• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U dont know what 华人 and 唐人 means.

唐人 is hokkien say and 华人 is mandarin say.

Knn. U Bloody useless chao angmoh chink like you go get more chinese history and culture. Go live in China for a few years get brainwash there to turn you into purist Chinaman.

He spoke well and there is nothing wrong in knowing ang mor history,,,,and ah tiong history is more evil than ang mor history,,,how many have the emperors and mao killed? ah tiong history not barbaric? ah tiongs are such saints,,,,and I have never considered myself 华人, only northern mandarin speaking scum use such a term. The Southern Chinese have always called themselves 唐人. Unlike you I am not an ah tiong commie cock sucker who enjoys being peg by Mao and his gang

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China is no longer 'purist' because of commie rule,,,commie rule has destroyed heaps of chinese traditions and culture,,,and this just confirms you are not a chinese,,you a commie eunuch,,,

Knn. U Bloody useless chao angmoh chink like you go get more chinese history and culture. Go live in China for a few years get brainwash there to turn you into purist Chinaman.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes kingdom come and go. King will kill king and his whole family tree leaving no stones unturned. Even Uncles and aunties and even distance relatives also kill.

斩草不除根 春风吹又生

Constant warfare can solve problems? U do not even see the evolution of society...and I doubt u can fuck anything...u are just a commie eunuch,,so u select just a name to puff up your ego which is the only thing you have,,,,and please even in ah toing land,,the Emperor is not divine and can be over thrown,,read up on Confucius.....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chao angmoh use commie terms liberally at Chinaman.

What does British Empire means when they say commonwealth to you?

It means the same communist. Commonwealth is a degradeable term to insult non-white British Subjects living outside UK in colonies as you are a fucking british Empire communist.

Commonwealth = Communist = sharing of wealth.

Get the picture? You are fucked by pomnies for 200 years are are call British communist.

China is no longer 'purist' because of commie rule,,,commie rule has destroyed heaps of chinese traditions and culture,,,and this just confirms you are not a chinese,,you a commie eunuch,,,

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRC= Peoples Republic of China...
CCP = Chinese Communist Party...the ah tiongs have accepted they are communist,,,,and to think such words uttered by a Commie Eunuch,,,during your eunuch surgery they must have removed more parts because clearly parts of your brain are missing,,,,guess the commie Drs gave u a cut 2 and more for the price of one ....or was it state sponsored surgery and the Dr wanted to add more value for the state?

Chao angmoh use commie terms liberally at Chinaman.

What does British Empire means when they say commonwealth to you?

It means the same communist. Commonwealth is a degradeable term to insult non-white British Subjects living outside UK in colonies as you are a fucking british Empire communist.

Commonwealth = Communist = sharing of wealth.

Get the picture? You are fucked by pomnies for 200 years are are call British communist.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nabei cheebye dun come here and smoke if you dunno real meaning la. Now nabei cheebye is Hokkien for you.

唐人 originated from 唐朝 and 唐山.
Go Google if you ignorant. Dun come here bluff.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kannina you sotong. Tang dynasty rulwd by hokkien people from south. Teng nang hokkien in mandarin is tang.

Whst thecfuck you know. Google is yr hokkien father. Go read China google will tell u more.

Tan wah tiu si boh.

Nabei cheebye dun come here and smoke if you dunno real meaning la. Now nabei cheebye is Hokkien for you.

唐人 originated from 唐朝 and 唐山.
Go Google if you ignorant. Dun come here bluff.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Communist is an idealogy. China decide to join Russia idealogy than follow fake pommies democracy my arse.

In Chinese is 中华人民共和国。it did not say they are communist.
U know how to read Chinese properly or not?

共 is sharing 和 is combine/ together/ 国 is country.

Pukimak. Kapal sakit lah lu.

PRC= Peoples Republic of China...
CCP = Chinese Communist Party...the ah tiongs have accepted they are communist,,,,and to think such words uttered by a Commie Eunuch,,,during your eunuch surgery they must have removed more parts because clearly parts of your brain are missing,,,,guess the commie Drs gave u a cut 2 and more for the price of one ....or was it state sponsored surgery and the Dr wanted to add more value for the state?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what is CCP in Chinese?

Communist is an idealogy. China decide to join Russia idealogy than follow fake pommies democracy my arse.

In Chinese is 中华人民共和国。it did not say they are communist.
U know how to read Chinese properly or not?

共 is sharing 和 is combine/ together/ 国 is country.

Pukimak. Kapal sakit lah lu.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U have not answered the question your eunuch surgery got your brain?

Go read more china np and live there a year will come back a purist chinaman.

To make you happy you can elect to call China as Commonwealth of China this time.

Same meaning but in british Empire version.

British communist.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am amazed that this thread outlasts the Lee's family saga.

Now a new saga is brewing within the thread . Honestly, I don't know and I don't care what they are arguing about .

Sam, you should take a leaf from LHL ... get a secret committee to decide on the options - whether to close it or 'renovate' it or preserve it in its entirety.

If you can't handle it, please use your wife to do the dogsbody work.

Last edited: