• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
So it proved one thing; LHL is the one and only prime minister in the world whose blood is thinner than water.
He allowed his subordinates to shame and defame his own siblings.

Its about survival for LHL now and he don't care about blood

by the way about the bag photo I thinks it's Thailand

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Is that an elevator for a wheel chair?
Why not just build a ramp which is cheaper?

Its not an elevator, its a lift. Whore Jinx installed for Old Fart to use. But he insisted on using the stairs. 3 SOs had to help him when he used the stairs, it was a pride thing. when he really cannot tahan, like after treatment from the hospital, he would use the lift in his wheelchair.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is good that more Singaporeans are expressing their true feelings abt LHL

every yahoo/fb article there are 85-200 comments…..to me this suggests about 50 people in all of sg with numerous fake accounts waging their proxy wars

do ordinary people give a fuck…..they are busy trying to not get retrenched.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like the PAP have began softening the target before the Parliamentary assault. Go to the article to see the images.

http://www.theindependent.sg/not-another-minister-on-the-will-again/
6 Facebook pages character assassinating Lee Hsien Yang
June 27, 2017

They are calling him a 'liar' and 'self-serving' ahead of the July 3 Parliament sitting.

Belmont Lay

When the chips are down and the gloves come off, politics never fails to turn into a dirty game.

Especially so in this day and age of cheap video-making, meme-ing and sh*t-posting, where anybody with an agenda can run a smear campaign against another person risk-free within the confines of social media.

On the receiving end of a lot of name-calling these past two weeks is Lee Hsien Yang, the protagonist/ antagonist in the ongoing Lee family feud over the 38 Oxley Road house.

Multiple Facebook pages have put the youngest Lee sibling in their cross hairs, taking aim at his character, motivation and spouse.

At last count, some six Facebook pages lending a hand in the anti-LHY charge share the same distinction of being run anonymously by administrators whose identities are unknown.

Are they foreign-run? How can we be sure they are locals? Just because they use “Singapore” on their pages or make references to this country?

At least two of these pages are relatively new, starting operations by making their first posts in the week after June 14, the day Lee Hsien Yang and Lee Wei Ling put up a joint statement against their eldest brother, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong.

Here is a sampling of the types of content that have been put up that can be construed as a coordinated smear campaign against Lee Hsien Yang, in the run up to the July 3 Parliament sitting where PM Lee will make a Ministerial Statement to answer all burning questions regarding his late father’s house:

1. My 38 Oxley Road (First post on June 21, 2017)

This page put up a video insinuating Lee Hsien Yang’s motivations for demolishing 38 Oxley Road house are financial, as the property which is under his ownership is believed to be worth some S$24 million.

It further suggested the land the house sits on as potentially worth S$240 million if redeveloped.

The selling of the land by Lee Hsien Yang is a point that hasn’t even been proven and there is no way the land can be sold as long as Lee Wei Ling still lives in the house.

2. Lee Kuan Yew Unofficial (First post on June 17, 2017)

This Facebook page writes in the late Lee Kuan Yew’s voice. And it couches the entire feud as a matter “over a few million dollars”. The audacity.

3. Shut Down TRS

Initially positioning itself as a page that is opposed to The Real Singapore, it is no longer pitting itself against a site or entity but Lee Hsien Yang personally.

4. SG Bumiputra

Point number 9: “LHY and LSF are upset that they paid $24 million for a property that they cannot sell for a profit.”

The hashtag they are using is #FollowTheMoney directed at Lee Hsien Yang and Lee Suet Fern.

5. Onward Singapore

In this widely-shared meme, Lee Hsien Yang is referred to as “self-serving” and insinuated to be a “trouble-maker”.

6. Singapore Matters

The most blatant of all calling Lee Hsien Yang a liar.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why did LKY bequeath 38OR to LHL? Especially after that apparent ominous Cabinet meeting in 2011.

