Page 29 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 2836

Thread: Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

  1. #561
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,354
    My Reputation Points: 195 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong


  2. #562
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,536
    My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 12

    Default Re: Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeAhSoh View Post
    more like family feud of the imperial familee.

    IMG_0170.JPG
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

  3. #563
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    18,656
    My Reputation Points: 5401 / Power: 11

    Default Re: Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

    Quote Originally Posted by scroobal View Post
    LHY, she was responding to his comments in FB.
    Things are clearer now! When LHY said the last will was prepared by Kwa KL, it was understood that old fart wanted to revert to the first will, which was incidentally prepared by Kwa KL...
    i am an ordinary sinkie sheep!!!

  4. #564
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    20,469
    My Reputation Points: 26511 / Power: 12

    Default Re: Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeAhSoh View Post

    The angmoh woman at the end of video is a real anti climax

  5. #565
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,354
    My Reputation Points: 195 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

    Quote Originally Posted by zhihau View Post
    Kwa KL said the last will wasn't prepared by her woh...

    SINGAPORE - The question of who prepared the last will of Mr Lee Kuan Yew took a new turn late on Friday night (June 16) when lawyer Kwa Kim Li denied that she had a role in it.

    Ms Kwa, the managing partner of the Lee&Lee law firm, had prepared the previous six versions of the will of the late Mr Lee who died on March 23, 2015, at the age of 91.

    When contacted on Friday night, Ms Kwa, who is currently overseas, told The Straits Times: "I did not prepare the last will.

  6. #566
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,354
    My Reputation Points: 195 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeAhSoh View Post
    u are wrong








    Why everyone deny preparing the Will. ???



    Faked Will ? Then where is the real one ????

  7. #567
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    23,853
    My Reputation Points: 689 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

    Yes, and the ding-a-lings from SPH calling themselves journalists must have asked a direct question of Kwa Kim Li and she responded without realising the context.

    Quote Originally Posted by zhihau View Post
    Things are clearer now! When LHY said the last will was prepared by Kwa KL, it was understood that old fart wanted to revert to the first will, which was incidentally prepared by Kwa KL...

  8. #568
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,334
    My Reputation Points: 505 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

    Quote Originally Posted by scroobal View Post
    Yes, and the ding-a-lings from SPH calling themselves journalists must have asked a direct question of Kwa Kim Li and she responded without realising the context.
    Shit Times is part of the LHL machinery. Anyway I hope they all destroy each other. They have ALL benefited from abuse of power. So to accuse LHL of that and not look at themselves in the mirror is pure hypocrisy.

  9. #569
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    23,853
    My Reputation Points: 689 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

    Of all the entities in Singapore, both private and public none has done more damage to this country than SPH. And look at their peers all around the World and how they have rated them. Absolutely have no respect for them.

    Quote Originally Posted by nayr69sg View Post
    Shit Times is part of the LHL machinery. Anyway I hope they all destroy each other. They have ALL benefited from abuse of power. So to accuse LHL of that and not look at themselves in the mirror is pure hypocrisy.

  10. #570
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,334
    My Reputation Points: 505 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

    Quote Originally Posted by scroobal View Post
    Absolutely have no respect for them.
    I echo your sentiments.

  11. #571
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Geylang Lorong 12
    Posts
    3,723
    My Reputation Points: 1246 / Power: 10

    Default Re: Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

    Frankly speaking, the ordinary Sinkie on the street really couldn't care less about this.
    They are more concerned with how the govt can help them with bread and butter issues like putting food on their table, protecting their rice bowl, affordable health (Medi)care, kids education, CPF etc

    Washing one's dirty laundry in public does no-one any favours. Not sure how this fiasco serves either party's agenda.
    Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me... Aren't you?

  12. #572
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,334
    My Reputation Points: 505 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

    Quote Originally Posted by THE_CHANSTER View Post
    Frankly speaking, the ordinary Sinkie on the street really couldn't care less about this.
    They are more concerned with how the govt can help them with bread and butter issues like putting food on their table, protecting their rice bowl, affordable health (Medi)care, kids education, CPF etc

    Washing one's dirty laundry in public does no-one any favours. Not sure how this fiasco serves either party's agenda.
    LWL and LHY have been raised in an environment where whatever they want they got. Same with LHL. So now that they cannot get what they want and for whatever reason are buay song, they take it out in public to kpkb.

    Singapore public interested in striking lottery, make big money with minimal effort, what are 4D numbers going to come out, where to eat shiok food next (we're talking about people who would line up 1 hour for bak chor mee!), where to go for holiday, children tuition good or not, kids exam results good or not.

    They have no interest in this type of family squabbling. By next election PAP will talk about renewing 99 year HDB leases as part of package for those who vote them. And that one they will care about cos it is about their money.
    Last edited by nayr69sg; 16-06-2017 at 08:40 PM.

  13. #573
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,394
    My Reputation Points: 260 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeAhSoh View Post
    Why everyone deny preparing the Will. ???



    Faked Will ? Then where is the real one ????
    There law firm that gets paid for the last Will is the one.

    It didn't matter if it was just a cut and paste job where Stamford simply borrowed the original template from Kwa. If there were serious mistakes in the original template, Kwa could not be answerable simply because she was the drafter of the template. The estate would have to go after Stamford.

    Yang was careless in making that statement when he said Kwa prepared the last Will.

  14. #574
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,334
    My Reputation Points: 505 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonut View Post
    There law firm that gets paid for the last Will is the one.

    It didn't matter if it was just a cut and paste job where Stamford simply borrowed the original template from Kwa. If there were serious mistakes in the original template, Kwa could not be answerable simply because she was the drafter of the template. The estate would have to go after Stamford.

    Yang was careless in making that statement when he said Kwa prepared the last Will.
    The Lees are all the same lah. Twist the truths to their fancy and liking.

  15. #575
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,334
    My Reputation Points: 505 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

    Meanwhile isn't it ironic that it will be Father's Day this Sunday?

  16. #576
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,536
    My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 12

    Default Re: Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

    on the (other) far side, trump's childhood home is up for rent. sgd6.9k per month. if he ever becomes the greatest president of the u.s., the house will be memorialized as a national heritage site. rent for 6.9 nights or a week will be at least $69k.

    IMG_0179.JPG
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

  17. #577
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,536
    My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 12

    Default Re: Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

    Quote Originally Posted by nayr69sg View Post
    Meanwhile isn't it ironic that it will be Father's Day this Sunday?
    only lingling does not celebrate father's day.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

  18. #578
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    North eastern part of Singapore
    Posts
    4,625
    My Reputation Points: 4273 / Power: 9

    Default Re: Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

    Kang tao jee for the famiLEE saga : 3859
    Happens to be the last 4 digits of my cellphone
    三八 OxLEE 无久



    Chok dee !


    spotter๕๔๒


    Karma is a bitch



    One day your life will flash before your eyes , make sure it's worth watching

  19. #579
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,284
    My Reputation Points: 249 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

    NZ more likely.

    Quote Originally Posted by nayr69sg View Post
    Australia lah.

  20. #580
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,284
    My Reputation Points: 249 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

    NZ more likely. They like fox hunting the elite things

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 12 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 12 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 19-06-2017, 09:10 AM
  2. AG Walter Woon To Lee Wei Ling: No One is above the Law!
    By Porfirio Rubirosa in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 16-06-2017, 06:26 AM
  3. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 23-09-2015, 12:31 PM
  4. Lee Wei Ling puts on her Judge's Hat Again!
    By Porfirio Rubirosa in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 04:20 PM
  5. Is Lee Wei Ling(old lee's daughter)married with children ?
    By Qinhuang in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 10:27 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •