• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was trying to figure how this discrepancy occurred as it seems impossible for a copy and paste to include those words. I believe he is not using the PC to copy and paste as we do. I think he is actually typing out the words from one PC to another. This is usually done to avoid tracking. The word "part" appears on the sentence below. He must truly believed that he is been monitored.

Here's a screenshot from:
facebook.com/1901090283464405
(click the arrow at the top right-hand corner of the post, followed by clicking "More options", and finally clicking "View edit history"), proving that LHY edited his post:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have to give credit to WP, they planned this well looking at all the questions. Now to see the execution.

Exactly! It was stunning questions hitting right into the ox eyes. All well-prepared questions (hope ST published it), but I doubt the cunning LHL will answer them all or simply give response non-related to the questions raised. However, this time round, he has no other option except to be seen tackling all these questions alone without the help of his ministers unlike in the past. WP lives up to its name by putting LHL in a position to prove that he is fit to be a leader.

One thing I don't like, are these questions given out too soon? I was hoping it catches LHL by surprise if they are to be released on 3 July.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Singaporeans are finished. Looking at LSL Facebook comments, I see so many sick human beings. But that is the hard truth. Most people just look after themselves. I see so many people complaining and worrying about their cpf money. I would want to say, fret not, because the government can always print money to cover the losses if any. My greatest worry is when the typical Singaporeans' property price increased twice in value. Then they realised one plate of chicken rice costs $20 in coffee shop. Inflation is the key word. We will be doomed if this day arrives. Singapore does not have natural resources. Our economy depends on how the international community sees us and that will affect foreign investments. Strength of SGD is extremely important. We cannot be an export economy like Japan Then when demand and supply stabilizes, they will realize their prized HDB flats are worth peanuts. Singapore needs the local entrepreneurs to be creative and lots of foreign investments. Therefore the integrity of our leaders is extremely important. Transparency is important. For Checks and balance, a first world country really needs at least 2 equally strong parties. America has Democrats and Reblican. UK has liberals and Conservative. Singapore needs Workers Party to spearhead . Migrating is an option for me. I am just worried about my immediate families in Singapore

Migrate first. You charge the beach and form a beachhead for your family to land.

That's what I have done. There is no winning by staying in Singapore. A successful singapore will be more crowded and more expensive and more competitive for the children and next generation. The opposite is an unsuccessful singapore which is worse.

Realize this early and get out while he SGD$ is still strong. Remember only by migrating and renouncing your shitizenship can you withdraw all your CPF and medisave and never have to pay the extra tax of medishield life premiums either.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the smoking gun in this whole caper. This single appointment destroyed the credibility of the PM, Shan and Lucien. There was no merit behind his appointment and he was not even an SC. Its an abuse of power. The creation of new post - DAG based on what has transpired appears to be at the request of the Lucien so he does seem out of depth in the role of AG. They could not appoint someone on merit for DAG because he would have spilled the beans at least privately of the shady setup when he gets on board. So they got a PAP member who is known to be toe the line.

With respect, I believe that those situations as they existed or exist, show an apparent conflict of interest, and should have been avoided:
1. appointment of a lawyer who has acted as the solicitor for the Prime Minister in his personal and/or family matters;
2. appointment of a Deputy Attorney General, who was a former MP, and a former member of the PAP; and
3. appointment of a lawyer who worked with the current Minister of Law, for an extended period of time.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good write-up. Don't wait, create options now. This is a country where citizens are increasingly marginalised and there are no signs of it abating.

Singaporeans are finished. Looking at LSL Facebook comments, I see so many sick human beings. But that is the hard truth. Most people just look after themselves. I see so many people complaining and worrying about their cpf money. I would want to say, fret not, because the government can always print money to cover the losses if any. My greatest worry is when the typical Singaporeans' property price increased twice in value. Then they realised one plate of chicken rice costs $20 in coffee shop. Inflation is the key word. We will be doomed if this day arrives. Singapore does not have natural resources. Our economy depends on how the international community sees us and that will affect foreign investments. Strength of SGD is extremely important. We cannot be an export economy like Japan Then when demand and supply stabilizes, they will realize their prized HDB flats are worth peanuts. Singapore needs the local entrepreneurs to be creative and lots of foreign investments. Therefore the integrity of our leaders is extremely important. Transparency is important. For Checks and balance, a first world country really needs at least 2 equally strong parties. America has Democrats and Reblican. UK has liberals and Conservative. Singapore needs Workers Party to spearhead . Migrating is an option for me. I am just worried about my immediate families in Singapore

