Page 38 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

My Reputation Points: 806 / Power: 10

Default Re: Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

[QUOTE=Goldcheekon;2615169
    The government has serious business to attend to relating to the welfare of Singaporeans."
    [/QUOTE]

I almost fell off my rocking chair!
    Quite clearly, the Govt has failed.

My Reputation Points: 301 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Looks really bad now its confirmed Shan involved
    Someone with good photoshop skills need to replace those two heads with that Thambi's head.

“On behalf of my fellow SAF Officers, both past and present, who still believe in the Code of Honour, we wish to state that we are deeply ashamed of the disgraceful and dishonourable conduct of Cpt Najib Hanuk, Maj Chia Thye Siong and Dr Ng Eng Hen. We sincerely apologise to the family of Pte Dominique Lee for the negligence which led to, and for the failure of these three gutless weasels to accept full responsibility for his tragic and unnecessary death.” PTADER, 27 March 2016

My Reputation Points: 267 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by PTADER View Post
    Double Headed Snake (DHS) claims that LHL's conflict of interest charge is "baseless" and that "Singaporeans are sick and tired about these endless allegations, which are quite baseless".

Attachment 30781
    This line of so-called argument is commonly used as a tactic to to deflect from the subject matter.
    One Day At A Time!!!

The past is history, the future a mystery. Carpe diem!!! Seize the Day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by soikee View Post
    We had expressed specific concerns on the possible membership of Shanmugam and his conflict of interest having advised Lee Kuan Yew and us on options to help achieve Lee Kuan Yew's wishes, and the drafting of the demolition wish. This represents a clear conflict of interest. When we raised this in writing, we were brushed off by Lawrence Wong with "Nothing you have stated precludes any member of the Cabinet from taking part in the Committee's work or its deliberations, with the exception of the Prime Minister." We found the refusal to identify the members of the committee, and to confirm Shanmugam's recusal particularly troubling as he is an experienced Senior Counsel and Minister for Law who should well understand the problem of conflicts of interests. Only now do we find out that he is indeed a member of this Committee.
    On the plus side, both siblings can now proudly and rightfully proclaim to be FBI agents.
    Last edited by PTADER; 17-06-2017 at 02:06 PM.

“On behalf of my fellow SAF Officers, both past and present, who still believe in the Code of Honour, we wish to state that we are deeply ashamed of the disgraceful and dishonourable conduct of Cpt Najib Hanuk, Maj Chia Thye Siong and Dr Ng Eng Hen. We sincerely apologise to the family of Pte Dominique Lee for the negligence which led to, and for the failure of these three gutless weasels to accept full responsibility for his tragic and unnecessary death.” PTADER, 27 March 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Cottonmouth View Post
    Shitskins are double headed snakes as usual, one side eat Princess pussy another side suck Prince cock.
    A very apt and graphic depiction of Kasiviswanathan Shanmugam by CM.

Need someone with talent to photoshop Froggy's snake with the two Thambis' head on it with one head chomping lovingly on Princess' love cave and the other head swallowing ferociously on first born's little pink 3-inched mamba.

My Reputation Points: 180 / Power: 0

you guys remind me of a teen who has found a girlie mag while papa is away and you've been jacking off furiously for the last 30 something pages.

well….papa is back…and let me tell you what is going to happen now.

Nothing that you think. Singos will still back someone who's seen as slightly flawed over someone who's seen as deeply flawed.

then y'all can let the albino faggot back in and he can go back to screwing with scrooby….lol.

My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 12

Quote Originally Posted by PTADER View Post
    On the plus side, both siblings can now proudly and rightfully proclaimed to be FBI agents.
    entire clan has been a conflict of interest for decades. what gives? pot calling kettle black when it suits them? meanwhile sinkies happily go about having their morning breakfast with kopi and kaya toast.

Name:  C4CB3224-49D0-42E0-8B02-1EAA2BE8356A.JPG
Views: 801
Size:  113.7 KB
    Last edited by eatshitndie; 17-06-2017 at 01:22 PM.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

My Reputation Points: 869 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by The_Hypocrite View Post
    With regards to the Lee clan saga, I mean is it going to end the pinky n the pap? It will just blow over n pinky will b voted in with 70% n aljunied will be in pap hands...Singkies love the pap...n old fart is dead n no matter what happens to oxley it's nothing to do with Singkies.
    Depends. If pinky make peace and hy can be pacified, then it would blow over. If pinky continues with current way, HY may show hand and by then even the die hard may find it hard to continue supporting pinky.

My Reputation Points: 1285 / Power: 9

If you have not realized by now, Straits Times ISD times propagandizing like wartime Syonan Times. It is designed to say whatever that makes the dynasty look legitimate and was designed to ruin the brains of Singaporeans. Do not be surprised that all this is a guise to have oxley made a monument. The dead man was shameless narcissist with lots of personal mental issues.
    2-in-Quote
    “Mr Lee Kuan Yew kept on repeating how he built up this country and how much he has stored in the reserves. That is the tragedy of the man. For all his intelligence, he does not possess the wisdom of life.
    .... he destroys the very legacy that he so desperately desires to establish.”
    "PAP IB Kanina has vouched that there is nothing wrong or against the law to have 2dollar company CEO running big time projects. LHL must be paid 1 dollar a year with no bonus and no allowances."

