• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Ho Ching has a very nice pussy. No wonder PM Lee is such a happy man.

Sam I think that picture is of the other Mrs Lee lah.

Anyway it is curious to see why the Lee family name will end with LHY and LHL and LWL. All the grandchildren are Li?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cocksucker Chan Cheow Pong was a little too hasty with this "Nice try. Next Facebook post please" triumphant celebration of LHY's "error".

With NHB's clarification that the items were collected on 6th April 2015 (after LKY's death) and not 6th Feb 2015 (when he was in ICU) due to it's "clerical error", Ho Ching is still the culprit.

She took boat to batam? Or walk 6.9km to JB?

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a master stroke by Yang! A bait laid, NHB picked it up hook, line and sinker! Bwahahahahahahaa!!!
Multiple orgasms ah!!! Bwahahahahahahaa!!!
Very good analysis. We cannot determine the date of theft from the date the item is pawned. It may be anytime before the date it was pawned, not necessary 1 day before he pawned it. A thief do not strike with the knowledge of the owner, otherwise there should be great commotion immediately if he was caught on the spot.

I don't think there is really a clerical error. it is more damaging if the doc were taken without his consent while he was alive.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect HC went into Oxley to smell LKY's unwashed underwear. Fetish lah.
no way any remained unwashed for long for anyone else except possessive princess to sniff it. although not on talking terms with halfdead fart she claimed to obsessively wash his undies when no one was watching. must had done it 69 times a day for 6.9 days a week.
attachment.php

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking at the facebook posts by LHY, I would say that he probably has NO EVIDENCE of anything that incriminates Ho Ching or LHL in abuse of powers or corruption.

It is turning into a very petty small minded squabble. Crap lah.

All those wishing for major revelations with evidence showing CPF money gone lah, or misuse of public funds misappropriated and stuff like that.....dream on.

You must be kidding. Maybe the sinkies in you has not disappeared.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
In all wills, the executors are those which the dying have faith will fulfill their last wishes. You would for example not appoint a wayward son or his wife to be an executor of your last will and testament. You would keep your final will secret if you know that you want is not what your son wants. When the will is read, the son will raise all sorts of objection. If he is a man of means, he will hire a lawyer to challenge the will.

All those who are lawyers here will have seen this story played out countless times.

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY died March 23 2015. GE 2015 was in Sept 2015. Loong and Ching didn't want to wait for grant of probate and in haste wanted a damn LKY exhibition to go ahead ... Hence the need to quickly get those LKY items so that the public can be moved to the PAP cause in GE 2015.

The LKY exhibition was held between March to June 2015.

This is how I read it. Basically, their desire to milk political advantage from his father's death was so strong that both acted in their own interests instead of LKY and the other siblings.

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
LKY died March 23 2015. GE 2015 was in Sept 2015. Loong and Ching didn't want to wait for grant of probate and in haste wanted a damn LKY exhibition to go ahead ... Hence the need to quickly get those LKY items so that the public can be moved to the PAP cause in GE 2015.

This is how I read it. Basically, their desire to milk political advantage from his father's death was so strong that both acted in their own interests instead of LKY and the other siblings.

Err pretty obvious to those of us who participate in SBF and read SBF. But majority of sinkies don't see it that way because they are dumb and daft.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We shall see ok?

Allow me to define "sinkies" otherwise we will be looking forward for different things.

You mentioned :
"All those wishing for major revelations with evidence showing CPF money gone lah, or misuse of public funds misappropriated and stuff like that.....dream on."

These are sinkies wishes. They whack without thinking through.

The current squabble is a family feud. The theme of this attack, if I gathered correctly is "disrespect to LKY". The official stance has clouded the theme. But it is necessary to do it this way as official documentations are the best proof of the events that had happened.

I do not expect the squabble to extend to CPF ..: it has nothing to do here. Even if hy has hard evidence on such issues, he cannot surface them without ensuring that his means of acquiring them are legal - which is what he is accusing lhl and hc now.

So I don't think we are seeing the same things.

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err pretty obvious to those of us who participate in SBF and read SBF. But majority of sinkies don't see it that way because they are dumb and daft.

Loong in his released SD mentioned about Yang and Ling's threat over going public during GE2015. Loong did not elaborate why. Hence I am just connecting the dots from info released by Yang to date.

In fact, if you look at it, they knew LKY wouldn't make it past end of Mar 2015 and were gathering LKY's stuff even before Old man kicked the bucket.

It's actually pretty sad for Yang and Ling to see his own blood brother Loong and his audacious wife Ching behaving in such a "carnivorous" manner even before their father is dead. The desire to milk political gains in GE 2015 clearly outweighed the respect that they should have for their dying dad.

I think Yang and Ling had enough of Loong and Ching. So it's all out war now. It's a waste Yang and Ling did not go public during GE 2015. Perhaps in their minds now, they are regretting for not doing so. After Loong wins the GE2015 with huge margins and substantial increase in popularity for himself and Ching, they became even more arrogant towards the siblings, hence WTF. IT'S WAR NOW.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

they were appeasing their voter base who pine for a glimpse of anything connected to their dear great leader. ultimately they are answerable to the 69% majority who continue to lick them mutually. the pm should be applauded for putting (the majority of) sinkies first, before family.

ashjaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
LWL and LHY must have met to plan this attack. Something must have triggered LHY to take this route, both should know that this path should be the most lethal and best chance to achieve what they want. And it is also a path where the Lees will lose big time but they are willing to take this step to do it. They should also be thinking the worst scenario will be everything will be back to sqr 1 BUT LHL will be hurt badly in the next GE and his son's to the throne will not happen. This should be what LWL and LHY are willing to accept, anything more should be a bonus.
And that something that triggered LHY to take this route must be something really low from LHL and his wife, he must have given them an ultimatum before taking action. This is what I can deduce - anyway, it's usually like this in drama.

Loong in his released SD mentioned about Yang and Ling's threat over going public during GE2015. Loong did not elaborate why. Hence I am just connecting the dots from info released by Yang to date.

In fact, if you look at it, they knew LKY wouldn't make it past end of Mar 2015 and were gathering LKY's stuff even before Old man kicked the bucket.

It's actually pretty sad for Yang and Ling to see his own blood brother Loong and his audacious wife Ching behaving in such a "carnivorous" manner even before their father is dead. The desire to milk political gains in GE 2015 clearly outweighed the respect that they should have for their dying dad.

I think Yang and Ling had enough of Loong and Ching. So it's all out war now. It's a waste Yang and Ling did not go public during GE 2015. Perhaps in their minds now, they are regretting for not doing so. After Loong wins the GE2015 with huge margins and substantial increase in popularity for himself and Ching, they became even more arrogant towards the siblings, hence WTF. IT'S WAR NOW.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_0390_zpsnrvmdiy2.jpg

I wonder if this was photo was taken in Singapore and if this was in Singapore....you think she would be arrested?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In all wills, the executors are those which the dying have faith will fulfill their last wishes. You would for example not appoint a wayward son or his wife to be an executor of your last will and testament. You would keep your final will secret if you know that you want is not what your son wants. When the will is read, the son will raise all sorts of objection. If he is a man of means, he will hire a lawyer to challenge the will.

It's telling that LHL was left out as executor. Why just have LHY and LWL? As the eldest and PM of the country, why did LKY decide to exclude him?

If I am in LHL's shoes, I'll feel very awkward and embarrassed. Can be PM but not qualify as executor, notwithstanding being the eldest with the 'brightest' spouse in the family?