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the smoking gun in this whole caper. This single appointment destroyed the credibility of the PM, Shan and Lucien. There was no merit behind his appointment and he was not even an SC. Its an abuse of power. The creation of new post - DAG based on what has transpired appears to be at the request of the Lucien so he does not out of depth in the role of AG. They could not appoint someone on merit for DAG because he would have spill the beans at least privately of the shady setup when he gets on board. So they got a PAP member who is known to be toe the line.

That is a very reasonable assumption.
There has never been a Deputy Attorney General.
I speculate that the appointment of a Deputy AG, may be to reduce the workload of the AG.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was trying to figure how this discrepancy occurred as it seems impossible for a copy and paste to include those words. I believe he is not using the PC to copy and paste as we do. I think he is actually typing out the words from one PC to another. This is usually done to avoid tracking. The word "part" appears on the sentence below. He must truly believed that he is been monitored.

Strange. Which "part" was left to lhl ?:(

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not that straight forward. Its not an absolute gift. The gift is subject to a prior life interest, so essentially LHL's interest in land is a remainder interest. The remainder interest is subject to a demolition clause, in which case he is only entitled to the proceeds of sale. LHL sold the remainder interest to LHY and the property continues to be subject to a life interest.

I believe the lawyer cock up the Will. Instead of giving away a remainder interest subject to a demolition clause, LKY should have just willed the proceeds of sale to LHL so that executors of the estate and not LHL get to decide on the demolition.

Agreed. The lawyer cock up the Will. Sad.

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alex Au brought up a point which I had found strange also.

Isn't lifting the whip meant for voting only, as in members of a party can vote on their own volition instead of following the party line?

What has lifting the whip got to do with asking the PM questions? Unless he means the questions dont have to be vetted or submitted?

Doesnt make sense to me...

What's there to vote, unless they are planning something sinister again?

decent02

Alfrescian
Loyal
Definitely migrating is an option for me. My parents are hard core PAP supports. Very difficult to change their mindset. My advice to Singaporeans is TPP is lost issue, One belt from China has started, America has disserted us. Singapore should be all the way down. Our edge has lost. Shipping lines could bypass PSA. Unless we have a respectable leader like the likes of LKY to spearhead our international endeavours, we are doomed. Pinky does not have that aura. One find day we would see RM1 to SGD3...

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Definitely migrating is an option for me. My parents are hard core PAP supports. Very difficult to change their mindset. My advice to Singaporeans is TPP is lost issue, One belt from China has started, America has disserted us. Singapore should be all the way down. Our edge has lost. Shipping lines could bypass PSA. Unless we have a respectable leader like the likes of LKY to spearhead our international endeavours, we are doomed. Pinky does not have that aura. One find day we would see RM1 to SGD3...

What you wrote appear to be realistic, except the forecast of RM1 to SGD3.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It seems LHY is hell-bent to discredit PM and the Ministerial committee.

Latest from LHY's FB :

DPM Teo Chee Hean on 17 June 2017: “The Committee has tasked the relevant agencies to study a range of options for the property. I have shared some of these options with the siblings."
Wei Ling and I wish to clarify that we have had no interaction with DPM Teo Chee Hean in his capacity as Chair of the Committee since the Committee has been formed. Neither has Lawrence Wong who was the sole point of contact given any indication of the range of options under consideration.
We had met with DPM Teo on numerous occasions apart from and well before the formation of the committee. During those discussions we had explored a wide range of options as well as concerns we had regarding Lee Hsien Loong and his family. DPM was always careful to preface his remarks that any views he expressed were personal views.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Good write-up. Don't wait, create options now. This is a country where citizens are increasingly marginalised and there are no signs of it abating.

Exactly. What is even worse and appalling is that the marginalization is widely supported by the majority of Singaporeans themselves who continue to back these policies with their votes! Unthinkable!

decent02

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a trader. Every day looking at quote screens. Anything is possible. Currency is driven by fundamentals. Fret not, SGD is still not free float. So still very safe from speculators.