• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
No clue who that bugger is. I only know Pinky just waived his parliamentary privilege on those statements issued over the last two days.

:*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-06-10-29-05_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-07-06-10-29-05_1.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 651

decent02

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) They are prepared to go back to the negotiating table with him privately as he called for in Parliament

From what I see from the summary, LHL was the one who started to distance himself from his siblings. No invitation to CNY gathering, hired lawyer to initiate communication with his siblings, got furious when the last will was known to him etc. I believed the siblings wanted to settle it privately. I am sure LHL will stand firmly and will continue to use his power to get what he wants. Moving forward, what are the options still available to the siblings?

Why the house was given to LHL as part of the estate was a mystery to me. Rightfully it should be willed to LWL. My guess is LKY was afraid that LWL might donate the sales of proceeds to charity. So all these talks of being charitable are all lies from LHL and part of his propaganda to mislead the public. HPL saga will not happen if the Lees are really philanthropist with the exception of maybe LWL.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the house was given to LHL as part of the estate was a mystery to me.

I believe herein lays the mother of all secrets - the "misrepresentation" by LHL, according to LWL/LHY, that led the property being will to LHL.

What was the misrepresentation that even our Cambridge trained lawyer was hoodwinked ?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From what I see from the summary, LHL was the one who started to distance himself from his siblings. No invitation to CNY gathering, hired lawyer to initiate communication with his siblings, got furious when the last will was known to him etc. I believed the siblings wanted to settle it privately. I am sure LHL will stand firmly and will continue to use his power to get what he wants. Moving forward, what are the options still available to the siblings?

From the conservative sinkies' point of view, siblings falling out over inheritance is one of the worst tragedies to befall a family. This usually happens when the towkay's 2nd/3rd/nth wife's family branch is involved and the family legacy seldom recovers from it.

I guess the Lees will join the Yeos (famous beverage makers) in that special league

ashjaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are so right.
In this day and age, no one expects anyone to sacrifice for the country. In a Parliament full of MPs, they are supposedly there to serve the people, there should at the very least have 1 to stand up with a conscience. NONE, ZERO, NILCH! I do not understand how can they sit through a self directed, self scripted drama and not say a word and can sleep well at night. This country is hopeless due to the well paid educated men in parliament.

If I am led to believe Lee Wei Ling's testimony then our fucking Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong is a fucking bastard and a liar. And he is no angel without a vicious temper. He and Ho Ching's serene façade evilness are a marriage made on Earth by God Lee Kuan Yew. No wonder till today Danabalan's face pigmentation still do ping pong all over his face. SLAPPPPP!

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long is in German, the international press should not miss the golden opportunity to give him an exclusive interview on his response to the joint statement.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I find this Straits Times Headline strange and somewhat misleading

[h=1]Oxley Road: Lee Hsien Yang, Lee Wei Ling accept offer to settle dispute in private, will stop posting evidence on social media[/h]

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

[h=1]Oxley Road: Lee Hsien Yang, Lee Wei Ling accept offer to settle dispute in private, will stop posting evidence on social media[/h]

This is not called "strange and misleading". In modern language, it's called "fake news".

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not strange. ST helping to end season 1 of this serial. It is difficult for either party to declare case closed. Pray hard no season 2. Otherwise it means all efforts wasted - the shaming is not enough nor accepted. Then sg jialat.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
The siblings have said 2 clear things besides the abominable conduct of the brother.

1) They are prepared to go back to the negotiating table with him privately as he called for in Parliament

2) Have challenged the secret committee to release in full and unredacted copies of the correspondence between them. (It will never happen as I suspect that the trust of the committee work was challenging the veracity of the will.)

They should point out Sham has conflict of interest in the secret committee.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
If this is the last we have heard from LHY and LWL ie they settled the issue privately and house is demolished and all is quiet then we will know for sure that this was nothing but an exercise for personal interests on the part of the siblings.

All that talk about saving singapore and what not all bullshit.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies shd call him tp resign asap. Poor leadership will sink singapire further which ALL cannot afford and embarrassed.

Or call for a snap election soon do we still want him as PM for Singapore.