• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are probably orchestrated and these are the sort of the people who blindly jump into the foray without even being told.

This woman once called WP Slyvia a bitch. If you observe the pro PAP comments on FB, it always tend to be the same group of people. Click on their FB profile and you will realise that most of these people are friends with Jason Chua Chin Seng.

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Somehow, with all these Yang's email leaks, it gives me the impression that Loong was indeed busy with "fixing" LKY, his siblings, Fern etc, rather than coming out with policies to revive Sg economy and sinkies... $2m a year salary plus bonus to do all these shit and taxpayers have to pay him. Wtf!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
15542334_10154200289107828_7537594005692054816_n.jpg

Fat cross eye cock sucking pig whore

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Somehow, with all these Yang's email leaks, it gives me the impression that Loong was indeed busy with "fixing" LKY, his siblings, Fern etc, rather than coming out with policies to revive Sg economy and sinkies... $2m a year salary plus bonus to do all these shit and taxpayers have to pay him. Wtf!

If you ask him, he will tell you that all these is part of his job and hence deserving of the huge salary. because preserving the house and defending his integrity will bring in more revenue for SG. :p

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube_share;sPq0EeapMMA]https://youtu.be/sPq0EeapMMA[/video]
Lee family saga & Singapore heroes, etc | Coffee & Whiskey #11

Published on Jun 20, 2017

Sibling disputes can be difficult, even more so for PM Lee. Ivy suggests that he takes time off to settle it. Kids hurling bikes down HDB stairwells for attention? Cane them and stream it online. And finally, for those having a hard week, Ivy shares the thoughts of Khalil Gibran with you.

bhoven

Alfrescian
Loyal
FB: LHY posted 2 hrs ago;

Lee Hsien Loong misled even his own father.

19274797_1901752706731496_6354509040733772638_n.jpg

DPM Teo Chee Hean on 17 June 2017: “The Committee has tasked the relevant agencies to study a range of options for the property. I have shared some of these options with the siblings."
Wei Ling and I wish to clarify that we have had no interaction with DPM Teo Chee Hean in his capacity as Chair of the Committee since the Committee has been formed. Neither has Lawrence Wong who was the sole point of contact given any indication of the range of options under consideration.
We had met with DPM Teo on numerous occasions apart from and well before the formation of the committee. During those discussions we had explored a wide range of options as well as concerns we had regarding Lee Hsien Loong and his family. DPM was always careful to preface his remarks that any views he expressed were personal views.

Email was addressed to HC. A fourth cc recipient was blanked out. Who was this person?And why?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I hope that pinky gets his way n the house becomes a heritage building n museum etc. All this is against old farts wishes n he was the one that made pinky pm. For all the misery old fart has caused and now his son disobeying his wishes...it's truly retribution for old fart....

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the next PM is in attendance on 3rd July in Parliament, history will be judging him.

Also I don't see how Ho Ching can remain MIA when such serious allegations have been made against her in public by LHY and LWL. Ho Ching must answer and account for herself. She cannot hide behind her husband's performance in Parliament on 3rd July.

Finally I never thought I would live to see the day Han Fook Kwan writing such an article as the one below, in the Straits Times! Things do indeed seem to be getting surreal!

http://www.straitstimes.com/opinion/three-key-issues-in-the-lee-v-lee-saga

Last edited: