• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Onyce again, I think congrats are in order to the Sheep Fucker Sam Leong. His forum sammyboy already discussed/reviewed many of the items mentioned in this joint communique between Wei Ling and Hsien Yang, back in November 2016. Indeed, over 64,000 people viewed this thread started by me. In it, we discussed:

- role and influence of Whore Jinx (mentioned in post # 118 in thread linked below)
- Honyi being groomed for succession (see post # 56) in the linked thread below
- The feud between sister and Hsien yang against Whore Jinx and Gay Loong
- The tekaning of Suet Fern mentioned by wei Ling above and also mentioned in post #145 and 146 in the linked thread below
- This feud is still on and, as predicted and this is the future development mentioned in post #200

Now, regarding this latest exchange. Lets remember that Wei Ling will try and paint herself in a good light, as a savior of her father's legacy etc. and that staying in the father's house was her way to stymy brother Gay Loong. I don't really buy that. The will is out, and the house is to be sold for charity. She can carry on anytime and move out.

What is new in the latest exchange?

1) She fears her brother. More specifically, she and Hsien Yang and family fear the brother and what he can do to them. yeah, I agree Gay Loong has some sort of a mean streak in him, not as mean as his father, but its still there. But there is not enough there to strike fear into his own siblings. I read the influence of Whore Jinx behind the scenes manipulating things so that her husband is the one that will put the pressure on his siblings. So, do they really fear their brother or actually are they fearful of the wife?

2) Here is the shocker. Hsien yang is leaving the country because of the brother? Wow, WTF?

3) Wei Ling and Hsien Yang see many public servants who are leaders of quality and of integrity. No shit? where are they?

4) Gay Loong was removed as executor and trustee of Old fart's will. I am not sure what to make of this. Old fart should have known that making a sitting Prime Minister as your executor and trustee is inherently fraught with conflicts of interests and abuse. He was right not to have made Gay loong such for this reason, not for other personal reasons.

5) gay Loong was planning to move into Oxley with his family? Really? Istana is much bigger, right?

6) Definitely nepotism and conflict of interest at work here when PeeM makes his personal lawyer the AG, over other qualified candidates.

6 is a revelation.

Last edited:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck this lanjiao loong's meritocracy.
President Election reserve for m&ds is Meritocracy.

attachment.php

Pm will consider this matter when he return this weekend.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hsien Loong had to wrench Ho Ching's index finger off the send button on her laptop. There was an image of a Japanese snow monkey flipping the bird on the screen.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's obvious that Weiling and Yang had been paid off by Xi jinping to start a smear campaign on Pm Lee.

Fuck you Xi jinping. Our SAF commando and Guards units are already on standby to invade China once Pm Lee gives his orders.