• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Things are clearer now! When LHY said the last will was prepared by Kwa KL, it was understood that old fart wanted to revert to the first will, which was incidentally prepared by Kwa KL...

bunch of farkers... lim peh prepared the last will, tell them go give spider fark. and i put back the demolition clause becos i tulan dunno which muther farker took it out. song boh? move on

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old man is the one partly to be blamed for this saga. By constantly changing his Will according to who is his favour of the day, he made his Last Will susceptible to legal challenges after his death. Of course Loong and Ching now sees an opportunity to override Old Man. Old Man and Old Woman are dead. It is Loong and Ching interpretation that counts at the end of the day and they have the whole governmental machinery and media to propagandize for their dishonourable cause to the dismay of Yang, Fern, and Ling.

The question now is what happen from here...

Last edited:

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
There law firm that gets paid for the last Will is the one.

It didn't matter if it was just a cut and paste job where Stamford simply borrowed the original template from Kwa. If there were serious mistakes in the original template, Kwa could not be answerable simply because she was the drafter of the template. The estate would have to go after Stamford.

Yang was careless in making that statement when he said Kwa prepared the last Will.

I somewhat disagree. I am sure there wasn't any payment by LKY to Kim Li or Fern's firm. Maybe for the first Will, but subsequently, it is probably done on goodwill basis. I am sure Fern did not charge a single cent to send two lawyers down to witness the Last Will.

Evidential weight wise, I believe the one who take the instructions for the Last Will could be said to have prepared the Last Will. Fern was heavily involved in taking instructions judging by what was said and leaked so far.

In any event, all these aren't important as Yang has evidence to show that it was LKY own instructions to get the Will changed and attested by 2 lawyers from Fern's firm or any other firm.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
First born is getting thoroughly fucked with more and more damaging release by LHY.

Yang.JPG

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
There law firm that gets paid for the last Will is the one.

It didn't matter if it was just a cut and paste job where Stamford simply borrowed the original template from Kwa. If there were serious mistakes in the original template, Kwa could not be answerable simply because she was the drafter of the template. The estate would have to go after Stamford.

Yang was careless in making that statement when he said Kwa prepared the last Will.

LHY was not actually careless but correct as he used the word "drafted".

"The Final Will was not drafted by Stamford Law Corporation or Mr. Ng Joo Khin and LHL's claimed recollection to that effect is clearly erroneous."

SLC would be guilty of wholesale plagiarism if it claimed the "credit" for "drafting" the will.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to dispel karma and think that it is hogwash and all rubbish.

I am now a firm believer.......

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
"We are bigger than our troubles, stronger than our differences. Whatever damage Singapore may suffer, willfully inflicted or otherwise, I know Singaporeans will not lay meek. We will not be dragged down by a family's petty disputes," Mr Goh said."

Wooden is now forming his own secret committee comprising mainly of the 2nd generation old guards to do a Mahatir on LHL.

Top of and the only agenda in today's secret meeting in Wooden's favourite treehouse in his backyard is to decide on the names submitted for the committee. The two favourites are "The Council of Elders" favoured by people like Hsu and the Slappee, and "The Wooden Club" which Wooden is pushing for.

The next meeting is scheduled a year later on 17 June 2018. This will allow time for Wooden to
get over posting meaningless motherhood statements and nonsense on his Facebook and hopefully, be long enough for him to find his missing testicles.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopefully, first born may be able to understand what he reads better than what he hears from a direct face-to-face conversation with his father in private or at a Cabinet meeting, or what he watches on tv and on Youtube.

MM's house: 'When I'm dead, demolish it'

Elgin Toh
21 January 2011tt
147th Prostitue Press

IN ITS basement, some of the most important discussions on the future of Singapore were held in the 1950s.

Now, the question is: Will the house at 38, Oxley Road survive its famous owner, Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew?

Broaching the subject was Mr Lee himself, during an interview with a team of Straits Times journalists for the book, Hard Truths, to be launched today.

When the conversation veered to his home, which he has described as 'a big, rambling house with five bedrooms, and three others at the back originally used as servants' quarters', he said:

'I've told the Cabinet, when I'm dead, demolish it.'

His reason?

'I've seen other houses, Nehru's, Shakespeare's. They become a shambles after a while. People trudge through. Because of my house the neighbouring houses cannot build high. Now demolish my house and change the planning rules, go up, the land value will go up,' he said.

The houses of India's first prime minister Jawaharlal Nehru and English playwright William Shakespeare have been preserved in India and England.

Mr Lee was asked about the need to preserve Singapore's heritage. After all, his house was host to meetings that led to the inauguration of the People's Action Party (PAP) in November 1954.

Details are scarce, but according to the book Men In White: The Untold Story Of Singapore's Ruling Political Party, the Oxley Road circle started meeting in the basement in late 1954, usually between 2.30 and 5.30 on Saturday afternoons.

Mr Lee kept minutes during the meetings which were chaired by Dr Toh Chin Chye, who eventually became the party's first chairman. Some 20 participants, including the 14 founding members of the PAP, would engage in heated debate around a long table.

Talks initially revolved around whether the group should form a party of its own or attempt to capture the Labour Party.

Later, the group moved on to issues related to PAP's formation: its name, its symbol and what it stood for.

The house was built more than a century ago by a Jewish merchant and has been Mr Lee's home since the 1940s.

Due to security concerns, he and his family moved to the Istana for a few weeks after Singapore became independent in 1965. Aside from that period, he has lived throughout in Oxley Road and still lives there today.

The house was also where his children - current prime minister Lee Hsien Loong and his siblings Hsien Yang and Wei Ling - grew up.

Mr Lee told the journalists it would cost too much to conserve and maintain the house. Already, there are cracks on the wall, though the pillars are sound.

'I don't think my daughter or my wife or I, who lived in it, or my sons who grew up in it, will bemoan its loss. They have old photos to remind them of the past,' he said.

But some Singaporeans think otherwise.

Mr Tan Szue Hann, architecture editor of Singapore Architect magazine, said: 'From a heritage viewpoint, it should perhaps be conserved by virtue of its high historical significance.

'After all, it is the residence of the architect of modern Singapore, and back in the day, it hosted meetings that shaped the Singapore that the world has come to recognise and admire.'

Mr Ho Weng Hin, partner of architectural conservation consultancy Studio Lapis, however, said whether or not a historic residence is conserved is the outcome of society's wishes, the authority's evaluation and the owner's preference. He added: 'Some owners may not want their private space intruded upon.'

Or should the litmus test be whether the public attaches significance to the house?

On this, Mr Ong Keng Yong, director of the Institute of Policy Studies, noted: 'The only way to find out is to ask the people of Singapore, possibly through a poll. If they think it should be conserved, the government of the day should bear the cost of maintaining it.'

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come next Chinese New Year, each will celebrate their own reunion dinner at home.

There will be no one in 38 Oxley on Chinese New Year's eve except the ghost of LKY and his wife.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come next Chinese New Year, each will celebrate their own reunion dinner at home.

There will be no one in 38 Oxley on Chinese New Year's eve except the ghost of LKY and his wife.

7th month coming soon.....maybe LKY & wife will rise from the grave & visit 38OR? :eek:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopefully, first born may be able to understand himself better when he reads, instead of when he watches on tv, about what he himself said in Parliament.

Mr Lee's daughter to continue living in house
14 April 2015
147th Prostitute Press

A DECISION on the fate of founding Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew's home, 38, Oxley Road, is not required now as his daughter will continue to live there.

But if and when Dr Lee Wei Ling no longer lives in the house, Mr Lee has stated his wish that the house should be demolished, Prime Minister
Lee Hsien Loong told Parliament yesterday.

"At that point, speaking as a son, I would like to see these wishes carried out," said PM Lee.

"However, it will be up to the government of the day to consider the matter."

In his will, Mr Lee, who died last month, stated that demolition should be carried out immediately after his death or, if Dr Lee continues to reside there, immediately after she moves out.

If demolition is made impossible owing to changes in the law, rules or regulations, it was the late Mr Lee's wish that the house should not be open to anyone except his children, their families and descendants.

This was revealed in a public statement on Sunday by Dr Lee and Mr Lee's younger son, Mr Lee Hsien Yang. They are executors and trustees of Mr Lee's will, and asked Singaporeans to support and respect their father's wishes about 38, Oxley Road.

Yesterday in Parliament, PM Lee echoed this position.

His mother, the late Madam Kwa Geok Choo, was "most distressed at the thought of people coming through her private spaces after she and my father had passed away, to see how they had lived".

PM Lee said: "Mr Lee's position on 38, Oxley Road was unwavering over the years, and fully consistent with his lifelong values. We should respect his wishes, as well as those of Mrs Lee."

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that's the minimum that LWL inherited and her inheritance was exactly one-third of LKY's net worth, does that mean that his net worth was at least S$300 million? :confused: :eek:
I'm also wondering about the net worth of:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwa_Geok_Choo
:confused: :eek:

From LWL's released emails she gets Cluny on top of the 1/3 share and it was the very kind Suet Fern who persuaded LKY to make the outright gift of Cluny.