• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As Dr Thum said, there is an entire network of Lee related people within the political system and the offices of power in Singapore. Even if you bring one man down eg LHL, eg PAP lose power there will be his supporters with power in the courts, in the civil service. Unless all those Lee related families become disloyal and turn against the Lee family then you can have change. Even if change comes about it will take a long time.

I do agree about the crackdowns and chaos that might ensue. I disagree that Singapore will have a good outcome afterwards.

It is either more of the same and a slow painful death of Singapore or a sudden disintegration and utter collapse.

You are right. There is too much self-serving corruption. Wise leaders round the world can see.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
As Dr Thum said, there is an entire network of Lee related people within the political system and the offices of power in Singapore. Even if you bring one man down eg LHL, eg PAP lose power there will be his supporters with power in the courts, in the civil service. Unless all those Lee related families become disloyal and turn against the Lee family then you can have change. Even if change comes about it will take a long time.

I do agree about the crackdowns and chaos that might ensue. I disagree that Singapore will have a good outcome afterwards.

It is either more of the same and a slow painful death of Singapore or a sudden disintegration and utter collapse.

And and ...u forgot things can evolve in mysterious ways :biggrin:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow

This is by far THE BEST commentary of the 38Oxley saga. Very thoughtful and honest comments (I agree with everything he said except his optimism about sinkarpor future)

Dr Thum is really a rising star. Hope to see more of him

this chap have balls and very straight to the points

he will make $8 cow and kee chiu feel like a 6 years old kid

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
The other rising star is Ivy singh lim. I don't agree with all her views but her heart is in the right place. A true blue, salt of the earth sinkie auntie. Hope to see her really lose her cool one day instead of holding back so much. It'll be hilarious

Her single malt is helping keeping her in control :biggrin:. Seriously will be great to sit down with people like her have a drink and simply talk cock about Singapore.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Lee Wei Ling delivers uppercut to moron brother with new FB post, GO LING!!!

19468012_452117751810540_5187202149872217415_o.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Lee Wei Ling delivers uppercut to moron brother with new FB post, GO LING!!!

Janadas is now in the shit book of Gay Loong and Whore Jinx big time. He should have informed his boss of the existence of this email. which is quite damning to the case of Gay Loong. why he kept quiet is stupid. Wei Ling was just holding on to this email as a ace in her sleeve and delivered it at a very opportune time, just before the July 3rd wayang show in parLeement. Brother and sister are well co-ordinated in attacking Gay Loong. One whack from zikapore and the other from HKG. Hope George Yeo is giving Yang advice against his former employers. .

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lee Wei Ling delivers uppercut to moron brother with new FB post, GO LING!!!

Janadas is now in the shit book of Gay Loong and Whore Jinx big time. He should have informed his boss of the existence of this email. which is quite damning to the case of Gay Loong. why he kept quiet is stupid. Wei Ling was just holding on to this email as a ace in her sleeve and delivered it at a very opportune time, just before the July 3rd wayang show in parLeement. Brother and sister are well co-ordinated in attacking Gay Loong. One whack from zikapore and the other from HKG. Hope George Yeo is giving Yang advice against his former employers. .

When you are in the shit house, it is difficult to remember all the shit in your hand, mouth and mind. Let alone, where you have been throwing them.

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good to see that Heavens got eyes and LHL can run but cannot hide. Karma is hitting back at LHL and karma openly shows the lies that LHL spouts. Best is that karma uses the most reliable source, his bro and sis, to expose LHL's lies.

I sense that there is more to come if LHL is not truthful in his 3 Jul Ministerial statement. Will we see the impeachment of LHL after 3 Jul when all his lies are exposed and he loses his credibility totally.

the 30.1% have the wisdom to sense that LHL and PAP lied but we have no solid evidence to prove it. Now the truths are coming out to haunt the pap

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think janadas will soon be transferred to smrt

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think janadas will soon be transferred to smrt

the problem is not janadas. the problem is clearly LHL. Singaporeans shd insist on a COI to get to the bottom of all these lies

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now will indralee rojak commit hari kiri?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

his flip flops depended on the medication he took in the morning. not a knock out blow. just goes to show how his aging mind became swiss cheese and unreliable.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
The other rising star is Ivy singh lim. I don't agree with all her views but her heart is in the right place. A true blue, salt of the earth sinkie auntie. Hope to see her really lose her cool one day instead of holding back so much. It'll be hilarious

Was'nt she the one that campaigned for Tan Kin Lian at the last PE ?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the problem is not janadas. the problem is clearly LHL. Singaporeans shd insist on a COI to get to the bottom of all these lies

Not too sure if COI will be the panacea. Can you name just one COI that was 100% objective? I can't.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

This message was posted on Janadas' FB:

" Janadas,

LHL's SD on 21 Jul contradicts your e-mail on 28 Jul. The contradiction is clear. Either you were wrong or LHL lied. No need to wriggle to distort the truth. I trust that you emailed the truth and LHL lied. It is good that you didnt see LHL's SD or else wld you have altered the truth in the 28 Jul e-mail?"

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Maybe he's taking revenge for his daddy?