initial years. Ling can use one of the big bdrms. and Loong/I can use the other big bdrm, while Yipeng could use the smaller bdrm, assuming Xiuqi, Hongyi and Haoyi may set up their homes elsewhere and come back to visit from time to time. Or we can create more bdrms at lower levels

I thought LWL was exaggerating, but HC did consider moving in.

Last edited:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to negotiate. LHL painted himself into a corner by his offer and they taking it up probably too see what he can offer and appear cooperative in the eyes of the public. The ball goes back into his court.

The secret committee is probably what did the most damage and not the "he say, you say" thingy.

Shammugam would be a absolute pariah even amongst his own cabinet colleagues for playing both ends.

25 years or so ago I happen to be present when a conversation between him and another person took place. There were few others in the room as well. He was asked a question and provided a misleading answer. Everyone in the room knew what the person meant by the question. He was asked a second question to seek clarification. He then gave the right answer. Did not blink or explain why he provided the first misleading answer. Years later he did the same when SPH interviewed him, again to mislead. A leopard never changes its spots.

No depth which he would not sink to. I can hardly fjnd ayone that has no dirt on him, truly remarkable