• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
She and her Pa should have known better than to trust treacherous snakes.

Through his double dealing and treachery, this DHS dog has reinforced the prevailing stereotypes of Indians being untrustworthy double-headed snakes.

Lee Wei Ling

· 44 mins ·
_Y91QzmaslR.png

We were once very good friends and each had helped the other a great deal. Also Shan knows Pa's real wish and concern as Pa consulted him when I invited Shan to Oxley. His view on conflicts of interests is absurd and unethical. It is sad to see how he has changed.

Ling 4.JPG

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The good thing about this saga is it shows the incompetence of pinky. I do not understand why he brings up the number of Wills...the last old fart Wills..the last will not being drafted by this person...n some other person draft it etc etc. In all old farts interviews etc.. he wants the house demolish...so just accept it n b done with it. Old farts intent is as clear as sky...this just gives credence to LWL point that pinky is milking old farts legacy. It's time for pinky to back off.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
[FONT=&quot][h=5]Lee Wei Ling[/h]1 hr ·
A_p4oo9Ea73.png

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We were once very good friends and each had helped the other a great deal. Also Shan knows Pa's real wish and concern as Pa consulted him when I invited Shan to Oxley. His view on conflicts of interests is absurd and unethical. It is sad to see how he has changed.
[/FONT]

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/20...-allegation-of-abuse-of-authority-and-powers/

Well-written, Mui Hoong. I have kept silent till now, now it's my turn.

I too knew Lee Kuan Yew (LKY) up-close-and-personal in the six years I was in the Foreign Service, acting as his interpreter, notetaker and follow-upper on all his dealings with China. And his inimicable personal style of austere leadership came through in every conversation I was involved with him. And for all the criticisms levied against him, he was a historical leader and man of and for a specific time in Singapore's history.

Lee Hsien Yang (LHY) and Lee Weiling (LWL)'s first salvo was to question if Lee Hsien Loong (LHL) is being true to LKY's values. For me, this is the heart of the current saga that has meaning for all Singaporeans. Whilst matters of the will and personal motivations make for exciting soap drama, these concern the Lee family personally. It does not concern us.

What DOES concern us, is the 2 younger siblings' use of this house/will incident, to bring into question LHL's leadership integrity and (ab)use of state/government authority and powers to achieve personal desired ends. Including all the claims of phones being tapped, overseas travel being restricted, friends being affected, etc.

And on this count, our role as Singaporeans is to look back at the performance and track record of the current government's and political leaders' use/misuse of state organs and authority to achieve pre-intended goals, without sufficient public consultation, or proper debate in Parliament, or legal respect for private property. And this is not about the few and far in:between instances of things with national heritage or historical value. Its about entering personal property without consent of owner, defining what constitutes permissible free speech and what doesn't, and other less significant incidences.

So we as members of the public indeed need not be involved with matters of the will or the house or motivations of the players in the current saga. Our role and responsibility is to seriously consider the claims of LHY and LWL against LHL, the government and the current ruling party, and to look back at their track record, way of handling disputes, style of government, and ask ourselves, WHICH of LKY's values do WE as a voting population want OUR democratically elected political leaders to continue, and which of LKY's values, style, style of government, way of handling disputes, and means of achieving desired ends, do we NOT want our elected leaders to continue.

And the current house-and-will saga is merely the foil to spotlight this core issue up publicly for us to see and consider.

I would like to end by personally appealing to LHY, LSF and LWL, to stay on in Singapore and step forward to be part of a small but growing group of credible voices who CAN fearlessly bring the current political leaders and government into public account, for the good of all Singaporeans. Don't jump ship and leave, and leave lesser mortals like us to try play this role. Be part of the credible politically balancing voices that Singapore so desperately need. And one doesn't have to be in politics or be in opposition to do so.

Benjamin Pwee served in Administrative Service of the Singapore Civil Service for eight years, holding various posts in the Ministry of Home Affairs and Ministry of Foreign Affairs. From 1995 to 1998, he was the First Secretary (Political and Economic Affairs) at the Singapore Embassy in Beijing, where he acted as interpreter and note-taker during Singapore's first Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew's visits to China. He was also involved in key projects like the Singapore-Suzhou Industrial Park and the PSA-Dalian Port Development projects. In both ministries, Pwee served under then-Deputy Prime Minister Wong Kan Seng. (Wikipedia)

Mr Pwee is currently the Managing Director of E-deo Asia, a regional business strategy consultancy firm and also the Secretary General of Democratic Progress Party. He has contested in the General Election in 2011 and 2015 at Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The good thing about this saga is it shows the incompetence of pinky. I do not understand why he brings up the number of Wills...the last old fart Wills..the last will not being drafted by this person...n some other person draft it etc etc. In all old farts interviews etc.. he wants the house demolish...so just accept it n b done with it. Old farts intent is as clear as sky...this just gives credence to LWL point that pinky is milking old farts legacy. It's time for pinky to back off.

it shows ineptness and insecurity, sign of his incompetences at best and danger of who helms the nation at worst.

anyone whose house is not in order cannot lead. i recommend my buddy fatty kim to take over singapore as our emporer. he is a truly competent leeder

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
To bolster any claim of misuse of power by a woman who is not suppose to have any POLITICAL power at all, one need to only look at how Grab private taxi service business can have such great success operating in Singapore assisted by diligent marshaling in that direction by LTA. They are even now in talks with them to have their drivers given the right to do street hail pickups in competition with traditional taxis.

It's good to have the backing of an evil smiling eyed white hair ugly woman with a a big butt married to the right person and helming the right financial entity to riches beyond what an ordinary person can comprehend. And fuck the citizens..

kawan2sgmy

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 camps :
one camp wants to uphold LKY's values, and to demolish 38 OR as per LKY's death wish; simple and straight forward, no hidden agenda

the other camp thinks he is smarter than LKY. Instead of granting LKY his death wish, turn the family affair to become state affair, and forming a ministerial committee. What is the agenda here?
Why need go into all the details of the wills? I can only say that they are suspicious of each other, and there is no trust in them.
If LKY can bring up Singapore to what it is today, what is so difficult to carry out his one and single death wish, in return for all that he has done for Singapore. Is this reason not good enough? Then what is? Why bring up all the heritage acts and what nots. If not for LKY, you think Singapore will be what it is today?
Why can't we make it an exceptionally exception just for LKY. I think we all need to go back to school to learn the basic values, and how to respect respectful people.

From this episode, we know that LKY's children have no brotherly sisterly love. The anger and hatred get the better of them. And we now know that they are just the average people, like any of us, unlike their parents, who are so different in character, and who had spent their whole life building up Singapore, and in a matter of a few days, they bring it down to international level.
They are also not forgiving towards their own brother and sister and families, and they are not afraid that the world is laughing at them, fighting dogs and cats. Just to get something, no face also nevermind.
So it's best if they can settle it behind closed doors. If not, who has more to lose?

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

He stated this in his SD" "I did not feel that there was any need, and I was not anxious, to acquaint myself with my father’s wills. I felt that those were matters for him [LHY], and I left it at that."

Now suddenly, it has becomes everyone's fault but his when he can't get his own way. He is unethically and illegally misusing and abusing the state's resources as well as his position as PM to get his own way.

This fuckwit is exploiting his father's death to the hilt after seeing the reactions of Singaporean to his father's death.

As much as I dislike LKY and served some time for my beliefs, the guy is already dead. His wish to have his house demolished should be respected. It should not be ignored simply because he is no longer around to don his knuckle dusters to rap this faggot, that treacherous Indian double-headed snake and the rest of the coterie of self-serving animals, on their heads. They would never dare pull this nonsense on him if he is still around.

A real cunt of a son, this first born.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He stated this in his SD" "I did not feel that there was any need, and I was not anxious, to acquaint myself with my father’s wills. I felt that those were matters for him [LHY], and I left it at that."

Now suddenly, it has becomes everyone's fault but his when he can't get his own way. He is unethically and illegally misusing and abusing the state's resources as well as his position as PM to get his own way.

This fuckwit is exploiting his father's death to the hilt after seeing the reactions of Singaporean to his father's death.

As much as I dislike LKY and served some time for my beliefs, the guy is already dead. His wish to have his house demolished should be respected. It should not be ignored simply because he is no longer around to don his knuckle dusters to rap this faggot, that treacherous Indian double-headed snake and the rest of the coterie of self-serving animals, on their heads. They would never dare pull this nonsense on him if he is still around.

A real cunt of a son, this first born.

Pinky is pm bcos old fart put him there. Now pinky is not respecting old farts wishes...it's old farts fault. Old fart reap what he sows

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Loong is speaking in Parable - The Parable According to Loong : A Tall Tree (Loong) Basking in the Golden hour (Sgp Golden Period ) in Adelaide .

Moral of the Story : He is No Monkey . He is the Tree.

attachment.php

My statement stands: He is not a tree, much as he would like to envision himself as one.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... I would like to end by personally appealing to LHY, LSF and LWL, to stay on in Singapore and step forward to be part of a small but growing group of credible voices who CAN fearlessly bring the current political leaders and government into public account, for the good of all Singaporeans. Don't jump ship and leave, and leave lesser mortals like us to try play this role. Be part of the credible politically balancing voices that Singapore so desperately need. And one doesn't have to be in politics or be in opposition to do so ...
another 1 who tinks dey bother about ze gud of sinkies ... dey wil bring in grand objectifs n tok about anyting n evryting 2 pursue their self interests ... wun hesitate 2 trick various groups n manipulate ze simple n gullible minds of peasants 2 back dem in their self-serving purpose ... dun 4get who their sifus were ...