Why were LWL and LHY allegedly "unhappy" that LHL inherited 38OR? And why did LHY eventually purchase 38OR from LHL, especially under such onerous conditions? Keep in mind the existence of the Demolition clause in the Will.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It would be catastrophic not to pass on the clearest manifestation of the mandate to the son. Politically it would undermine the son especially after GE 2011. And not to mention it's importance to a Chinese family albeit Pernakan family. I am sure the wife would have wanted it as well. What stunned me was LHL handing it over.

I did note get the sense the siblings wanting the house but to demolish it as per parents wishes.

Why did LKY bequeath 38OR to LHL? Especially after that apparent ominous Cabinet meeting in 2011.

Why were LWL and LHY allegedly "unhappy" that LHL inherited 38OR? And why did LHY eventually purchase 38OR from LHL, especially under such onerous conditions? Keep in mind the existence of the Demolition clause in the Will.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok on your para 1.

As for your para 2 : I still don't understand the need for the Siblings(either or both) to purchase 38OR from LHL bearing in mind the existence of the Demolition clause.

It would be catastrophic not to pass on the clearest manifestation of the mandate to the son. Politically it would undermine the son especially after GE 2011. And not to mention it's importance to a Chinese family albeit Pernakan family. I am sure the wife would have wanted it as well. What stunned me was LHL handing it over.

I did note get the sense the siblings wanting the house but to demolish it as per parents wishes.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beijing will let him stay with the hope of extracting concessions in areas of Foreign Policy.

HK since its move to China has history of turning back or deporting foreign activists, NGO, etc even those attending international seminars and events. Anyway they know enough to handle it without falling afoul of their laws. It's a whole different ball game when it's their people protesting.

decent02

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHY post today :
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1904698436436923&id=1875092342730866
SMS Indranee Rajah asks "Why is the government being asked to demolish the house now?" We have never asked the Government to allow us to demolish the house now, only after Wei Ling's departure.

In turn, we ask "Why was a secret committee on the house formed in 2016?" On 13 April 2015, PM Lee stated that since Wei Ling intended to continue living in the house, it was for the "government of the day" to decide.

Beyond the committee's opening letters, the committee was focussed primarily on parroting LHL's attacks on our father's will, and in particular, clause 7. (Just as SMS Indranee does now.) This was clearly an abuse of power by LHL.

SMS Indranee is pretending that the secret committee had an open discussion with Lee Kuan Yew's Estate about options for the house. Nothing could be further from the truth. The committee refused to state either the options it was considering or its final deliverable.

Long before the committee was formed, we offered to DPM Teo that the house be demolished after Wei Ling's departure, and a memorial garden be built in its place. DPM Teo was reluctant and did not pursue the discussion further. LHL also rejected this offer.

decent02

Alfrescian
Loyal
LWL post 1hr ago:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=450696641952651&id=100010369562955
The truth is that the committee was a facade used by LHL to attack our father's will.

Indranee asks us, LKY's children, why we have requested a commitment on demolition. We no more than responded to questions posed by the secret committee. The answer is simple, we seek to honor our father's final request in his will: "I would ask each of my children to ensure our wishes with respect to the demolition of the House be carried out."

She tells us that the committee was set up in response to consider the request that the government commit to demolition. This is untrue. A few days ago, DPM Teo revealed that the committee could make no commitment, only a non-binding recommendation.

How can a committee be set up to consider a request, when its deliverables (discovered only now) preclude it from fulfilling that request?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
See the 6 page joint statement by the siblings, in particular;

"Hsien Loong initiated a settlement with us in May 2015; the Estate of Lee Kuan Yew
was contemplating a challenge of the disposition of the house to him based on his
misrepresentations. Hsien Loong represented that this sale of the house would give
us a free hand to demolish the house
."

Sadly the brother paid 150% for the property and I am sure he is not getting a penny back.

Ok on your para 1.

As for your para 2 : I still don't understand the need for the Siblings(either or both) to purchase 38OR from LHL bearing in mind the existence of the Demolition clause.

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's pretty clear that Loong and Ching tricked Yang to purchase and subsequently, use his political influence and state organs to ensure that Yang and Ling won't get to do what LKy wanted, ie., Demolish 38 Ox.