• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its the same here for the legal profession. It explains why they have to leave the country. It does not even need a complaint from the affected parties. A complete stranger can lodge a complaint and she is toast.

I remember her website narrative of her background and compared to the GY's wife's website narrative 20 years back when got into the profession. If you read the latter's narrative you would not have a clue that she is married to a cabinet minister or that she was connected to the establishment. The other narrative was clearly milking the connections.

Pandora box it is and I am told that the punishment was $31m but not sure who reneged.

By the way, now you know why you are the doctor and this time no further need for confirmation.

I am surprised that in Singapore family members who are professionals are still allowed to act and operate for their family members. There is such a strong case for conflict of interest!

In Canada for instance, I am strictly not allowed to treat my family members as a doctor. I cannot access their medical records through the internet database. I cannot even access my own medical records. I am sure there are similar rules for family members representing their own in court and legal situations as well.

This makes Singapore very backward as far as ethics are concerned.

Looks like they have opened their Pandora's box to the public.

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With respect, I do not see the need for her to change her name to Mrs. Lee Suet Fern.
Lim Suet Fern is as good as any other name.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its the same here for the legal profession. It explains why they have to leave the country. It does not even need a complaint from the affected parties. A complete stranger can lodge a complaint and she is toast.

I remember her website narrative of her background and compared to the GY's wife's website narrative. If you read the latter's narrative you would not have a clue that she is married to a cabinet minister or that she was connected to the establishment. The other narrative was clearly milking the connections.

Pandora box it is and I am told that the punishment was $31m but not sure who reneged.

By the way, now you know why you are the doctor and this time no further need for confirmation.

Gays suck each other cock.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's quite clear that his intent behind his soporific statement was to obfuscate, confuse and cast doubts. His lengthy, tedious bullshit statement had a whole lot of irrelevant nonsense since the issue is simply whether his father wanted the house demolished.

Let's hear it from his papa. Papa made his intentions crystal clear in less than 90 seconds.

[video=youtube;W9Lii0Jg5qw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9Lii0Jg5qw[/video]

Thank you, the video is worth more than thousand words from the email exchanges. Very clearly, LKY wanted the house to get demolished. But the cabinet committee could have later persuaded him to change his mind on demolishing.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like the World press corp was right on the money when it ranked SPH and their journalists lower then Zimbabwe. Old man's family talking to everyone foreign press except our local prostitutes and whores. I wonder if Big Bertha would give her views. Remind me of Tang Liang Hong who too had to give his views via foreign press and had to flee.

jw5

Loyal
Absolutely agree and am with him on this. But this is only the very least that should happen. :biggrin:

Singapore's first family should quit politics: brother

AFP 1 hour ago

The Lee family which has dominated Singapore since its founding should quit politics after the current generation, the prime minister's brother said Thursday as a bitter feud rages over their father's legacy.

The tightly ruled nation has been rocked by allegations from Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong's siblings that he is exploiting the memory of their father -- founding leader Lee Kuan Yew -- for his own political agenda.

Lee Hsien Yang and his sister, Wei Ling, released a strongly worded six-page statement Wednesday accusing their brother of abusing his powers and saying they they had lost confidence in his leadership.

"The country must be bigger than one family," Hsien Yang told AFP in an email.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
lee-wei-ling-quarrel-with-lee-kuan-yew-768x414.jpg

Who's portrait was that in the background hanging on the wall wearing qing dynasty robes.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The father in the picture brings back some old gems. Used to be sell watches for BP D" Silva to kill time up to the 90s. Once in a while would go on a bender at Chinese Swimming Club and end up sleeping in the drain. The Cops would send him home.

lee-wei-ling-quarrel-with-lee-kuan-yew-768x414.jpg

Who's portrait was that in the background hanging on the wall wearing qing dynasty robes.