• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
With regards to the Lee clan saga, I mean is it going to end the pinky n the pap? It will just blow over n pinky will b voted in with 70% n aljunied will be in pap hands...Singkies love the pap...n old fart is dead n no matter what happens to oxley it's nothing to do with Singkies.
I agree with you. So far speaking to most Singaporeans they are just brushing it off as not important, family squabble which is common.

Most Singaporeans are PAP supporters.
I am a realist when it comes to Pappie support amongst Singkies
Same here. I came to learn the true nature of Singaporeans during my 12 year stint working as a doctor in Singapore.

The country is what it is because of the people themselves.
That's why the PAP's founding members decided to name themselves as the People's Action Party, right? :wink:
It is a political party that started planning to gain power in the mid-1950s and after finally gaining power in 1959, it has maintained its power non-stop until now, simply because the actions of the vast majority (and I mean at least 90%, based on voter turnout, not just pro-PAP voters) of Sinkie adults (including even those who bother to vote for opposition parties) have always been to slave away their lives (or at least their youth and middle age) by submitting themselves to the laws of the PAP government, which I've explained to ckmpd last year:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?236455-Are-PAP-s-Policies-Killing-Singapore&p=2523673#post2523673
Dear ckmpd, once again, to be fair and credible, you should blame both the PAP and the vast majority of adult Sinkies who voted for them, simply because it:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Takes_two_to_tango_(idiom)
("It takes two to tango is a common idiomatic expression which suggests something in which more than one person or other entity are paired in an inextricably-related and active manner, occasionally with negative connotations.
The tango is a dance which requires two partners moving in relation to each other, sometimes in tandem, sometimes in opposition. The meaning of this expression has been extended to include any situation in which the two partners are by definition understood to be essential—as in, a marriage with only one partner ceases to be a marriage.
")

I would go further and blame those who only blindly voted for opposition parties just because they disliked/hated the PAP for whatever reasons and did nothing else that would significantly help Singapore to become a better place to live in.

If Sinkie opposition parties and their half a million voters are really that good, they should be meditating on the following saying everyday:
The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing
quoteinvestigator.com/2010/12/04/good-men-do

and organizing mass demonstrations and route marches of at least ten thousand people all over Singapore (especially all the HDB Estates, in order to ensure that the vast majority of Sinkies hear the leaders speak and, more importantly, see their brave actions, i.e. route marches) at least once every month until Singapore truly becomes a much better place to live in.

Unfortunately, the hard truth is that Singapore has been the way it has been for half a century simply because even the voters (most of whom are probably men) for opposition parties are cowards. :rolleyes: :(

And as I've said before, the even more cowardly opposition voters (at least 100,000 (at least 4% of the total valid voters) of them who voted for some opposition party at GE2011) flipped and voted for the PAP at last year's GE:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?236371-Confession-Of-PAP-Supporter&p=2522911#post2522911

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Turn the hse into cafe. After sold to developer they may keep the hse inside the new complex which worth more values.

Still siblings oeovlems later. Wtf leave the hse for spat zone those he jailed or offended.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The big question is : What would the Ministerial Committee decide if LKY were still alive today ? Why didn't they discuss the options with LKY when he was still alive ? I am sure they did. I am sure LKY has reasons to include the demolition clause in his will.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Secret Committee

Secret Committee.jpg

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Members:

1. Secret Head of Secret Committee: Lee Hsien Loong

Loong.jpg

2. Nominal Head of Secret Committee: Teo Chee Hean

Teo Chee Hean.JPG

3. Most Treacherous Committee Member Playing Both Sides: Kasiviswanathan Shanmugam

Shanmugam.JPG

4. Too Clever By Half Member: Lawrence Wong

Lawrence Wong.JPG

5. Inconsequential Member: Grace Fu

Grace Fu.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The big question is : What would the Ministerial Committee decide if LKY were still alive today ? Why didn't they discuss the options with LKY when he was still alive ? I am sure they did. I am sure LKY has reasons to include the demolition clause in his will.

LKY probably suspected the PAP, led by his eldest, would still need to cling on to something LKY to entrench and cement itself in the minds of voters? Something he's against and therefore, the demolition clause in his Will.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's a eucalyptus tree. He can take the leaves from it, shove it down his arse and it will provide him some soothing relief for the acute pain he has been feeling in his arse since LHY and sister decided to strike back.

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
The big question is : What would the Ministerial Committee decide if LKY were still alive today ?
The committee would not even exist, simply because LKY would still be living in the house, right? :wink:
Why would the Cabinet bother to set up a committee to "decide" to preserve it, when it's already being preserved as long as LKY still continues living in it? :confused:
What if he ended up living for another thirty years (dying in 2045), which would have broken the world record for:
wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_verified_oldest_people
or at least:
wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_verified_oldest_men
? :p

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The council of five elders, also known as the five Tairō (五大老 go-tairō), was formed in 1595 by Toyotomi Hideyoshi to rule Japan in the place of his son, Hideyori, until such time as he came of age."

With his fearsome "we [Singapore] will not be dragged down by a family's petty disputes" FB statement, I actually thought this useless Wooden fuck was planning to do something.

His second FB statement brought my juvenile excitement and deluded fantasies crashing immediately back to reality.

As usual and as always, a pretty hopeless and useless fuck. That's why he was never the first choice to be PM with one Indian minority minister even outranking him as LKY's preferred choice and in LKY's eyes.

ThePimp

Alfrescian
Loyal
With his fearsome "we [Singapore] will not be dragged down by a family's petty disputes" FB statement, I actually thought this useless Wooden fuck was planning to do something.

His second FB statement brought my juvenile excitement and deluded fantasies crashing immediately back to reality.

As usual and as always, a pretty hopeless and useless fuck. That's why he was never the first choice to be PM with one Indian minority minister even outranking him as LKY's preferred choice and in LKY's eyes.

All that fellow ever does is talk shit.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The committee would not even exist, simply because LKY would still be living in the house, right? :wink:
Why would the Cabinet bother to set up a committee to "decide" to preserve it, when it's already being preserved as long as LKY still continues living in it? :confused:
What if he ended up living for another thirty years (dying in 2045), which would have broken the world record for:
wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_verified_oldest_people
or at least:
wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_verified_oldest_men
? :p

They very likely have broached the subject with LKY while he was still alive, but as you all know, the old man did not want any entrenchment of his legacy in any form of monument, statue, building or even his house , they couldn't get pass his strong will. Now that he is gone, they can decide on the basis of the Singapore's heritage law on the available options. But who should decide ? The people or the internal committee formed by the PM ?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LKY probably suspected the PAP, led by his eldest, would still need to cling on to something LKY to entrench and cement itself in the minds of voters? Something he's against and therefore, the demolition clause in his Will.

In terms of milking LKY's legacy for his own political gain (as what happened in GE2015), the presence of 38 Oxley Road really does not have much impact.

Right now, the siblings are concentrating all their fire power on this issue but I'm pretty sure it goes deeper. LKY suspected his son was going to paint him as a national superhero and bask in his glory in order to secure the next election and surely must have felt uncomfortable. This was in fact raised by crown princess LWL some months ago.

I'd be surprised if 38 Oxley is the only conflict that they have between them.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal