• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
paper generals n cronies running sg for him, he just collect money money incl PM pay, MP pay, BG pension, other agencies payments - huat ah

This traitor's earnings all add up is only a peanut compared to what Whore Jinx pays to herself from Temasek annually.

Am told it ranges from $12m to $20m a year for her remuneration.

I've a feeling this is of the few matters his siblings are damn mad about.

Also if they don't harbour any political ambitions for Li Hong Yi, how come there has been no report about his calling the
shots at MDA during the last three years.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Interesting statement from the PMO.

I am very disappointed that my siblings have chosen to issue a statement publicising private family matters. I am deeply saddened by the unfortunate allegations that they have made. Ho Ching and I deny these allegations, especially the absurd claim that I have political ambitions for my son.

While siblings may have differences, I believe that any such differences should stay in the family. Since my father’s passing in March 2015, as the eldest son I have tried my best to resolve the issues among us within the family, out of respect for our parents.

My siblings’ statement has hurt our father’s legacy.

I will do my utmost to continue to do right by my parents. At the same time, I will continue serving Singaporeans honestly and to the best of my ability. In particular that means upholding meritocracy, which is a fundamental value of our society.

As my siblings know, I am presently overseas on leave with my family. I will consider this matter further after I return this weekend. - LHL

My take on it.

1) The timing of the joint release by LHY and Wei Ling is of utmost importance. They deliberately waited until Gay Loong was out of the country before releasing their statement. They knew the reaction time from the PMO would be slower, they knew that there is less chance that Gay Loong can find out and put a stop to it. They knew that his absence provided a time lapse with which to give all the interviews and their POVs before PeeM comes back and puts a stop to it. Smart play on the part of LingYangFern.

2) In his statement, GAy Loong says that "Ho Ching and I deny these allegations". this is an interesting choice of words. Why use "Ho Ching". And not use "my wife" or "Ah Ho"? Why so formal with with the shemale? How is his real relationship with his wife?

3) All the parties have spoken so far, except the party at the centre of the whole shit storm. we have heard from LingyangFern, and PeeM, even from Shengwu. But where is Whore Jinx? I cannot believe that she is keeping quiet on this. She has never been one to run away from giving interviews or her opinion.

4) Gay Loong states that he does not have political ambitions for his son. I believe this to be a white lie. He may not have political ambitions for son, but his wife certainly did.

5) he talks about meritocracy, yet he was the one who appointed his own wife to be CEO of Stomachsick, while he was Minister of Finance. And she was completely unqualified as a fund manager with no track record, and he did not even bother to conduct a worldwide Headhunting job.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Letter is suggestive that LKY was deeply hurt and disappointed by LHL before his passing. It says a lot when a person has to change his will to guard against what his own son might do. It says even more when a son openly disregards his father's dying wish. The unspoken story of why LHY and LWL would take this action is likely to be more than just a dispute over an old house. It is likely to be because of how much LHL hurt their father in his last days and how they see this as the final straw.

Also recall that article LWL wrote about how LKY wanted euthanasia in his final years. The latest revelations provide the background narrative for why he was so sad and depressed.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/singapores-lee-mulled-euthanasia-final-years-daughter-055216495.html

Last edited:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am very disappointed that my siblings have chosen to issue a statement publicising private family matters. I am deeply saddened by the unfortunate allegations that they have made. Ho Ching and I deny these allegations, especially the absurd claim that I have political ambitions for my son.

While siblings may have differences, I believe that any such differences should stay in the family. Since my father’s passing in March 2015, as the eldest son I have tried my best to resolve the issues among us within the family, out of respect for our parents.

I will do my utmost to continue to do right by my parents. At the same time, I will continue serving Singaporeans honestly and to the best of my ability. In particular that means upholding meritocracy, which is a fundamental value of our society.

As my siblings know, I am presently overseas on leave with my family. I will consider this matter further after I return this weekend. - LHL

My take on it.

1) The timing of the joint release by LHY and Wei Ling is of utmost importance. They deliberately waited until Gay Loong was out of the country before releasing their statement. They knew the reaction time from the PMO would be slower, they knew that there is less chance that Gay Loong can find out and put a stop to it. They knew that his absence provided a time lapse with which to give all the interviews and their POVs before PeeM comes back and puts a stop to it. Smart play on the part of LingYangFern.

2) In his statement, GAy Loong says that "Ho Ching and I deny these allegations". this is an interesting choice of words. Why use "Ho Ching". And not use "my wife" or "Ah Ho"? Why so formal with with the shemale? How is his real relationship with his wife?

3) All the parties have spoken so far, except the party at the centre of the whole shit storm. we have heard from LingyangFern, and PeeM, even from Shengwu. But where is Whore Jinx? I cannot believe that she is keeping quiet on this. She has never been one to run away from giving interviews or her opinion.

4) Gay Loong states that he does not have political ambitions for his son. I believe this to be a white lie. He may not have political ambitions for son, but his wife certainly did.

