• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wooden is now forming his own secret committee comprising mainly of the 2nd generation old guards to do a Mahatir on LHL.

Top of and the only agenda in today's secret meeting in Wooden's favourite treehouse in his backyard is to decide on the names submitted for the committee. The two favourites are "The Council of Elders" favoured by people like Hsu and the Slappee, and "The Wooden Club" which Wooden is pushing for.
Something like:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Five_Elders
("a form of government in feudal Japan")? :p

"The council of five elders, also known as the five Tairō (五大老 go-tairō), was formed in 1595 by Toyotomi Hideyoshi to rule Japan in the place of his son, Hideyori, until such time as he came of age.

Hideyoshi chose his five most powerful daimyōs:

wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukita_Hideie

wikipedia.org/wiki/Maeda_Toshiie

wikipedia.org/wiki/Uesugi_Kagekatsu

wikipedia.org/wiki/Mōri Terumoto

and the famous:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokugawa_Ieyasu

It was Hideyoshi's hope that the members of the council would balance each other, preventing any one of them from taking control. This was not to be, however: almost immediately after Hideyoshi's death in 1598, the elders swiftly divided themselves into two camps, consisting of "Tokugawa" and "everybody else". War did not actually break out until mid-1600; it ended the same year, at the Battle of Sekigahara, where Tokugawa won a decisive victory that essentially guaranteed the end of Toyotomi Japan, and the rise of the Tokugawa shogunate. Hideyori was sidelined, retaining control of only Osaka Castle. In 1615, under a fabricated pretext, he was attacked by Tokugawa forces and defeated at the Siege of Osaka, committing seppuku.
"

Attachments

• Ukita_Hideie.jpg
    Ukita_Hideie.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1,298
  • Maeda001.jpg
    Maeda001.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 1,268
  • Uesugi_Kagekatsu.jpg
    Uesugi_Kagekatsu.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,265
  • Terumoto_Mouri.jpg
    Terumoto_Mouri.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 1,312
  • Tokugawa_Ieyasu.jpg
    Tokugawa_Ieyasu.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 1,260
Last edited:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't they just demolish the house and then rebuild another one that looks exactly the same….but with
added modern accoutrements…like a foundation, for instance. Cunts like John Tan can chip in a few million each.

Will honoured….no one can complain.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I opine this is one area where the WP can bring up in Parliament. Let Pinky n his cronies defend their position.

Honestly as I wish it seems like wishful thinking. Yes maybe I've lost faith you might say.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
ah Shan said something liao

Cabinet Committee
Mr Lee Hsien Yang has questioned my being in the Committee chaired by DPM Teo.
There are dozens of Cabinet Committees set up on a variety of matters. Some are permanent, some are temporary.
Their composition is not public and they report to the Cabinet.
I am well aware of the rules of conflict, having been in practice for over 22 years. The suggestion that I am in conflict is ridiculous. If Mr Lee Hsien Yang seriously believes that I was in conflict, he can get a lawyer to write to me and I will respond.
I was already a Cabinet Minister when I spoke with some members of the Lee family -- at their behest -- and gave them my views. They were not my clients. Nothing that I said then precludes me from serving in this Committee.
I am sure most Singaporeans are sick and tired about these endless allegations, which are quite baseless.
The government has serious business to attend to relating to the welfare of Singaporeans.

https://www.facebook.com/k.shanmugam.page/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

Snake head sprouting

8034bf70-1f60-4395-b380-a389908707e7.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Shan's assertion that his inclusion in the committee does not constitute conflict is wrong. There is clear conflict here given the fact and his admission that he had previously advised the Lees on this issue in a private capacity.

However having said that the emails do show what appears to be Shan agreeing that the house be demolished. In other words if there were to be any decision or view expected from him that constitutes conflict it would be to decide to demolish Oxley.

However it seems that Shan seems to have changed his previous position on this.

But to be clear he should recuse himself from the committee.

There is completely nothing wrong with conflict of interest with Shan, nothing wrong at all. This Indian race is so used to this that it had become a norm to them so nothing about conflict at all its just normal. People, get use to it.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Hsien Yang

11 mins ·

DPM Teo has finally revealed the composition of the shadowy committee members. This was information that Wei Ling and I had asked for repeatedly from the outset for almost a year, and been denied. It is clear that a committee of one's subordinates, should not be sitting arbitrating an issue related to their boss. That is why the Committee is fundamentally flawed. As the subordinates of the PM, how can they possibly be in a position to deal in this private disagreement? This is the wrong forum.

We had expressed specific concerns on the possible membership of Shanmugam and his conflict of interest having advised Lee Kuan Yew and us on options to help achieve Lee Kuan Yew's wishes, and the drafting of the demolition wish. This represents a clear conflict of interest. When we raised this in writing, we were brushed off by Lawrence Wong with "Nothing you have stated precludes any member of the Cabinet from taking part in the Committee's work or its deliberations, with the exception of the Prime Minister." We found the refusal to identify the members of the committee, and to confirm Shanmugam's recusal particularly troubling as he is an experienced Senior Counsel and Minister for Law who should well understand the problem of conflicts of interests. Only now do we find out that he is indeed a member of this Committee.
He also attached LWL's 2011 e-mail to him and Shanmugam:
facebook.com/1899963320243768

Attachments

• 19145805_1899963320243768_4365276230142099242_n.jpg
    19145805_1899963320243768_4365276230142099242_n.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,066
  • 19149060_1900233133550120_1282259351387538519_n.jpg
    19149060_1900233133550120_1282259351387538519_n.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 1,530

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is god plan to make old fart leave an option that will stir shit anong the siblings.

Then the cunt and cock skins intervene to disrupt all.

Followed by grandchildren make a grandeur of it.

Followed by the public intervene make it a rojak dish.

The law gets thrown in making tons of money for nothing and court costs paid by tax payers.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the email to the neh surfaced, there was this feeling that the siblings are also after him. With the latest development it is clearer now. The neh must have a part to the change of ag and setting up of committee. I think neh is in real shit. Remembered in the early days, his mountain was kfc. Lky doesn't like him. Did he bite the hands that helped him?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
And recently many shinkies want him to be PM. Heng ah.... 38OR will be his if he is PM now ans all the siblings will be in exel today ocer 38OR.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't they just demolish the house and then rebuild another one that looks exactly the same….but with
added modern accoutrements…like a foundation, for instance. Cunts like John Tan can chip in a few million each.

Will honoured….no one can complain.

lang jeow lor... kkygel's wish 1st and lust was to destroy it. some cock sucking poodles out to sappork gay loong establish dynastic presence and become infidel son.

now u also wanna spend public money to help gay son do self fulfilment. got salah boh.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the email to the neh surfaced, there was this feeling that the siblings are also after him. With the latest development it is clearer now. The neh must have a part to the change of ag and setting up of committee. I think neh is in real shit. Remembered in the early days, his mountain was kfc. Lky doesn't like him. Did he bite the hands that helped him?

langjeow lor... if of public interest, then issue should be floated in lamparlement and aired on chanel 09 and not up to 3 or 4 dirty old man squatting on corner of desker road discussing in secret like an illegal gathering.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Find a jihadist to flaten the hse then hoax it and start a new world order.

Then find excuse by buy more arms for grandchildren of nsf slaves to take care.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now you know how much loyalty the younger team has for the old man. Was it not clear what the old man wanted to do with his house after he passed on? It is even stated clearly in his will. He signed it.

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
"DPM Teo added that the committee includes Cabinet members responsible for heritage, land issues and urban planning, namely Minister for Culture, Community and Youth Grace Fu, Minister for Law K Shanmugam, and Minister for National Development Lawrence Wong."
Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...isterial-committee-on-oxley-road-home-8955084
If you have not realized by now, Straits Times ISD times propagandizing like wartime Syonan Times. It is designed to say whatever that makes the dynasty look legitimate and was designed to ruin the brains of Singaporeans. Do not be surprised that all this is a guise to have oxley made a monument.
Most likely the state law will supercede Lky will.
to be consistent with LKY's philosophy of doing anything that benefits Singapore, government should have final say , can and will use the land acquisition act to acquire Oxley if it deems so.
Looks like all four of those Ministers are really determined to forbid LHY from demolishing the house, even if LHL were to suddenly/unexpectedly die (let's say, today! :eek: :p), in which case they would have another house to preserve:

24 Rochalie Drive
onemap.sg/?SearchVal=24 ROCHALIE DRIVE
thehearttruths.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/lee-hsien-loongs-reply-to-roy-ngerngs-affidavit-21-august-2014.pdf

attachment.php

SINGAPORE: The Government has the responsibility to consider the public interest aspects of any property with heritage and historical significance - and this includes the home of the late Lee Kuan Yew at 38 Oxley Road, Deputy Prime Minister Teo Chee Hean said on Sunday (Jun 17).

In a statement, DPM Teo refuted claims that there had been anything "secret"about the ministerial committee set up to consider the future of the house, adding that he had set up the committee, as well as chairs it.

PM Lee has recused himself from all Government decisions to be taken on 38 Oxley Road, DPM Teo said. He added: "I chair Cabinet, should any deliberations take place on this property."

Mr Teo added that the Government has the responsibility to consider the public interest aspects of any property with heritage and historical significance, and this applies to 38 Oxley Road.

"Many critical decisions on the future of Singapore were made there by Mr Lee and our pioneer leaders," said Mr Teo. "The Committee has thus been looking at the options available for 38 Oxley Road while paying particular attention to respecting Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s wishes for his house."

COMMITTEE'S INTEREST CONFINED TO THE LIGHT IT SHEDS ON MR LEE'S WISHES FOR THE HOUSE: DPM TEO

DPM Teo also addressed questions as to why a ministerial committee had to be established if it was not necessary to take any immediate decision on the Oxley Road house.

He noted that the late Mr Lee's youngest son, Mr Lee Hsien Yang, now owns the property, and that his will allows his daughter Dr Lee Wei Ling to stay in it for as long as she wishes.

However, due process was needed to consider the various options before making any decision on the house, Mr Teo said, adding that this can take some time.

He cited several other factors: "First, if Dr Lee chooses to move out of the house in the near future, a decision on what to do about the house might have to be taken at that point.

"Second, soon after Mr Lee’s passing, the Executors of Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s will (Mr Lee Hsien Yang and Dr Lee Wei Ling) themselves wanted the Government to commit itself immediately to demolishing the house, though Dr Lee Wei Ling might continue to live in the House for many more years.

"Three, some of us in Cabinet, including me, felt it would be useful if a future Government deciding on the house had a set of options that came from ministers who had personally discussed this matter with Mr Lee Kuan Yew," said Mr Teo.

OPTIONS FOR OXLEY ROAD HOUSE

The committee has tasked the relevant agencies to study a range of options for the Oxley Road house, DPM Teo added.

"I have shared some of these options with the siblings," he said. "For instance, they know that I would personally not support the options at either end of the range: At one end, preserving the House as it is for visitors to enter and see would be totally against the wishes of Mr and Mrs Lee Kuan Yew; and at the other, demolishing the house and putting the property on the market for new private residences.