My Reputation Points: 626 / Power: 0

Most likely the state law will supercede Lky will. The 2 siblings know it and is going for the broke by preventing lhl and perhaps his son from gaining any political capital even if they get to preserve the property.

My Reputation Points: 505 / Power: 0

LHY and LWL want the money from the sale of the land Oxley sits on. This was also LKY's intention. But I agree with Cherian George that to be consistent with LKY's philosophy of doing anything that benefits Singapore, government should have final say , can and will use the land acquisition act to acquire Oxley if it deems so.

Too bad Lees. By the way you guys already pretty rich lah. As LKY showed die already cannot take your money with you.

Quote Originally Posted by 3_M View Post
    Most likely the state law will supercede Lky will. The 2 siblings know it and is going for the broke by preventing lhl and perhaps his son from gaining any political capital even if they get to preserve the property.
    that property needs to be preserved at all cost. i need to use it as public toilet before it crumbles. it has no foundation meeting today's strict building codes. so shit and pee will flow through... to water table.

Shan's assertion that his inclusion in the committee does not constitute conflict is wrong. There is clear conflict here given the fact and his admission that he had previously advised the Lees on this issue in a private capacity.

However having said that the emails do show what appears to be Shan agreeing that the house be demolished. In other words if there were to be any decision or view expected from him that constitutes conflict it would be to decide to demolish Oxley.

However it seems that Shan seems to have changed his previous position on this.

But to be clear he should recuse himself from the committee.

Quote Originally Posted by nayr69sg View Post
    LHY and LWL want the money from the sale of the land Oxley sits on. This was also LKY's intention. But I agree with Cherian George that to be consistent with LKY's philosophy of doing anything that benefits Singapore, government should have final say , can and will use the land acquisition act to acquire Oxley if it deems so.

Too bad Lees. By the way you guys already pretty rich lah. As LKY showed die already cannot take your money with you.
    yes smart doctor. gov will win and sinkies will continue to vote for them so long as they have their 6.9 k's. nothing else matters, not this drama for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by eatshitndie View Post
    entire clan has been a conflict of interest for decades. what gives? pot calling kettle black when it suits them? meanwhile sinkies happily go about having their morning breakfast with kopi and kaya toast.
    Fully agree. But with the FBI siblings being the only ones in Singapore who can fuck up and inflict damage on the entire clan, I am starting to develop some fondness towards him during this feuding period.

To clarify for those who have not heard of this FBI term, when I use it, I am not referring to the siblings' investigative skills. I am using FBI in the colloquial sense used in Singapore, i.e Fucked By Indian.

My Reputation Points: 249 / Power: 0

Sinkies only look at 4D ecery weekend.

My Reputation Points: 2307 / Power: 8

Quote Originally Posted by nayr69sg View Post
    I agree with you. So far speaking to most Singaporeans they are just brushing it off as not important, family squabble which is common.

Most Singaporeans are PAP supporters.
    I am a realist when it comes to Pappie support amongst Singkies

My Reputation Points: 200 / Power: 0

I agree too. But at least chipping a dent and more dents in their authoritarian and arbitrary rule is better than not doing anything at all. One day, a hole will finally develop and hopefully, it wouldn't be too late for Singapore , your children and mine.

Same here. I came to learn the true nature of Singaporeans during my 12 year stint working as a doctor in Singapore.

The country is what it is because of the people themselves.

My Reputation Points: 415 / Power: 0

Wink Re: Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeAhSoh View Post
    commfirnmed Aust return flight tomolo even8ng.
    Posted by LHL at 4.45pm earlier today:
    facebook.com/1509588425770525

"Just arrived home. Read many of your comments and glad to have met some Singaporeans overseas too. Back to work on Monday. – LHL

(A tall tree basking in the golden hour in Adelaide. / Photo by me)
    "

About half an hour earlier, he had landed at "16:19":
    changiairport.com/en/flight/arrivals.html

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?244311-Lee-Wei-Ling-amp-Lee-Hsien-Yang-condemns-Lee-Hsien-Loong&p=2613776#post2613776
    Quote Originally Posted by flatearther View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeAhSoh View Post
    where is PM holidaying now ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottonmouth View Post
    Hoe Gao Gan where?? nobody knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Trader View Post
    Must be in Switzerland opening another account for his gold bars
    Four days ago, on 10 June (Saturday, the first day of his "private vacation"):
    channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/pm-lee-on-private-vacation-for-1-week-8932178
    his wife posted:
    facebook.com/686310244890146
    ("Beautiful and cool Adelaide in the sun")
    Last edited by flatearther; 17-06-2017 at 05:47 PM.

Thread Information