5) he talks about meritocracy, yet he was the one who appointed his own wife to be CEO of Stomachsick, while he was Minister of Finance. And she was completely unqualified as a fund manager with no track record, and he did not even bother to conduct a worldwide Headhunting job.
you know meritocracy is very dead when you get people like Teo SL and Tin PL in as MPs. Till this day I just cannot see how these two very mediocre people ever get in. in fact Ms tin was almost a joke when she voiced about her greatest regret. And this became singapore biggest regret.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Letter is suggestive that LKY was deeply hurt and disappointed by LHL before his passing. It says a lot when a person has to change his will to guard against what his own son might do. It says even more when a son openly disregards his father's dying wish. The unspoken story of why LHY and LWL would take this action is likely to be more than just a dispute over an old house. It is likely to be because of how much LHL hurt their father in his last days and how they see this as the final straw.

Also recall that article LWL wrote about how LKY wanted euthanasia in his final years. The latest revelations provide the background narrative for why he was so sad and depressed.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/singapores-lee-mulled-euthanasia-final-years-daughter-055216495.html

I don't have any sympathy for LKY because he corrupted the system here. When you do that Sporeans have no recourse when they have a corrupted & incompetent person like LHL.

I find it ironic that his other 2 children also soon have to run road.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I don't see what's wrong with that,in human history it's perfectly natural for the son to stab the father in the back,especially if ur father is a well loved and respected one,to hold ur father in ur arms as he gurgles blood,and he's last breathe leave his body,then wail tears of anguish while proclaiming to the world ah pa is dead.patricide they call it.just look at Roman and Persian history.

And it's perfectly normal for the son to feel that way,as described by Wei ling,after all he is the son of God,descendant of the dragon king,it's he's birthright,hes right to arrogance. too bad his nerdy complexion and kum gong look betrays him.

It's too bad the dad was too weak to say no to the son and appoint the right man,and for creating the spineless government which eventually turned on him.

Last edited:

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
you know meritocracy is very dead when you get people like Teo SL and Tin PL in as MPs. Till this day I just cannot see how these two very mediocre people ever get in. in fact Ms tin was almost a joke when she voiced about her greatest regret. And this became singapore biggest regret.

To say that one supports meritocracy and in the same breath, claims to be a "natural aristocrat" is tantamount to exhibiting hypocrisy of the highest degree.

Protector Cromwell

Alfrescian
Loyal

My take on it.

This issue is a family dispute among the siblings over the parents' house, why must Pinky Bastard made use of PMO's letterhead to reply on this matter? Isn't this a clear cut case of "公私不分" (inability to differentiate between official and private matters)or "公器私用" (make use of public/official establishment for private usage)? Nabey chao chee bye!

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
this young chap at least a MOS by now had he stood for last ge

t
Grandson Shengwu now involved.

[h=1]Lee Kuan Yew’s grandson backs-up statement on Lee Hsien Loong and Ho Ching[/h]
Lee Kuan Yew’s grandson and Lee Hsien Yang’s son, Li Shengwu, has supported his father and aunt in their feud with his uncle.
Writing in his Facebook, the 32-year-old Shengwu said he generally avoids commenting on Singapore politics, but that this was an exception. He added that in the the last few years, my immediate family has become increasingly worried about the lack of checks on abuse of power.
“The situation is now such that my parents have made plans to relocate to another country, a painful decision that they have not made lightly,” he said.

Shengwu Li
14 hours ago
I generally avoid commenting on Singapore politics, but this is an exception.
In the last few years, my immediate family has become increasingly worried about the lack of checks on abuse of power. The situation is now such that my parents have made plans to relocate to another country, a painful decision that they have not made lightly. The details are below.

Lee Hsien Yang

Public Figure · 3,741 Likes
· 14 hrs ·

A public statement by Lee Wei Ling and Lee Hsien Yang: We have no confidence in PM Lee Hsien Loong and are worried about Singapore's future.

A full statement is here: https://goo.gl/G71SrX

A summary is here: https://goo.gl/hSaj3K

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
This issue is a family dispute among the siblings over the parents' house, why must Pinky Bastard made use of PMO's letterhead to reply on this matter? Isn't this a clear cut case of "公私不分" (inability to differentiate between official and private matters)or "公器私用" (make use of public/official establishment for private usage)? Nabey chao chee bye!

pinky is in fact a god

he can turn black into white

tiagong David Cooperfield also leespect him gao gao

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
My take on it.

agree the timing of posting is planned. Big Brother is away, less reaction time from the brothel press and from PMO, ruin his vacation by airing dirty linen in public. Note the 2 sets published, one in details the other in summary, so folks reading at the wee hours could catch the essence then sleeping on it, waking up to read the detailed version to be further illuminated.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
so folks reading at the wee hours could catch the essence then sleeping on it, waking up to read the detailed version to be further illuminated.

Bloody timing kept me awake after I started this thread

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Aurvandil, very perceptive of you. I think old man died a bad death. Kharma visited him early.