• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I have a brother who had been told by my father to take care of me should something happened to him and this is the way I am being taken care of like I am the Workers Party then I don't want this brother. 369 brothers would be a better brothers bet.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
And just like so many "THIS IS THE BIG ONE" political stories in Singapore, nothing comes out of it. PAP is still in Power. LHL is still in charge. HC controls all the money. And Singaporeans carry on life as per normal.

So....what's new?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And just like so many "THIS IS THE BIG ONE" political stories in Singapore, nothing comes out of it. PAP is still in Power. LHL is still in charge. HC controls all the money. And Singaporeans carry on life as per normal.

So....what's new?

have already given up on sinkies here sucking each other's cock waxing lyrical about fantasying the downfall of loong, the ho, and the pap. it won't happen as you and i know it, but must give these cocksuckers a bone to play fellatio with. otherwise they are very sexually frustrated and must masturbate furiously to gollum's pic.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

So....what's new?

Lg spoked Twice in Parliament in one day :biggrin:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
you know, I know, we all know. bottomline is at General Elections if Singaporeans keep voting PAP, nothing will change.

And so far, Sinkies have been voting PAP.

PAP do stupid things, screw them over and they STILL vote PAP.

What you want PAP to do? They are smart not stupid. So of course they keep doing the same!

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So....what's new?
I don't think what you are expecting is the plot of this drama. However, most people who watch too much media co and Taiwanese dramas think that it is to bring down all those entities that you have mentioned. To me, the result of their 'hardwork' is not out yet.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
If our shitty times and zabao have any integrity like taiwan or Hong Kong media the headlines would have been

李显龙不满遗嘱当场发飙干礁亲弟妹。

李显龙不顾父母遗言照顾弟妹两年来只以律師书面对质。

李显龙毫无大哥气度团圆饭不请亲弟妹。

李显龙为巩顧江山不顾孝道把老父遗瞩当放屁。

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you know, I know, we all know. bottomline is at General Elections if Singaporeans keep voting PAP, nothing will change.

Absolutely agree. One of the few sensible things you've said, and what I've been saying all these years – vote the fuckers out!

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got it! Long intention is not to preserve the house as a monument. He wants to renovate it and then turns it into an official residence for the prime minister of the day. He has plan to move in and stay till his term end.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
The 3717 and 4717 was basically PAP doing what they promised "oneself check oneself"!

Can't believe that 69.9% sinkies voted for that bullshit! PAP sucks but those that votes them suck even more!

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Sir, there is no way a Minister can avoid investigations, and a trial if there is evidence to support one." LKY (Speech to Parliament on Teh Cheang Wan's corruption & suicide) 26 January 1987

First born's status

Minister (a "prime" one, no less)? - Checked!

Prima facie evidence of abuse of power? - Checked!

Prima facie evidence of misleading Parliament? - Checked!

Prima facie evidence of having acted in contempt of Parliament? - Checked!

Prima facie evidence of breaching Section 31(o) of the Parliament (Privileges, Immunities and Powers) Act (Cap 217) - Checked!

As Papa stated without any hesitation and qualifications, "there is no way a Minister can avoid investigations, and a trial if there is evidence to support one."

Last edited:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
HPL case already showed that LKY was untouchable. Now same with his son.

Why are they untouchable? Ask the 69.9% of sinkies.

As Kenneth Jeyaratnam said......

Meanwhile I had been saying all this while that LHY and LWL no angels themselves and all this is just to get their money and get back at gor gor.

People say wait they will release more got more firepower to show blah blah

Now jokers doing analysis on why it was about money. LMFAO!

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think what you are expecting is the plot of this drama. However, most people who watch too much media co and Taiwanese dramas think that it is to bring down all those entities that you have mentioned. To me, the result of their 'hardwork' is not out yet.

Agree. This "hard work" will lead to a soft landing.

Singaporeans are very pragmatic and conservative. In the absence of viable power centres in the country, no one in his/her right mind wants a "hard crash" of the PAP self-destructing overnight and screwing things up completely. As I stated earlier, the PAP has become too big too fail.

But any suggestions that LHL is not politically wounded, or that the PAP will not be affected in any way, or that this will not herald changes down the road, are equally unrealistic if not fantastical.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube_share;XifCEY8L4qU]https://youtu.be/XifCEY8L4qU[/video]
陳碩茂(WP)vs. 張志賢(PAP): 我也是新加坡人、不過李光耀不是我爸爸
~Chen Show Mao vs. Teo Chee Hean LKY is not my father

[video=youtube_share;8SXc4uLOKq4]https://youtu.be/8SXc4uLOKq4[/video]
WP's Chen Show Mao: "LKY is not my father!" - 38 Oxley Road dispute, 04July2017

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wooden, on LKY...

"He's a great and moral man [....] Very right in his personal conduct... For example, he would not tolerate corruption among his officials. If there's any hint of wrongdoing, misdemeanour, he would investigate it to the end. And no matter who you are, you will be punished accordingly." Wooden, "PM Lee a great and moral man, says Chok Tong" 147th Prostitute Press, 24 April 1990

Wooden exercising his special gift and stunning ability "to come to a conclusion" on LHL's "integrity" without the need for any investigation, and despite more than a "hint" of first born's "wrongdoing" and "misdemeanour":

"I have come to the conclusion that neither money nor the house is the real issue. The dispute over 38 Oxley Road is only a fig leaf for the deep cracks within the family, cracks which perhaps started decades ago. What then is the agenda of PM’s accusers? Are they whistleblowing in a noble effort to save Singapore, or waging a personal vendetta without any care for the damage done to Singapore? [...]

I reaffirm my full confidence in the integrity of the prime minister.
"
Wooden, Speech in Parliament, 04 July 2017

Conclusion:

Wooden is neither "great" nor "moral". In this saga, he has risen and lived up to his reputation as being nothing more than a very costly and useless seat warmer.

Kudos to him though for his special talent in being able to come up with "conclusions" without the need to carry out any investigations. SPF can reduce the unwieldy number of investigators it has if it snaps up this gifted and rare, local talent.

Full article

PM Lee a great and moral man, says Chok Tong

147th Prostitute Press
24 April 1990

INTERVIEWED by the Nihon Hoso Kyokai, Mr Goh Chok Tong was asked how he would describe Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew. This is what he said:

"He's a great and moral man.

Great because he has devoted his whole life to Singapore and to improving th e lives of Singaporeans.

He has a satellite vision, able to see very far and many things all at once.

At the same time, he has the capability to zoom in on the details.

And moral because he is a modern Confucius.

He governs Singapore through personal examples, completely honest and insisting on high integrity from his officials and his ministers, and from Singaporeans.

Very right in his personal conduct...

For example, he would not tolerate corruption among his officials.

If there's any hint of wrongdoing, misdemeanour, he would investigate it to the end.

And no matter who you are, you will be punished accordingly.

That's one example.

Secondly, in terms of his personal conduct, well, I don't think one can see bad examples in him which would be embarrassing."

Last edited:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On display are many of the

seven deadly sins (Christian)
1.A proud (vain) look
2.A lying tongue.
3.Hands that shed innocent blood
4.A heart that deviseth wicked acts
5.Feet that be swift in running to mischief
6.A false witness that speaketh lies
7.He that soweth discord among brethren

AND the five poisons (Buddhist)
Ignorance, attachment, aversion, pride, jealousy.
Also could be known as desire, anger, envy, delusion and pride.

Some of the major or al-Kaba'ir sins in Islam are as follows:
•Shirk (associating anything with Allah)
•Despair of Allah's mercy.
Disobeying parents.
•Zina (adultery)
•Sodomy.
Theft.
•Drinking alcoholic beverage.
•Gambling

I believe they will be judged

Last edited: