• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
where is PM holidaying now ?
Hoe Gao Gan where?? nobody knows.
Must be in Switzerland opening another account for his gold bars
Four days ago, on 10 June (Saturday, the first day of his "private vacation"):
channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/pm-lee-on-private-vacation-for-1-week-8932178
his wife posted:
facebook.com/686310244890146
("Beautiful and cool Adelaide in the sun")

LKY wanted to run road during the earlier days of turmoil to Australia if things went South. De javu.
Is that why LHL chose to spend his "private vacation" in Australia this week? :confused:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Says a lot when a former Brigadier-General and Chief of Armour, President Scholar and Chairman of a listed company fells threatened enough to leave the country!-not to mention being the brother of the PM
Just imagine how a ordinary guy feel when they attempt to take on the PAP -with incidents like Francis Seow, JBJ, CSJ, Roy, Amos eg to intimidate them.

May be, he was not Chief of Armour, in the past.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't tempt me bro with the Beedi, the mental block might suddenly drop.

Anyway there is something that triggered this and will post on a new thread when I am back home.

Given the episode kopi-O kau and either rokok ang-un (red tobacco variety) or filterless GG kretek required to take it all in particular as your favourite stalkers and haters can't wait to pile on whatever you dish out.

In particular the soothsayer types who claim that they sprouted lots of hypothesis off the back of an earlier post you had made (an instant trigger for copycat postings) - I am bemused to read such rantings as they project a persona that is as benevolent as the dictator they mock (alive and dead). The obvious irony does not occur to all.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goes with the territory bro. Comes in all shapes and sizes.

Given the episode kopi-O kau and either rokok ang-un (red tobacco variety) or filterless GG kretek required to take it all in particular as your favourite stalkers and haters can't wait to pile on whatever you dish out.

In particular the soothsayer types who claim that they sprouted lots of hypothesis off the back of an earlier post you had made (an instant trigger for copycat postings) - I am bemused to read such rantings as they project a persona that is as benevolent as the dictator they mock (alive and dead). The obvious irony does not occur to all.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure whether my imagination but nothing beats the used condensed milk can. It made a comeback for a while.

That was "recycling" before the current trend of recycling.
kopi or teh tarik in a can of condensed milk.
When I am next in Singapore, may be we can meet for one of the old days teh tarik?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The election deposit can be raised through political donations..this is what happen to the independent team that wanted to contest inTP in 2011 but was disqualified due to pap BS

moreover, what is erection deposit to princess gollum and princeling womanizer? if they can spend $69k travelling the world to jiak hong each year they can easily fork out erection deposit. if they claim their elder brother does not fit to be pm, they should step forward instead of kpkb. aiyah, at end of day they are hypocrites and will still screw sinkies soixante neuf style if they get into power, just like papa. talk cock sing song.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was "recycling" before the current trend of recycling.
kopi or teh tarik in a can of condensed milk.
When I am next in Singapore, may be we can meet for one of the old days teh tarik?

Its the pink rafia string swinging on the index finger that gave that extra swag in those days. Maybe some aviator raybans too. And squatting on the chair whilst you sip. 50cents no more.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its the pink rafia string swinging on the index finger that gave that extra swag in those days. Maybe some aviator raybans too. And squatting on the chair whilst you sip. 50cents no more.

rekindle my memories
on my next visit to Singapore, I will have to try that, some roti prata, char kway teow, gado gado, satay, rojak,
Tiger beer, peranakan kueh, and teh tarik.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Letter is suggestive that LKY was deeply hurt and disappointed by LHL before his passing. It says a lot when a person has to change his will to guard against what his own son might do. It says even more when a son openly disregards his father's dying wish. The unspoken story of why LHY and LWL would take this action is likely to be more than just a dispute over an old house. It is likely to be because of how much LHL hurt their father in his last days and how they see this as the final straw.

Also recall that article LWL wrote about how LKY wanted euthanasia in his final years. The latest revelations provide the background narrative for why he was so sad and depressed.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/singapores-lee-mulled-euthanasia-final-years-daughter-055216495.html

already senile minisinister by then. gollum, adulterer and his wife took advantage of his senility and helped craft the "last" will. very crafty of them.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I am still waiting to see if there are any illegitimate LKY children that might surface and say something.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The main thrust is as follows:

1) Gecko played the obedient wife. If she wanted anything done, she went thru her hubby to get it done. If she is not happy with someone, she does not pick up the phone and call that person's superior, she gets her hubby old fart to do it. Ho ching apparently does call the ministers and perm secs up directly to interfere. For someone who is not elected, this is plain and simple bullshit.

2) Gecko build up her law practice mostly by herself with BIL and hubby's indirect help. whore jinx couldn't build up a fart. Her position was gifted to her.

gollum's mom had undue and unchecked influence over her papa and the cuntry. why doesn't she bring that up? she's a fuckingless hypocrite. doctors in sg will tell you she's no saint and savior. more like a monster.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
moreover, what is erection deposit to princess gollum and princeling womanizer? if they can spend $69k travelling the world to jiak hong each year they can easily fork out erection deposit. if they claim their elder brother does not fit to be pm, they should step forward instead of kpkb. aiyah, at end of day they are hypocrites and will still screw sinkies soixante neuf style if they get into power, just like papa. talk cock sing song.

yes why didnt they speak out during erection 2011 and 2016 when checks and balances were clearly going down the shitters.all these talk about papa legacy and lky wanting only the best for sinkiestan,when he was the biggest abuser of them all,the whole lot should be exterminated

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know about you guys but i do feel embarrassed for having such a prime minister.

LHL do not have the qualities of a great man and cannot run the country well.

China and other head of states look down on him.

His own family members are against him.

How much lower can a person get???

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
69% sinkies should be asking...."what have princess gollum and princeling adulterer done for us? at least clown prince signs free trade deals, bring in heaps of foreign trash, increases minimum sum on cpf, enhances assets of hdb prepaid rentals (not leased nor owned), allows sinkies to put food and tissues on the table, ensures the smooth flow of kopi and kaya toasts to keep 6.9k's going, attracts billionaire investors to stash their tax-avoidance cash in sg, etc." what have gollum and playboy done? zilch.