• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
He may call for snap election in his constituency to get support to be PM.

Then how?

If AMK voters give him 九十分 then need to lanlan give up leave Singapore for good?

decent02

Alfrescian
Loyal
This 38OR saga may seem not heading anywhere. Besides LHL, both Sham & TCH got some character damaged from it. From the 70% who voted for MIW, I hope this saga can swing the true locals from this group back to the oppositions. Those immigrants are pro-MIW and will be harder to convince. Many of those Singapore government sponsored foreign students had already settled down in Singapore and given citizenship. Many of those are also bringing their immediate family over to Singapore. Citizenship could multiply very fast. I hope the oppositions can find better candidates and mount a take over. This post-LKY era could change due to this saga. Hope so.

kawan2sgmy

Alfrescian
Loyal
No more fb postings by the siblings! If all goes well, no more Part II episode.

Probably the power man has no more ammunition, or has exhausted his SOS lines, decided to make peace! Should have made peace long long ago.
He angered the wrong people who will not let go of him.
As the saying goes: No see coffin, no shed tears

Now the ball is in whose court? Let’s wait for the last and final episode.
Honestly if the show is to continue to play some more, it can only get uglier, and more skeletons will be discovered.

Just think who has more to lose if it drags further.

Some people may have been too complacent, in power for far too long, thought they are above the law, playing around and thought the pappy was his circus, and had forgotten about the true meaning of our Pledge. Let’s pull him back to earth!

Truth has and always will prevail over the forces of the evil.

If LWL & LHY were very ordinary people, the fate would be very different; will kena knock out before 1st round.
But they tried very hard to put their points across through fb social media.
Hopefully it will be settled amicably, and in their favourable terms.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
No more fb postings by the siblings! If all goes well, no more Part II episode.

Probably the power man has no more ammunition, or has exhausted his SOS lines, decided to make peace! Should have made peace long long ago.
He angered the wrong people who will not let go of him.
As the saying goes: No see coffin, no shed tears

Now the ball is in whose court? Let’s wait for the last and final episode.
Honestly if the show is to continue to play some more, it can only get uglier, and more skeletons will be discovered.

Just think who has more to lose if it drags further.

Some people may have been too complacent, in power for far too long, thought they are above the law, playing around and thought the pappy was his circus, and had forgotten about the true meaning of our Pledge. Let’s pull him back to earth!

Truth has and always will prevail over the forces of the evil.

If LWL & LHY were very ordinary people, the fate would be very different; will kena knock out before 1st round.
But they tried very hard to put their points across through fb social media.
Hopefully it will be settled amicably, and in their favourable terms.

What about Ho Ching?

decent02

Alfrescian
Loyal
HC got some damaged too from this saga. I wonder why this CEO can travel together with her hubby so frequently. She is now in Germany. What's her job scope in Temasek?
Don't have to report for work meh? I wonder what's her annual leave like?

kawan2sgmy

Alfrescian
Loyal
KLKK job, she don't even have to go office to sign checks, but the monthly paycheck will auto go into her account.

HC got some damaged too from this saga. I wonder why this CEO can travel together with her hubby so frequently. She is now in Germany. What's her job scope in Temasek?
Don't have to report for work meh? I wonder what's her annual leave like?

kawan2sgmy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Elevated to MM?
'chiam see tong', until appropriate time come for the new king to enthrone?
similar fashion to LHL's rise to power man

Still working on an appropriate title for him (76 y.o. ) But was assured at least another 2 terms in office. 3 terms if he can surpass mm 's record.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well it settles the most important question whether Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong is an honest and honorable man or not, once and for all. The fucking lying bastard!

I think bastard has more integrity than the PM, so don't insult any bastard. I do know of some kind ones out there.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well it settles the most important question whether Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong is an honest and honorable man or not, once and for all. The fucking lying bastard!

The house dont fuck care….I learned a fair bit from this episode.

1. How scary to is for a top politician to have to portray one stance in pubic and do something entirely contrary in private.

2. How 83 goons aced the written exam but failed the practical exam.

3. How a career bully can get completely flustered/blindsided/panicked when his victim punches him back for the first time after taking his shit for years.

4. Most important, i learned that the biggest swine in this saga is the thambi playing both sides….truly, a cunt extraordinaire.

decent02

Alfrescian
Loyal
KLKK job, she don't even have to go office to sign checks, but the monthly paycheck will auto go into her account.
So I heard from the horse mouth during parliamentary sitting that she reports to the Finance Ministry. So Temasek a stats board right. As a senior civil servant probably mx9 superscale, is she entitled to first class air ticket? I assume they travel first class. Tax payers in Singapore chim cham. ..

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
From Inderjit Singh in his FB - brilliant and cunning. The siblings should move on this immediately.

The Way forward for 38 Oxley – To win some we have to lose some - Everyone must give Up Something for all to Win

On the 18th of June, ESM Goh Chok Tong called upon Singaporeans to urge the Lees to settle their dispute amicably (Today “ESM Goh calls on Singaporeans to urge Lee family to settle Oxley home spat behind closed doors” PUBLISHED: 11:50 PM, JUNE 17, 2017).

It is a pity that Singapore and Singaporeans have been in the international limelight over the last 2 weeks. We cannot wish away what has happened but we must try to find an amicable solution to this saga so that the public airing of the Lees’ feud stops immediately and we focus on the challenges the country faces.

As expected, the Parliament session on the 3rd and 4th of July did not end the saga as we saw another statement released by Lees Hsien Yang and Lee Wei Ling, on 6th of July 2017. If we do not end it now, this will have to end up in the courts as I don’t think it will be appropriate to call for another Parliament sitting to answer the statements that may continue to be released by both sides.

I would like to offer a solution. The only way forward for all of us – the Lee family, the government and for Singaporeans - is for each of us to give up something for Singapore to win. We all lose some but we win the bigger picture: Singapore’s image.

The crux of the matter is the fate of the 38 Oxley house; should it be demolished or preserved as a heritage site. Accusations of abuse of power have been made over how this issue has been handled. I will not address the issue of abuse of power but I feel if we can have a conclusion on the 38 Oxley house, we all can move forward.

It is of utmost importance for the fate of 38 Oxley to be decided now and not left to the future or future governments. We don’t want future generations of government and family members to be embroiled in more legal battles. Uncertainty about 38 Oxley’s future may see Singapore being dragged into many more years of arguments and unpleasant accusations. So, all involved – the Lee family, PM, the Government and Singaporeans- should agree on one thing that can unite all of us and each of us must give up something in the process:

1. Lee Wee Ling should move out of the house immediately so that the demolition clause can take effect. As much as she has the right to reside in her own home, she can be assured that her father’s wish for the home to be demolished will be honoured with certainty. While asking one to vacate their home is a tall order, this sacrifice is necessary and she has to give up living in her home for Singapore to win.

2. Lee Hsien Yang paid a big sum to purchase 38 Oxley. He can benefit financially by allowing the property to be developed. I suggest he allow the 38 Oxley grounds to be sold to government and be developed into a memorial garden, to remember our pioneer leaders. He has to give up the potential financial gains from developing the property for Singapore to win

3. PM and the government would like to make a decision on whether 38 Oxley should be preserved as a heritage site for future generations. The Lee siblings feel this goes against Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s unwavering desire to demolish the house after Lee Wei Ling moves out. I don’t think we should wait and should decide fast. I feel PM and the government have to give up their desire to preserve 38 Oxley and allow the house to be demolished immediately for Singapore to win

4. Singaporeans are divided on whether 38 Oxley should be preserved or demolished. For those who desire for the house to be preserved, we have seen that the desire to preserve the 38 Oxley house has led to a bitter dispute that not only has hurt the family of our founding PM, Mr Lee Kuan Yew, but also his legacy. The country has also suffered as many of foreign press have had a field day reporting the saga, casting Singapore in a negative light. For those who desire the 38 Oxley house to be preserved, we have to give up this desire and allow the house to be demolished and find better ways to remember Mr Lee Kuan Yew, his legacy and the legacy of our pioneer generation of leaders. Let’s give up the desire for preservation for Singapore to win.

So, if everyone is willing to give up something and lose a little for Singapore to win something bigger than our individual desires, I believe we can reach and conclusion over the 38 Oxley saga and move on to focus on pressing issues Singapore is facing.

In any case, I respect Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s wish to demolish his house as much as I too would have preferred to preserve his house to remember him. In return for what he did for Singapore, the least any one of us can do for him is to fulfil his wish which he has clearly stated many times and which is expressed in in his final Will. Let him have his wish as our gratitude of what he did for Singapore. Let us remember him in other ways.

Furthermore, people will now remember 38 Oxley not just for Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s legacy but for the family feud over the fate of the house. Is it worth preserving the house now that this has happened?

Moreover, Mr Lee Kuan Yew reminded us that he did not believe in monuments as a way of remembering him but that he best remembered for the work he did for Singapore and the values he believed in.

So, if we really want future generations of Singaporeans to experience 38 Oxley lets built a replica of some of the key areas like the basement dining room somewhere in Singapore, so that we don’t have to trample over Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s house to experience our history.

I urge PM, the government, the Lee siblings and Singaporeans to give up the desire to preserve the house and allow the 38 Oxley house to be demolished today, not in the future. We can win and win big for Singapore’s future of we can agree to this.

Last edited: