• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
The great thing about this saga is seeing posters like Porfiro and Ptader posting more of their insights.

Please stick around even after this has died down.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder if any Cabinet ministers will step down because of this. Cant imagine working for a dishonourable man.

A clue as to whether these ministers will step down or suck first born's balls even harder can be found in what Kumar said he will do if he is paid $800 for sex [7:25 - 8:35 mark].

(The prostitute Kumar refers to is the "underage" prostitute who charged $450 - $850 per session. It resulted in Lee Lip Hong, former principal of Pei Chun Public School and 48 other men being charged with screwing her.)

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
This something I don't understand. The same thing happened when young journalists were invited to question the old man on TV with no holds barred. The next day they were branded as rude and disrespectful for asking direct questions.

Because the hard truth is most sinkies are daft. Been saying this for like 7 years now. You guys still holding hope that because your peers and close friends share your views so does majority of sinkies!

You are fooling yourselves.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
From what I have observed thus far, I really don't think the siblings were banking on redeveloping 38OR for profit. Probability of the government gazetting 38OR in one way or another was and is too high. What i believe the siblings wanted and still want is just for 38OR to be demolished. LHY would probably get back 100% valuation from the government(if gazetted), so the extra 50% he must have seen as the price to pay to resolve the matter with LHL.

https://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?244972-Lee-Siblings-Feud-all-about-money-money-money

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The great thing about this saga is seeing posters like Porfiro and Ptader posting more of their insights.

Please stick around even after this has died down.
Why SB's great political analyst is totally silent throughout. Did he lose his job or retired?

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read your posts in that thread of yours.

Food for thought, no doubt. But whatever the case, the commercial risk was quite open after the cabinet, msm and certain public quarters called for 38OR to be preserved while Harry was still alive.

Just with regards to 38OR, i still believe the siblings main intent was and is to demolish 38OR to fulfil their parents' final wish.

Moreover, i would have thought LHL or someone from LHL's camp would have raised your theory by now. Any commercial gain allegation thus far has been directly related to 38OR only.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another big joke was the way GCT and Shanmugam appeared to be lamely trying to play 'conquer and divide' between the siblings. Both viciously attacking LHY only. GCT slyly throwing in LSF's name as well!

Shan is unusually a lady man oddly not in the usual sense. Most of his controversies revolving around women and involving ply-ing between ladies and tomboys.

19145805_1899963320243768_4365276230142099242_n.jpg

redwire-singapore-lee-suet-fern-email-leaks-7.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Read your posts in that thread of yours.

Food for thought, no doubt. But whatever the case, the commercial risk was quite open after the cabinet, msm and certain public quarters called for 38OR to be preserved while Harry was still alive.

Just with regards to 38OR, i still believe the siblings main intent was and is to demolish 38OR to fulfil their parents' final wish.

Moreover, i would have thought LHL or someone from LHL's camp would have raised your theory by now. Any commercial gain allegation thus far has been directly related to 38OR only.

Hahahahaha, Friend, everyone in Loong's camp are busy hunting up and down for properties to buy there. Why you think they rolled out so many Ministers like indranee, TCH, Tharm, Lawless Wrong, Ministerial committee, etc.? They have a stake in it. If the Ministerial committee can gazette the house, all the neighbouring properties will shoot up in price on anticipation of en bloc. They are positioning themselves just like the Ling and yang camp. As I said, whoever controls the house controls the timing of the en blocs. I am surprised u have not put thru a group to do so yet, and you and I both know personally one of the biggest Indian developer in Singapore. LOL. maybe we should call him this weekend. LOL.

This will be the last great land plays in Singapore. Its not like Marina Bay. that was a great play for many ministers, MPs and insiders. But it will be even better. Marina Bay was basically land reclamation and far from the action of Orchard area. This is not the case for Oxley. Marina Bay at that time when it first came out was a pariah development. U could get it for maybe $700 psf for new condos at that time. After enough PAP insiders bought units in there, they announced that the MRT will extend the line and run it out there. Every condo goes up $500 psf. That was a great deal for PAP insiders. This Oxley play has even more potential then that.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Say what you like but sadly many Singaporeans I spoke too ace fucktards and viewed CSM's reply as disrespectful. Really palm face.

He was trying to be clever but he really came across like a disrespectful tool. For 2 seconds of superiority he put a big dent in how he will be perceived. All you have to do is show the stupid singo aunties and uncles a clip of his words without showing what he was responding to. He could have phrased it in a far more hard-hitting and straightforward way instead of trying to be a smart aleck.

If sg had oppo that spoke like the siblings, they could take the fight to the other camp….the current jokers can get a few chuckles but that's about it. what an injustice…the country deserves better.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
By now, surely big bro and mrs must know the extent of the evidence that the siblings claim to have in their possession. Or at least
have begun to piece it together. Clearly it's not enough to drive them to the negotiating table.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
He was trying to be clever but he really came across like a disrespectful tool. For 2 seconds of superiority he put a big dent in how he will be perceived. All you have to do is show the stupid singo aunties and uncles a clip of his words without showing what he was responding to. He could have phrased it in a far more hard-hitting and straightforward way instead of trying to be a smart aleck.

If sg had oppo that spoke like the siblings, they could take the fight to the other camp….the current jokers can get a few chuckles but that's about it. what an injustice…the country deserves better.

"The country deserves better" is a line often spouted. Well here's the thing. The people vote for whoever it is in Parliament. So they choose these jokers. Second, who are the "better"? Has it ever dawned on critics that perhaps there IS NO BETTER? And when I say that I mean, even those who can speak better and phrase things better as in this instance, do NOT WANT TO RUN for office, HAVE NO INTEREST in office and hence are no better in that way. You want more mercenaries?

Anyway the Singapore system is broken.

PAP is the incumbent and controls the whole civil service. They literally STOMP out any dissent that is a threat.

Politically the good ones do not want to associate themselves with PAP much less run under their banner. The opposition threads so carefully for fear of being STOMPED out.

The people are daft and vote for "familiar" and are adverse the change.

Gone case.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will be seen as massive backdown for LHL and in the words of Ngiam, "even if they want to, their wives will stop them". As he donated the entire sum, he will have to raid his piggy bank. I think the siblings are unlikely go down this route. The part of honouring the dad's wish is workable though. Both the brother than forgo the gains on the estate.

Actually there is something to "negotiate" about. If I were the siblings I would demand LHL to revert to the original status quo as per LKY's last will. Which in effect means LHL pays back the full 150% price of 38OR to LHY and publicly issues a statement saying that it was LKY's unequivocal and unwavering wish to have 38OR demolished and that he, LHL, as LKY's eldest son would request the rest of Singapore(including that secrect ministerial committee!!) to honour LKY's (& MaMa Lee) final wish.

Agree. A colossal mistake. I am not sure about old man though. He used to make unilateral decision and ask Wong his long standing Sec to pass the message to the Minister. Only GKS was spared. His own Brother-in-law Yong quit the cabinet when he unilaterally announced Changi Airport at an election rally after cabinet agreed to out it on hold.

Yes, this secret committe was and still is the FUNDAMENTAL problem, actually a microcosm of what is wrong with the system of governance in Singapore, ironically not just today but hallmark dating back from Harry's 'reign'.

TCH is a liability Remember he revealed the contents of WP CEC minutes which was confidential revealing that the hand of the Intelligence services. Yes completely avoided the conduct of the committee as per the will execution

TCH really needs to take a good look at himself in the mirror. "But (the) Government still has to carry out its responsibilities for those issues that are of public interest fairly, objectively and calmly. And I will continue to do so" said TCH in his latest reply to the siblings. Shameless is all i can say! Todate, neither TCH nor anyone else from this secret committee nor LHL have explained and clarified the need for SDs. Worse still, we now see that the AGC may have been dragged in as well(re the siblings 10 page evidence summary.

Share the same. One good thing about these protracted exchanges is that you can discern the consistency and determine intent more confidently

The latest revealations from the siblings seems to have cleared up my confusion over the Dec 2015 settlement agreement between LHL and his siblings.

I now believe that neither LHY nor LWL were ever looking to directly gain financially from 38OR. When Harry's last will was read in Apr 2015, 38OR was bequeathed to LHL(LWL with a life interest) together with that demolition clause. It is a fact(confirmed by all 3 siblings) that LHY and LWL straight away started to push LHL to fulfil Harry's final wish and demolish 38OR. By doing so, LHY/LWL had nothing to gain financially. All they were doing was honouring their parents final wishes.

I think the bigger shock was to find that he was removed as an executor for the estate. That itself must have been embarrassing. It also explain why HC was tidying up old man's possession prior to the will being read. It must have been embarrassing. Explains why the very next day, she requested for 3 months sabbatical and announced it the day following. Probably to work out the battle plan. Also note that siblings revealed that bother refused to talk to them after the reading of the will and the shouting episode.

I think LHL and HC were shocked that the demolition clause had suddenly been re-inserted back into Harry's last will, much to their chagrin, as they probably had convinced Harry to remove it in wills 5 and 6.

Thus the push back began by LHL which lead to the Dec 2015 settlement agreement. I think LHY must have thought that by paying the 150% valuation all 3 siblings could come to a final resolution and the entire Lee family could request to the rest of Singapore to respect Harry's last wish and allow 38OR to be demolished.

Agree completely.

From what I have observed thus far, I really don't think the siblings were banking on redeveloping 38OR for profit. Probability of the government gazetting 38OR in one way or another was and is too high. What i believe the siblings wanted and still want is just for 38OR to be demolished. LHY would probably get back 100% valuation from the government(if gazetted), so the extra 50% he must have seen as the price to pay to resolve the matter with LHL.

But.....the rest as they say is history because it looks like LHL wanted to play out his siblings because of how they appeared to play him out over the last will. Alas, LHL failed to realise that his siblings are chip off the old block and prepared to meet him in a dark alley cul de sac with knuckledusters and stilettos!

His level of deceit is a serious character flaw. It was nothing to do with politics. His colleagues however were indulging in politics. I won't be surprised if he is eased out. Chia Yong Yong is a an absolutely disgrace.

As for Shanmugam, from what I have seen since 14 June, i don't think he would be a "pariah even amongst his own cabinet colleagues". They have all been tarred by the same black brush to protect their own self interests. Mind you not just them but also all the PAP parliamentarians, NMP stooges like Chia Yong Yong and the top senior civil servant hierachy.

Same here.
As an aside, I find it very curious and interesting why none of the local MSM dare not print the siblings' entire 6 page letter in full(not even asking them to print out the 10 page evidence summary as well). Ironically, i think both Harry & MaMa Lee would have been proud of its quality notwithstanding who was the recipient of the atrack!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Shan is unusually a lady man oddly not in the usual sense. Most of his controversies revolving around women and involving ply-ing between ladies and tomboys.

19145805_1899963320243768_4365276230142099242_n.jpg

redwire-singapore-lee-suet-fern-email-leaks-7.jpg

This is wrong on so many levels. Shan is a lawyer and Fern is a lawyer. Have these 2 not heard of the word confidentiality? If Fern is representing Ling on this matter, which she appears to be, and if Shan is also representing Gay Loong in a semi official capacity, then any correspondence between lawyers and their clients must be privileged and confidential. Shan cannot be so stupid as to release this set of emails, which shows the gross disregard for confidentiality and I cannot believe Fern did not call him out on this. Ling should have done it too.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Confidentiality is very loosely followed in Singapore.

In the medical field it is common to see doctors ask for a family member's medical report. Doctors treat their own family members. Write prescriptions for their family members.

I am not surprised if it is the same in the legal industry.