• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Onky in fucking india wikk they promote their own cheat.

This comes as no surprise

wyRZGtI.jpg

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Twin brothers lah.

notice that AhNeh ftrash always fucks twice....... the recent case of shitskin fucking ex Indon maid in CCK within 30 mins & the bangla rapist in Mc Richie Reservoir plus the Geylang tenant who pretended to borrow toothpaste ended up in raping PRC wife twice

Why shitskin so virilre??????????? At this rate skinskin shud rule the world NOT the han race

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
notice that AhNeh ftrash always fucks twice....... the recent case of shitskin fucking ex Indon maid in CCK within 30 mins & the bangla rapist in Mc Richie Reservoir plus the Geylang tenant who pretended to borrow toothpaste ended up in raping PRC wife twice

Why shitskin so virilre??????????? At this rate skinskin shud rule the world NOT the han race

They eat too much beans.

Same with the South Americans.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They eat too much beans.

Same with the South Americans.

lentils, also from the legume family. but quite different from fava beans or black-eyed peas where flatulence is more abundant. it's quite common that nehs exude more body odor and latinos let one go too often. :p

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;aT05yfnr39E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aT05yfnr39E[/video]

AH Tian speaks really well and I notice he does not have que cards or a written speech etc but orates well...he is clearly the best Oppo speaker,,,and he speaks with the queens engrish that no pappie can match,,,he even gives old fart a run for his money,,,if he can even get in as an NMP he will really be able to address issues. But too bad I doubt he will be able to win in the next erection....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont use quotes from angmohs. Know barbaric angmoh history of evil doing to many nations one after another in the name of their Jesus son Lord Lucifer.

Opium Drug addict overseas chinese are so bad in Chinese histories, language and cultures that they cannot use great Chinese quotes.

Fucking useless overseas chinks in Singapore. 不是华人。

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me remind this dickhead that Raffles was sent to find a suitable location in this bend of water in SEA to secure a sea route to for ready to go war with Chinese over the opium trade in China doorstep.

If China is to grow own opium, which indeed they did if they hv to 得罪天下, chao angmoh can blockade or sink Chinese Buddha boats sail pass this bend to head to UK or any European countries.

Lanjiao agnmoh are not nice people to build and foubd Singapore with intent to provide angmoh quality life style to chinese and m&ds in Singapore wirh their hard earned money from UK.

Singapore was created by Raffles for opium drug trade in China and rest of Asians countries targeting mainly wealthy rich Chinese traders ans shippers.

Knn. Know chao angmoh shit histories before quote their nonsenses.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He spoke well and there is nothing wrong in knowing ang mor history,,,,and ah tiong history is more evil than ang mor history,,,how many have the emperors and mao killed? ah tiong history not barbaric? ah tiongs are such saints,,,,and I have never considered myself 华人, only northern mandarin speaking scum use such a term. The Southern Chinese have always called themselves 唐人. Unlike you I am not an ah tiong commie cock sucker who enjoys being peg by Mao and his gang

Dont use quotes from angmohs. Know barbaric angmoh history of evil doing to many nations one after another in the name of their Jesus son Lord Lucifer.

Opium Drug addict overseas chinese are so bad in Chinese histories, language and cultures that they cannot use great Chinese quotes.

Fucking useless overseas chinks in Singapore. 不是华人。

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes lah kang tan man. Tr angmoh history are saints even their law is God.

Knn. Why so hard to understand a king is abover the law. Chinese already acknowledge that. You come you slaughter my king. You take ocer my land and maje new rules of law. I donk like you taje my land we fight till last man standing.

A king is a self made ruler above his own conquered land. He owned the land he conquered and makes his own rules of law.

You fucking Angmoh kong jiao wei want to fight against everything. Use democracy can conquered land meh?

Get lawyers go fight to conqure land meh?

Know what Tan wah tiu means. Wait for me to fuck you is it?

He spoke well and there is nothing wrong in knowing ang mor history,,,,and ah tiong history is more evil than ang mor history,,,how many have the emperors and mao killed? ah tiong history not barbaric? ah tiongs are such saints,,,,

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Constant warfare can solve problems? U do not even see the evolution of society...and I doubt u can fuck anything...u are just a commie eunuch,,so u select just a name to puff up your ego which is the only thing you have,,,,and please even in ah toing land,,the Emperor is not divine and can be over thrown,,read up on Confucius.....

Yes lah kang tan man. Tr angmoh history are saints even their law is God.

Knn. Why so hard to understand a king is abover the law. Chinese already acknowledge that. You come you slaughter my king. You take ocer my land and maje new rules of law. I donk like you taje my land we fight till last man standing.

A king is a self made ruler above his own conquered land. He owned the land he conquered and makes his own rules of law.

You fucking Angmoh kong jiao wei want to fight against everything. Use democracy can conquered land meh?

Get lawyers go fight to conqure land meh?

Know what Tan wah tiu means. Wait for me to fuck you is it?