• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just in :

No need talk so much,just resign.or show ur still the man in charge and bring out the baby oil.

There's no dirty laundry​ except urs,urs and lky.either it's time to do the laundry.ah pas underwear has not been washed in 2 years.

Last edited:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Xi Jinping is a very smart man. He can see through deceit and incompetence, even before these letters. All things being equal, it is the cancer that is talking. LHL is but a slave of cancer.

Last edited:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of the allegations by Wei Ling and Hsien Yang are very serious amounting to the tarnish of our Prime Minister's good reputation. If it's ordinary people they would have been sued and asked to retract but I guess the Prime Minister will show some grace and mercy to his own siblings

lucifer or his wife can sue, but it will be defeated by defence of justification............ ask David Singh if you dun believe

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
He doesn't even have the ability to run his own family peacefully what makes him think he has the ability to serve Singaporeans better?

Maybe he is referring to this;

[video=youtube;a1WhJKsYb50]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1WhJKsYb50[/video]

paper generals n cronies running sg for him, he just collect money money incl PM pay, MP pay, BG pension, other agencies payments - huat ah

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
IMG_7996.JPG

So serious now

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
It should Be 3.5 millions like.
Alot scare kana mark

Just In :

SINGAPORE - Mr Lee Hsien Yang, the younger brother of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, has not left Singapore but is making preparations to do so, said his wife, Mrs Lee Suet Fern on Wednesday (June 14).

When The Straits Times went to their home, Mrs Lee, a top corporate lawyer who is managing partner at Morgan Lewis Stamford, was just about to leave for the office.

She said that Mr Lee Hsien Yang had already left for work, and added that she and her husband were in the process of preparing to leave the country.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cont...

Mr Lee Hsien Yang, chairman of the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore, said in a statement posted on his Facebook page in the early hours of Wednesday morning that he felt closely monitored and feared the use of state organs against him and his wife.

He was not immediately available for comment, but the Financial Times quoted him saying on Wednesday: "I am not an anti-establishment, opposition figure. I have a long record of public service. It is heart wrenching for me to leave this country. It is not something I would do lightly

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cont...

Mr Lee Hsien Yang, chairman of the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore, said in a statement posted on his Facebook page in the early hours of Wednesday morning that he felt closely monitored and feared the use of state organs against him and his wife.

He was not immediately available for comment, but the Financial Times quoted him saying on Wednesday: "I am not an anti-establishment, opposition figure. I have a long record of public service. It is heart wrenching for me to leave this country. It is not something I would do lightly

If family members of head of state need to leave the country. It means the country is going down in reality.

How many Singaporeans are prepared to leave too? This news is going to spread worldwide, for sure. I wonder what other countries' head will think of LHL now.. Or he should be renamed to LOL.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quitter mentality. Sounds familiar. LKY wanted to run road during the earlier days of turmoil to Australia if things went South. De javu.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
If family members of head of state need to leave the country. It means the country is going down in reality.

How many Singaporeans are prepared to leave too? This news is going to spread worldwide, for sure. I wonder what other countries' head will think of LHL now.. Or he should be renamed to LOL.

Just curious. What mrs lee s f meant - leaving the country ?

To seek political asylum ? Where ?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some of the allegations by Wei Ling and Hsien Yang are very serious amounting to the tarnish of our Prime Minister's good reputation. If it's ordinary people they would have been sued and asked to retract but I guess the Prime Minister will show some grace and mercy to his own siblings

This arse loong is such a pussy,he should have his siblings arrested immediately and tried for treason and possession of WMDs and summarily executed like Saddam hussien.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps the 2 warring Sinkie Otter families was a forewarning and an omen meant for Sinkies ahead of SG52.

Will one of the Otter pups get killed as foretold in the otters tale? Or will one Otter Familee invoke the
dreaded ISA snare on the lesser Otter Familee or drive them out of their original habitat (also foretold by them Otters)

Stay tuned ..best locally produced and scripted drama in 52 years..HUAT AH.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Grandson Shengwu now involved.

[h=1]Lee Kuan Yew’s grandson backs-up statement on Lee Hsien Loong and Ho Ching[/h]
Lee Kuan Yew’s grandson and Lee Hsien Yang’s son, Li Shengwu, has supported his father and aunt in their feud with his uncle.
Writing in his Facebook, the 32-year-old Shengwu said he generally avoids commenting on Singapore politics, but that this was an exception. He added that in the the last few years, my immediate family has become increasingly worried about the lack of checks on abuse of power.
“The situation is now such that my parents have made plans to relocate to another country, a painful decision that they have not made lightly,” he said.

Shengwu Li
14 hours ago
I generally avoid commenting on Singapore politics, but this is an exception.
In the last few years, my immediate family has become increasingly worried about the lack of checks on abuse of power. The situation is now such that my parents have made plans to relocate to another country, a painful decision that they have not made lightly. The details are below.

Lee Hsien Yang

Public Figure · 3,741 Likes
· 14 hrs ·

A public statement by Lee Wei Ling and Lee Hsien Yang: We have no confidence in PM Lee Hsien Loong and are worried about Singapore's future.

A full statement is here: https://goo.gl/G71SrX

A summary is here: https://goo.gl/hSaj3K

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The main thrust?

The main thrust is as follows:

1) Gecko played the obedient wife. If she wanted anything done, she went thru her hubby to get it done. If she is not happy with someone, she does not pick up the phone and call that person's superior, she gets her hubby old fart to do it. Ho ching apparently does call the ministers and perm secs up directly to interfere. For someone who is not elected, this is plain and simple bullshit.

2) Gecko build up her law practice mostly by herself with BIL and hubby's indirect help. whore jinx couldn't build up a fart. Her position was gifted to her.