• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

decent02

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia has oil, palm oil ... what do we have? Singapore economy will always be talent and good perceived governance

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
sGD is still artificially peg to a basket of currencies. so no problem of immediate collapse.

Anything with the tag "artificial" is suspect don't you think? Anyway "immediate" is all relative.

Even subprime crisis was not an "immediate collapse".

decent02

Alfrescian
Loyal
True... the rich should diversify their assets to chf, Yen , Dollar etc being faithful ti Singapore may be a lost cause

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok lah. In fall Rockies scenery is practically the same. I guess we are spoilt living so close to the Rockies. Dun appreciate. LOL!

yes, still cannot forget the sight of the 3 sisters with sharp boobs pointing to the heavens. those are truly tua liap nees.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
yes, still cannot forget the sight of the 3 sisters with sharp boobs pointing to the heavens. those are truly tua liap nees.

Canmore. Yeah. Heavenly. And down a bit the Highway 1 west from Canmore there is another mountain called Squaw's Tit. Literally looks like a breast and nipple.

https://stevensong978.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/p6249938.jpg
p6249938.jpg

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have to give credit to WP, they planned this well looking at all the questions. Now to see the execution.

these questions sound like a bunch of farking lawyers talking to each other…can your typical heartland dweller understand whats even being asked.

if the aim is to confuse people into not giving a fuck, these will do the job.

whatever happened to simple straight talk that everyone gets straight away instead of having to read the question 3 times?

Why do you disagree with your late father, and the father of our nation's decision to demolish his house?

Why did you appoint your personal lawyer to the AG post?

The WP questions make me wanna tune out as they're so complex…and you can bet the answers will be too…they will be wrapped in purple prose and bullshit.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Breaking news .......

Our highly respected PM Lee will soon be inviting Leongsam to nominate 3 reps from this forum to question him and his cabinet colleagues vigorously on 3/7.

Who will our 3 reps be?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Breaking news .......

Our highly respected PM Lee will soon be inviting Leongsam to nominate 3 reps from this forum to question him and his cabinet colleagues vigorously on 3/7.

Who will our 3 reps be?

ckmpd, Papsmearer and RaIders. Sure drive LHL crazy.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hmm won't it be interesting if Yang reveals all the losses that Ho Ching has made on the markets? And reveals that the value of the reserves is only so much? Wow. Practically destroy Singapore. I think that will not happen until he migrates, renounces citizenship takes his CPF out and coverts it to another currency. Hmm maybe he has already done all that?

wow if it happens.....it will be SO COOL!!!!! I wonder how the people here in this forum will kpkb and cry. LOL!

I second to that. Orbi-good sinkies.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm just surprised to learn that HC shares a lot of posts on FB. Oh my...
Yes, I've just finished counting well over one hundred (nearly 150, to be more precise) posts on her page:
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005335308340
that were posted within the past 24 hours (first post was at 5 something in the morning!), and she seems to have been doing this nearly everyday! :eek: :*:
I don't follow her page, but I have been visiting it once in a while during the past year, and nearly every time, it takes me at least half a minute (or even at least one or two minutes) to scroll down to the first few posts that were posted roughly 24 hours before my visit! :*:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm sure they will still be rewarded with mansions and money in arsetralia and ithaca.
eatshitndie, where is ithaca?
state of new york.
According to:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Ithaca,_New_York
it is home to:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornell_University
an:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivy_League
university that is one of the top 25 in the world, according to:
timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/2017/world-ranking
timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/2017/reputation-ranking
and I've just discovered that:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Chan_Heng_Chee#Academic_career
(born in 1942 and Singapore's Ambassador to the United States from July 1996 to July 2012) is one of its alumnae:
wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Cornell_University_alumni#Diplomats

Attachments

• Chan_Heng_Chee.jpg
    Chan_Heng_Chee.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 893
  • Defense.gov_News_Photo_020502-D-9880W-040.jpg
    Defense.gov_News_Photo_020502-D-9880W-040.jpg
    949.8 KB · Views: 965
  • wpeditedpehpost20june2017-5pm.jpg
    wpeditedpehpost20june2017-5pm.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 2,151
  • referendum38OR.jpg
    referendum38OR.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 681
Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The questions are phrased in typical Westminster style so that the speaker does not disallow questions that cast aspersions on the "honourable" members of the house. Well prepared questions are metaphorically speaking ropes offered to hang the answering parties if done right. And yes, despite the cryptic approach it seriously cast aspersions by the line of questioning.

Guilty parties will parry the question, intentionally misinterpret the question and give orange answer to an apple question or filibuster till kingdom come. There is also another well worn tactic that the short arsed CCS used recently when Sylvia asked to him to explain the reasons for AG to base his legal advice on why a non elected president was the starting marker for the minority president. Without even attempting to answer the question, CCS immediately accused Sylvia of questioning the credentials of the AG. Expect this tactic to be used repeatedly by the attack dogs, while the rest will be evasive.

these questions sound like a bunch of farking lawyers talking to each other…can your typical heartland dweller understand whats even being asked.

if the aim is to confuse people into not giving a fuck, these will do the job.

whatever happened to simple straight talk that everyone gets straight away instead of having to read the question 3 times?

Why do you disagree with your late father, and the father of our nation's decision to demolish his house?

Why did you appoint your personal lawyer to the AG post?

The WP questions make me wanna tune out as they're so complex…and you can bet the answers will be too…they will be wrapped in purple prose and bullshit.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
She has been doing this after GE2011. Remember she realised her sermon on FB a few days before polling days and it went viral. She is defiantly using a media advisory consultant and an SEO expert. I believe Koh Buck Song is involved in one manner or another. She is using the Martha Stewart persona.

I'm just surprised to learn that HC shares a lot of posts on FB. Oh my...