• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
u r wrong bro

cancer lee luv chio bu very muchee

whenever he see Ying Luck he sure will

stand next to her one

and hold her hands tight tight

Oh please who wouldn't when given a chance.

Yingluck just celebrated her 50th birthday few days ago.
I wondered if Pinky sent a present since he was busy fixing his siblings

i represented pinky delivered presents already

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hongkong media reports the arrival of Lee Hsien Yang and his wife at Hongkong international airport
Posted on June 25, 2017 by The Online Citizen Category: This entry was posted in Current Affairs.

Hongkong media, HK01 has reported that Mr Lee Hsien Yang and his wife, Mrs Lee Suet Fern arrived at the Hong Kong International Airport on Sunday afternoon. According to the media outlet, Mr Lee said that he is visiting friends in Hong Kong but did not reply other questions.

Mr Lee, who is the son of Singapore’s founding Prime Minister, Lee Kuan Yew, has been in the news due to the allegations made against his brother, Lee Hsien Loong for abusing his position as Prime Minister for personal agenda. On 14 June, he and his sister, Dr Lee Weiling had issued a public statement expressing their non confidence in their brother and their worry about Singapore’s future in his hands.

“We are concerned that the system has few checks and balances to prevent the abuse of government. We feel big brother omnipresent. We fear the use of the organs of state against us and Hsien Yang’s wife, Suet Fern.” wrote the two in the published statement.

The two also wrote, “We feel hugely uncomfortable and closely monitored in our own country. We do not trust Hsien Loong as a brother or as a leader. We have lost confidence in him.”

Mrs Lee was earlier quoted that she and her husband in the process of preparing to leave the country, however, declined to say when they would be leaving, or where they would be going.

The law firm that she was working for, Morgan Lewis & Bockius had earlier said that Mrs Lee stepped down as the managing partner of its combined practice in Singapore, but will continue to play a key role in its global strategy from offices in Singapore and Hong Kong. The firm was also quoted to have said that Mrs Lee will “continue to spend a significant amount of time in Singapore as well as travel to Hong Kong, as she already does in support of her strong client relationships there, and as head of our international leadership team”.

Mr Lee Hsien Yang, chairman of the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore was quoted by Financial Times, “I am not an anti-establishment, opposition figure. I have a long record of public service. It is heart wrenching for me to leave this country. It is not something I would do lightly.” and said “I have no desire to leave. Hsien Loong is the only reason for my departure,”.

The Online Citizen is Singapore's longest-running independent online media platform. Our aim is to examine the issues that matter, or should matter, to Singaporeans and to reflect the diversity of life, of ideas and opinions, that is Singapore.

We believe that Singapore's future is best served by having an informed and involved citizenry that has access to a wide range of sources of news and views and an open and vibrant environment in which to share and to debate ideas and opinions.

Copyright - The Online Citizen 2017

Bloody hell! He made it sound like Singapore is North Korea.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls dont insult my buddy fatty kim. mr kim has the upmost respect for his bros who was already terminally illed when he was assaulted n killed by CIA agents in kl airport after donald trump was installed as the puppet predisent of USA.

kim also has the upmost respect for his father n did not hesitate to terminate the services of subservient ministars who failed to give their undying support to the great leader, current or ex.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its interestingly that you mentioned Ng's appt. In light of what transpired I too wonder if the rising family issue played a part. In 2015, when Anthony Tan who was a DS then was sent over to SPH to head the Chinese media, and also to head all the editorials, it appeared that he would replace Chan eventually. Tan was old man's last Personal Asst until his death. Ng worked for HC until he ostensibly retired to focus on not-for-profit work after taking over NOL with P&L in the black and not delivering a single year of profit thereafter.

His appt now appears sinister. Anthony is well regarded and I am not sure what role Ng is going to play. They already have a rock solid party man in Lee Boon Yang. There was also talk that nobody wanted to run the financials for a sinking ship where publishing was concerned and this chap could be the only one putting his hands up In any case, SPH and ST plus the Chinese media is PAP core interest and pivotal for their daily work so it and its staff will be well looked after, propped if necessary. It may follow the HC's Zoo & Parks Model.

The backlash speaks for itself for Indranee. I am sure her immediate boss Shan put her up to it. By nature she is a very cautious and thorough and she is the one that vets every single party candidate nomination papers and gives the green light.

It certainly made a fool of GCT with this silly comment. I am sure he did as he went on his own spree of lawsuits and wanted every member of his cabinet bloodied. Against the wall, I have no doubt that the PAP will sue credible threats to their hold. Shan has been the most active, not pursuing it after receiving apologies and retraction.

Anyway, lets wait and see if anything comes out from HK. In his last years old man's email to Robert Kuok went up a notch as mentioned by the latter. I am sure he is on the list of "friends".

1. I wonder if the appointment of Ng Yat Chung at SPH has anything to do with LHL/HC?

2. Someone should ask Indranee Rajah what right has she or anyone else apart from Harry's family/beneficiaries got to question Harry's will.

3. After this fiasco, I wonder whether the PAP can revert to suing its opponents willy nilly without having this saga being thrown at it?

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
ST_20151205_OXLEY053QOX_1892463.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Aiyah, don't mind me. You just ask the man that is grooming you about how I pick up gossip up while at SCC. By I heard that CK Tang belongs to the Government and Tang was a govt employee. At least thats what I hard.

By the way, your analysis and conclusion on LHY and the EP is a truly seminal work. No one came thru on this even after you released it. Totally predicated on facts and sound assessments. Your mentor must be pleased. I will put it out as he might have missed it.

I see, now you are basing what you say on gossip that you picked up at SCC? hahahhahahaha. U are such a fucking comedian. Have you ever even been to the SCC? Maybe you were a waiter there and overheard the gossip while serving tables? All rich families have a good relationship with the govt., that is not news. But to think a multi hundred millionaire like CK Tang was on the Govt payroll is ridiculous. Why does he need the govt's money? What did he do for the govt? Spy on other department stores for them?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Can either Paps or Scrooby give a brief rundown on LSF….the way you dissect her husband in the officer's mess?

I can see that she is partial to hair dye.

Screwedball
does not know Yang personally and has never been in an officer's mess with him. Dissect simi?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
cuntfuscius say 孝有三:大尊尊亲,其次弗辱,其下能养...

to disobey the wishes of the great leeder is 不忠

to disobey the last wish of daddy is 不孝

to bite his/ her mentor is 不义

to squabble is 不仁

不忠不孝不仁不义, yesh man, you scored the royal flush for moral compass... congrats get the man a tiger, now go fark yourself.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Interesting taste LKY got. I am dumbfounded !

Why is a rug on a wall and not on the floor ? Why is a food plate on the wall and not on a table ? Why is there not a clock on the wall; instead a plate is held in its place?

He likes the helicopter view, always looking downwards :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ck Tang was owned by the Govt and the man drew salary like any other public employee. How is the grooming session by the way? Still taking candies?

I see, now you are basing what you say on gossip that you picked up at SCC? hahahhahahaha. U are such a fucking comedian. Have you ever even been to the SCC? Maybe you were a waiter there and overheard the gossip while serving tables? All rich families have a good relationship with the govt., that is not news. But to think a multi hundred millionaire like CK Tang was on the Govt payroll is ridiculous. Why does he need the govt's money? What did he do for the govt? Spy on other department stores for them?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
total nothing burger so far….

someone took some supposedly trivial shit without authorisation…hardly thievery….petty stuff.

cant ruin someone on that basis.

is there more?

maybe after hari raya…..