• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Najib and his MCA thugs are gathering moss to kacheow meddling to make a bigger dent from this fiasco.

A weak Singapore leader is doom tge Northern MudChinese sharks waiting for this time to stir shits.

Talking the obvious of course

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are they still at it?

It's been awhile. I wonder what other nations think about them now. I don't think it will be anything short of being positive.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The theatre show is grand opening on the 3rd July.

Now the script writers are busy preparing the story lines, finding heroes and zeroes roles and scapegoats.

Are they still at it?

It's been awhile. I wonder what other nations think about them now. I don't think it will be anything short of being positive.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are they still at it?

Why do you care what other nations think?

IMHO, it's good for SG if the whole political system gets shaken up & changes for the better as a result of this ongoing event.

Hopefully, it will be the catalyst for a more truly democratic, meritocratic society in line with our national pledge:

"We, the citizens of Singapore, pledge ourselves as one united people, regardless of race, language or religion, to build a democratic society, based on justice and equality, so as to achieve happiness, prosperity and progress for our nation."

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal

IMHO, it's good for SG if the whole political system gets shaken up & changes for the better as a result of this ongoing event.

Hopefully, it will be the catalyst for a more truly democratic, meritocratic society in line with our national pledge:

"We, the citizens of Singapore, pledge ourselves as one united people, regardless of race, language or religion, to build a democratic society, based on justice and equality, so as to achieve happiness, prosperity and progress for our nation."

I do care because there is no leader who has true integrity, will allow such disgrace to surface, even more so in a family. It is more like a backward 3rd world self-proclaimed leader trying to ACT like a leader. LHL is a PM and he is a world stage figure. That is why there is a considerable consideration on what other leaders will think of him. The reputation of the leader will affect the reputation of the country. That is not to be anything good about it.

In a real developed nation, the population will oust such a disgrace PM, not waiting for others to do it.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do care because there is no leader who has true integrity, will allow such disgrace to surface, even more so in a family. It is more like a backward 3rd world self-proclaimed leader trying to ACT like a leader. LHL is a PM and he is a world stage figure. That is why there is a considerable consideration on what other leaders will think of him. The reputation of the leader will affect the reputation of the country. That is not to be anything good about it.

In a real developed nation, the population will oust such a disgrace PM, not waiting for others to do it.

In a world of misfits and imbecile leaders, PM LHL is still the best ..... of the worst.

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL... the 70% will disagree with you and gladly say he's the best of the best! Bwahahahahahahaa..

Not only the best of the best, they will even believe that Singapore will collapse if Emperor Loong and Empress Ching plus their cronies decide to quit ... LOL...

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
It also shows that both LHY and LWL are no match to Ho Ching when it comes to clear and calm argument. Their standards pale in comparison. So many FB messages are but smoke without fire whereas Ho Ching' one single FB explanation did the job clean-cut. The chinese equivalent will be "一剑见血“。If LHY and LWL still care about their reputation, and not stumble and fumble any more, just come out openly and apologize that their accusations are baseless and they are blinded by their own prejudices and bias.

I wanted to briefly touch on the points she makes in her posting but Papsmearer has already put up a good riposte in his "Re: Ho Ching's Letter to LHY, nice try bitch, but not good enough" thread. I will just touch on the writing style she adopted, obviously for PR reasons and not to clear the air.

Her response to LHY is not an "argument". It's pretentiously written in the traditional Gaskellian "gentle" and "tactful" style which is more suited for fictional (and not expository) writing, and which was intended not for LHY nor his sister, but for the audience that will determine her and her husband's fates, and her son's political future.

There is no doubt her Gaskellian's piece, along with the sob story of a filial and dutiful daughter-in-law doing nothing more than carrying out her "filial" duties that she has thrown in for good measure, will convince the gullible; or those who are unaware of her double-faced personality starting way back in MINDEF in the mid 70s and 80s; her backstabbing skills, and her ruthlessness behind the public persona she puts on.

A leopard doesn't change its spots.

The gullible will forget that along with her husband, she has used all her God given talent to try to do a number on LKY, including scheming to move into his 38 Oxley Road house as soon as possible after his death.

The siblings' 6-page statement @ https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByodqaSLlpPIWHdRdFE2QlZYbzg/view, is worth a re-read now that more information have surfaced which provides more context to the siblings' charges about first born and his two-faced wife.

Here's her pretentious post again.

Dear Yang,

I was away from 31 January night till 7 Feb evening, when I went with Loong to Germany and Spain for his official and working visits. I was not in Singapore on 6 Feb.

In any case, there would not be any reason for me to rummage or tidy up papa’s things when he was in the hospital – that is not me nor my values.

However, you may remember that after papa’s funeral, you went off with Fern for a break in Japan or somewhere. I began tidying up the house, cleaning up stuff in the basement, and organizing items, dogsbody work as I mentioned to you before, which I couldn’t see Ling or Fern doing. This was what I had also done at papa’s request after mama’s death. Ling was in Oxley, and I had kept her posted, while trying not to intrude into her grieving.

It was in the middle of those two first weeks of April, tidying up the house after papa’s death, that I came across small interesting items which I thought were significant in papa’s life. I explained to Loong about a puzzling telegram about a Battleship arrival. Loong immediately knew its significance, and identified 4 items that he thought it would be useful to lend to NHB which was organizing an exhibition on papa’s life. These included the Battleship telegram and the John Laycock letter, which would be related to what papa did during the Postmen’s strike. I arranged to do so through the PMO, emphasizing to NHB that these items belonged to the estate and must be returned.

During that period, I had also done things like organising papa's ties, and you confirmed that you were agreeable for NHB to come and pick what they wanted - they mostly wanted the relevant ties to match what papa wore during various historical events.

After the will was read on 12 April, I again kept both you and Ling posted on all that I had done including the 4 items loaned to NHB. In fact, I was in the basement working with the maids, when I was asked to join you and Fern, as well as Loong and Ling, for the reading of the will.

You may wish to check your email records to refresh your memory on the various updates that I had given you during those 2 weeks.

I hope that whatever you are upset about, you will have the heart to remember what papa and mama would have wanted most for the family and for Singapore.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
In all wills, the executors are those which the dying have faith will fulfill their last wishes. You would for example not appoint a wayward son or his wife to be an executor of your last will and testament. You would keep your final will secret if you know that you want is not what your son wants. When the will is read, the son will raise all sorts of objection. If he is a man of means, he will hire a lawyer to challenge the will.

All those who are lawyers here will have seen this story played out countless times.

This is even worse than not being being appointed. He was removed.

Extract from pp 2 & 3 of https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByodqaSLlpPIWHdRdFE2QlZYbzg/view :

"On Hsien Loong’s insistence, Lee Kuan Yew met with the Singapore Cabinet on 21 July 2011 to discuss the fate of his personal home. Wei Ling met Lee Kuan Yew on the steps of their home as he returned from that meeting. He was anguished and despondent and told Wei Ling “I should not have listened to Loong and gone to meet Cabinet.” He was pained that Hsien Loong, his own son, opposed his wishes in this manner.

Lee Kuan Yew believed that Hsien Loong and Ho Ching were behind what was represented to the family as a government initiative to preserve the house. In due course, Hsien Loong himself made his position clear to Lee Kuan Yew. On 3 October 2011, Lee Kuan Yew wrote: “Loong as PM has indicated that he will declare it a heritage site.”

Lee Kuan Yew specifically inserted into his will his wish for 38 Oxley Road to be demolished so as to make it difficult for Hsien Loong to misuse the Cabinet to preserve it. He also removed Hsien Loong as an executor and trustee of his will. The wish, which was instructed to be made public as needed, was Lee Kuan Yew’s direct appeal to the people of Singapore. It was his only request of them on his passing."

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said. It also puts the Ministers and MPs on notice.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lky never know he will be victim of his own bully pap team one day.

Serve hin right to be bullied by his own organ he created.

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Off he goes....Will he be back?

..Picture from another forum

19429928_1468146783207903_765427566850284301_n.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Expect more stuff now that he has gone away. OSA is always a additional factor when public servants and insiders are involved.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Expect more stuff now that he has gone away. OSA is always a additional factor when public servants and insiders are involved.

Am at T3, folks going about in their daily business... some times I wonder if living in oblivion is a blessing or a curse...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no country in the world including North Korea where citizens have tremendous access to knowledge, resources and views across the world and yet oblivion has become part of our DNA.

If this was the UK, Europe, North America or even Japan, there would a round of applause from those who spotted him for the simple fact for what he was doing.

Am at T3, folks going about in their daily business... some times I wonder if living in oblivion is a blessing or a curse...