• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I just trim the bushes, Boss. Maybe put the roses next to each other, spices next to each other... all within the garden :smile::smile::smile:

Put the manure and dirt together in the shed. The plants and flowers and trees in the garden.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its all about the money. LKY wanted the house demolished for the privacy reason, ie, not wanting tourists to trample around the house looking at his personal things, bedrooms, toilets, etc. .

esp Mahathir or Syed Albar sons, or other Ultras..... btw mahababi is laffing till his heart veins may burst

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
One way out of this mess is .......REFERENDUM. Let the people of Singapore decide. [/QUOTE said:
The court of public opinion has decided: guilty as alleged. The matter is abt Lee Siblings v LHL NOT sg or govt which the sly one tried to drag in to buttress his hopeless case. Also please not the frequent reference to LKY.... still squeezing mileage or goodwill out of a dead man - how unscrupulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & ESM - he is beholden to he who signs his paycheck and provides SM facilities! Shame and shameless papigs - we hv now seen them all naked.
Many who spoke in shameless support of the perpetrator will soon be promoted and we shud remember how they climbed up.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
After giving it some thought, I realise perhaps why LHY and LWL will not release more damaging allegations is because......they would IMPLICATE THEMSELVES as they too are part of the abuse of power etc.

Similarly LHL cannot use that tactic against his siblings because it would implicate himself too.

Hence this whole charade is confined to the 38 Oxley issue.

There you have it. Case closed.

HY is a better BG than LHL .... he may hv lots of heavy artilleries but the tankee BG will prevail as he has mobility n German armour technology.....

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are sounding more and more retarded every day. Referendum simi lancheow? It will cost millions to conduct a referendum. Just to print the ballots, arrange the voting, set up the website, advertising and media campaign, etc. why would you even consider having the taxpayer spend millions and millions of dollars voting for something that does not belong to them, and for which there is no possible gain at all?

oso 248 000 new shitizens will get to vote when they really dun hv the right nor depth of history........

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
See? First sentence always insult people.

At the moment you are also paying those PAP Ministar fuckers millions to talk cock about the house when they should be debating more important things.

As it is LHL will do whatever it takes to make him look good. He doesn't give a shit about spending your tax and COE money.

If he holds the referendum it may even improve job numbers part time and give a "boost" to economy from govt spending.

You are just as moronic as your brother. You bezoar. As I have said you no guts to reveal more cos it will implicate yourself. Talk so big for fuck?

Wonder why he nvr insulted me.......... I m neither sheep nor dog fucker - just plain human fugger

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are disgusting,u talk n behave exactly like Dr janil puthucheary.The cocksucker of SBF.

pls he will soon be full minister....... even Yaacob make way for him to speak to get his promotion
oh yeah he is ah neh who forgotten how LKY fixed his dad........ just like Janadas Devan Nair ie former Prez who got dumped by LKY.... see how strong the pull of money n power is

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
My take on this 2 day Parliamentary farce!

A. LHL had and continues to fail to provide any valid legitimate unflawed reason why he should not sue his siblings for defamation. The fact that they are family is irrelevant. He will in effect be suing as PM and SG of PAP and not as their fellow sibling and eldest son of Harry and MaMa Lee. To quote today's ST editorial headline " Lee's(as in LKY) wish would be to put S'pore first" and that means LHL should put Singapore first before familee. If LHL cannot do this, then he needs to step down as PM, plain and simple. Singapore is larger than LHL and his familee. Also LHL, GCT, TCH, HSK, IR, JP and the rest of PAP and NMPs like Chia Yong Yong need to be reminded once again of the following statements made by LKY, GCT and LHL in the past. If LHL does not sue now, he and the rest of PAP have no legitimate grounds for suing other people in future.

Goh Chok Tong in 1999 - "We have an understanding that if a minister is defamed and he does not sue, he must leave cabinet."

Lee Kuan Yew in 2006 - "When I call a man openly, you're a liar, you're dishonest, and you do not dare to sue me, there's something basically wrong."

Lee Hsien Lonng in 2006 - "If we do not act and the lies and defamation are repeated...I think the government's reputation goes down."

B. TCH's explanation on the Ministerial Committee cuts no ice. In particular, why the need for SDs?! Also why such a high powered committe required to come up with so-called "drawer plans" and non-binding options. Tenuous clarification at best.

C. Perhaps I am being obtuse, but I still don't understand why LHY agreed to purchase 38OR from LHL, particularly under such onerous terms bearing in mind that his and LWL's end game was and still appears to be to fulfill Harry and MaMa Lee's dying last wishes i.e. demolish 38OR.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
My take on this 2 day Parliamentary farce!

A. LHL had and continues to fail to provide any valid legitimate unflawed reason why he should not sue his siblings for defamation. The fact that they are family is irrelevant. He will in effect be suing as PM and SG of PAP and not as their fellow sibling and eldest son of Harry and MaMa Lee. To quote today's ST editorial headline " Lee's(as in LKY) wish would be to put S'pore first" and that means LHL should put Singapore first before familee. If LHL cannot do this, then he needs to step down as PM, plain and simple. Singapore is larger than LHL and his familee. Also LHL, GCT, TCH, HSK, IR, JP and the rest of PAP and NMPs like Chia Yong Yong need to be reminded once again of the following statements made by LKY, GCT and LHL in the past. If LHL does not sue now, he and the rest of PAP have no legitimate grounds for suing other people in future.

Goh Chok Tong in 1999 - "We have an understanding that if a minister is defamed and he does not sue, he must leave cabinet."

Lee Kuan Yew in 2006 - "When I call a man openly, you're a liar, you're dishonest, and you do not dare to sue me, there's something basically wrong."

Lee Hsien Lonng in 2006 - "If we do not act and the lies and defamation are repeated...I think the government's reputation goes down."

B. TCH's explanation on the Ministerial Committee cuts no ice. In particular, why the need for SDs?! Also why such a high powered committe required to come up with so-called "drawer plans" and non-binding options. Tenuous clarification at best.

C. Perhaps I am being obtuse, but I still don't understand why LHY agreed to purchase 38OR from LHL, particularly under such onerous terms bearing in mind that his and LWL's end game was and still appears to be to fulfill Harry and MaMa Lee's dying last wishes i.e. demolish 38OR.

very sharp observations n conclusion.......... LHL is guilty as alleged
to sue when it is a hopeless case is not an option........ I am glad we hv a PeeM who is capable of making such serious decision, Majulah

btw I puke every time I see and hear how LKY was invoked shamelessly to get sympathy and political mileage. the man is dead and gone and to exploit his good name is not to show due respect to him!!