• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old man did indicate that the presence of his house led to 2 story height restriction and demolishing the house will allow development expansion for the area.

Stock taking at this stage reveals who we can trust and who has serious credibility issues. It's good to know that Tharman and HSK and their faction not being involved do offer a ray of hope.

The 2 biggest black mark from all this imo is the appointment of AG who is the least qualified and we now know the reason behind it. The other is the complete silence from Ho Ching despite the serious allegation levelled against her. cans without a whimper to be heard.

Does replacement of Alan Chan by Fatso Ng Yat Chung as SPH CEO has a bearing too? Was Alan too mild not much of a Goebbels

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk come talk go...at the end of the day, thieir self checking mechanism will not fault them.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
The tiger has returned to the mountain.

Why you think the accusations only came about when LHL overseas?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• 19366515_1900787316828035_7496931623796449399_n.jpg
    19366515_1900787316828035_7496931623796449399_n.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,143
  • 19247692_1900787333494700_4212143738890189033_n.jpg
    19247692_1900787333494700_4212143738890189033_n.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,138
Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
NDP 16 coming and will there be a poster showing the hse for the sake of this fiasco.

This hse could be tge good fongsui for the Lee fortune and wealth and Singapore.

Demolish it bring back luck then how?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good to hear more FIRING from LHY. One against dozens of PAP stooges in the committee, TCH is now waiting for PM instruction to act or say some very old words.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually conflict of interest is rampant in Singapore. In the Lee case there is already potential conflict of interest in having Kwa Kim Li prepare wills for her uncle. Lee Suet Fern's firm being involved in any way. Lee and Lee doing work on HDB.

Many doctors I know in Singapore would prescribe for family members and access their medical records.

It is "accepted" practice in Asia.

As you have mentioned, it is not conflict of interests but scarcity of talent! You know much of chink society is of peasant stock it is inevitable that they all come from the same family. Don't you believe in meritocracy? That the best shall rise to positions of importance in spite of their family connections? This is Sporeta! :mad:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Suddenly so quiet
Is it the story has ended
Or is it interval time
Or is it reach impasse

Today is the first day at work after his holidays.
He is meeting the secret committee to discuss his personal affairs instead of the country's. Should he take unpaid leave to settle his fucking affairs?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Today is the first day at work after his holidays.
He is meeting the secret committee to discuss his personal affairs instead of the country's. Should he take unpaid leave to settle his fucking affairs?

Spot on! Bwahahahahahahaa...

music123

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM Lee apologises for harm done to ‘S'pore’s reputation, and S’poreans’ confidence in Govt’

SINGAPORE — Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong apologised on Monday (June 19) for the private dispute between him and his siblings over the past week, adding that he had done everything possible to avoid this state of affairs.

He said he will be making a ministerial statement when Parliament convenes two weeks from now, and all Members of Parliament will be able to question and debate the issues. “As your Prime Minister, I apologise to you for this. And as the eldest of the siblings, it grieves me to think of the anguish that this would have caused our parents if they were still alive,” he said in a statement which was also recorded on video.

PM Lee said Singaporeans have been “disturbed and confused” by the news of the dispute – which first surfaced on social media in the wee hours of Wednesday – and has affected Singapore’s reputation and the people’s confidence in the Government.

On Wednesday, PM Lee’s siblings Dr Lee Wei Ling and Mr Lee Hsien Yang had put up a six-page statement on their Facebook accounts, claiming that they felt “threatened” in trying to honour their late father’s wish to demolish their family home at 38 Oxley Road, among other things.

This led to a series of exchanges that took place on Facebook and through public statements.

PM Lee said he had “done everything possible to avoid this state of affairs”. Listing the steps taken on his part, he said he “tried to deal with their unhappiness privately”, offering to transfer the family home to Dr Lee for a nominal S$1. When that failed, he sold the house to Mr Lee Hsien Yang at a fair market valuation and donated all the proceeds to charity. “I had hoped that this would satisfy them,” he said. He added that there should be no reason for any further quarrel since he no longer owned the house and does “not take part in any Government decisions on the house”.

But he noted that his siblings have decided to make serious allegations publicly, including the claim that he used his position as Prime Minister to influence a ministerial committee chaired by Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean to weigh the various options for the family home.

PM Lee said these allegations by his siblings “go beyond private and personal matters, and extend to the conduct of my office and the integrity of the Government”. “Much as I would like to move on, and end a most unhappy experience for Singaporeans, these baseless accusations against the Government cannot be left unanswered. They must be and will be dealt with openly and refuted,” he said.

To that end, he will make a ministerial statement to refute the charges when Parliament sits on July 3. He said: “I have instructed that the PAP party whip be lifted. I urge all Members of Parliament, including the non-PAP MPs, to examine the issues thoroughly and question me and my Cabinet colleagues vigorously. I hope that this full, public airing in Parliament will dispel any doubts that have been planted and strengthen confidence in our institutions and our system of government.”

http://www.todayonline.com/singapor...pores-reputation-and-sporeans-confidence-govt