• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

ashjaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope he saves the best for last and drop a bomb on the eve of 3rd July. Best if it's an audio or a video clip and we shall see how the PM twist and turn in Parliament.

For those who don't quite know what the idiom "death by a thousand cuts" means, LHY's and LWL's drip-by-drip release of information is an excellent example of what it means.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those who don't quite know what the idiom "death by a thousand cuts" means, LHY's and LWL's drip-by-drip release of information is an excellent example of what it means.

for those who have survived cancer that's nothing. a thousand cuts becum a blessing. bdsm at its best.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope he saves the best for last and drop a bomb on the eve of 3rd July. Best if it's an audio or a video clip and we shall see how the PM twist and turn in Parliament.

He will have no less than 5-6 decades worth of private and sensitive information not available to the public and even to LKY's inner circle by virtue of being LKY's son.

This will not end on 3rd July. In fact, it will be worse. It will provide more fodder for both siblings to shred first born's statement and answers in Parliament, show up his evasive stories, half-truths, contradictions and lies with more drip-by-drip revelations.

Unless ISD carries out a mass arrest of a few hundred simple-minded Malays planning to tour Syria, being "radicals", etc in the hope of creating some distractions, it looks like first born is well and truly fucked.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Half of my Facebook feed is now Ho Ching. She's clearly overcompensating.

i suggested to pmo to set up an fb account for the pm to get in touch with tech-savvy sinkies many years ago, and hubby and wife picked up on it, but i refrained from opening an fb account for fear of a chiobu harasser tracking me down. last time in sg shy to visit pmo as i still don't have an fb account. fb has now becum their indispensible cyber lives.

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
LHY says dishonourable son misled even ah gong

cK0Rffz.png

LHY: Lee Hsien Loong misled even his own father.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well Han is certainly better than Tom Plate, LoL!

Jokes aside, I see where you are coming from but then again how far could Han go if he wanted this piece published in ST?

The fact that he mentioned the "C" word directly linked to LHL and that LHL should sue, is good enough for now, well to me at least.

I read this 3 times to get the intent right. Han is firmly with the establishment and taking the role of a wise man of sort to diffuse the situation and they are indeed sensible suggestions. He however completely left out the part of the committee composition being kept secret with no basis and no explanation to date, the role of Shanmugam and the concept of conflict of interest and lastly the appointment of Lucien Wong. This is where the abuse of office takes place.

And I have to say the guy is "good"

I have to respectfully disagree with you on this. He will be like Balji when he is cut loose.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree on Tom Plate and on limits with ST.

Well Han is certainly better than Tom Plate, LoL!

Jokes aside, I see where you are coming from but then again how far could Han go if he wanted this piece published in ST?

The fact that he mentioned the "C" word directly linked to LHL and that LHL should sue, is good enough for now, well to me at least.

bhoven

Alfrescian
Loyal

Details of how LWL "helped" Shan would be tantalising....

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP has essentially milked the country dry. The 2016 US election allowed us to put a label on it. It's called "neoliberalism". Immigration is a cornerstone of neoliberalism. That's what the PAP has been doing for the past 20 years - using immigration to inflate the economy, asset prices, etc. That trend is obviously unsustainable. You don't need a college degree to know that.

So what is the PAP going to do after their immigration tactic runs its natural course? They have no ideas. For that matter, I don't as well. The PAP has run the country to the ground and all the economic opportunities that once existed for the younger generation have either been consumed by the GLCs or simply destroyed through attrition. High asset prices paint a rosy picture that the country is doing fine. We know its not. Wages for the lower and middle have been stagnant and will remain so. Rising asset prices and continual CPF payouts also requires a continuous supply of contributors and buyers, much like in a Ponzi scheme.

Eventually the PAP will be forced to dig into the reserves, and then print money.

The younger generation should get out while they can. Get out of this shit hole. Decades of social engineering have also engraved into our psyche negative traits like kiasuism, kiasiism, fear of failure, fear of questioning authority, lack of empathy, racism, chauvinism, and a general lack of willingness to think. Its time to go out elsewhere in the world and create a new life and imbibe a new set of values. Singaporeans are dead wood living in a dying society.

* standing ovation *

BRAVO!

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After the parliament questioning concluded on 3rd July, two scenarios emerge.
1. LHL agees to demolish OX38
2. Committee wins no demolition.

Everybody happy case close with the first scenerio but what happen on the second?
Will there be another parliamentary sitting if the siblings continue to remark and release further evidences detrimental to LHL?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
After the parliament questioning concluded on 3rd July, two scenarios emerge.
1. LHL agees to demolish OX38
2. Committee wins no demolition.

Everybody happy case close with the first scenerio but what happen on the second?
Will there be another parliamentary sitting if the siblings continue to remark and release further evidences detrimental to LHL?

those are foregone conclusions…..what about the rest of the serious stuff?

decent02

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHY fb 19mins ago :
LKY was admitted gravely ill into the ICU on 5 February 2015. The next day, Ho Ching helped herself to a number of LKY's papers. These she handed to the NHB (ostensibly on loan) under the auspices of the Prime Minister's Office.

She had no business doing this when LKY was in ICU and it is deeply troubling that someone can represent the PMO despite holding no official position.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The author has no idea what is going on in Singapore. He probably only read the ST all his life.

You expect too much from our neighbors up north. Those rebellious chinks are only interested in making potshots at poor najib at every opportunity and could not care less about factual accuracy of a Straits Times article. That is all you need to know about these vile cretins.

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHY fb 19mins ago :
LKY was admitted gravely ill into the ICU on 5 February 2015. The next day, Ho Ching helped herself to a number of LKY's papers. These she handed to the NHB (ostensibly on loan) under the auspices of the Prime Minister's Office.

She had no business doing this when LKY was in ICU and it is deeply troubling that someone can represent the PMO despite holding no official position.

Meaning? Was there a theft or not? Or how do one define this transgression?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHY fb 19mins ago :

What's wrong with taking things from the dead or dying? No way they can respond even if you ask politely can they? :confused: