• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Yours sincerely, LHY.

Growing up in Lee Kuan Yew’s family was a unique experience. My father, the first Prime Minister of Singapore, was a powerful and influential man. My mother too, though she avoided the public eye, was herself a very principled woman. For all these privileges afforded by my parents, they always taught us to act with integrity and to always do the right thing.

If Mr and Mrs LKY always acted with integrity why did they lock up my relative and throw away the key even though he committed no crime? :rolleyes:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't see why you are so enamoured of her…she looks like the type who would set you a quota of how many strokes you are permitted to facilitate ejaculation…..step over and you will be removed from the vagina.

This is by far the best comment from the whole thread! :biggrin:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lee Wei Ling delivers uppercut to moron brother with new FB post, GO LING!!!

suggest that papsmear open a bathhouse on bugis dedicated to sbf gay cocksuckers in sg called "cum cum all welcum". sure have business but always same small group of customers.

and a joint next door named........ cunt, cunts.. all types of cunts

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One more day to go and the sordid saga doesn't seem to abate.

LHY is going for an all out war with LHL and the PAP machinery.

LHL has been patient thus far. It is only matter of time before he unleashes his righteous anger and bring LHY to face the law of the land. No one can tolerate the incessant barrage of criticisms and allegations and get away scot-free.LHL is not unlike LKY.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore has never followed the rule of law. It has been the rule of LEE since the early 60s.

It is ironical that the very people who have been complaining bitterly about using the use of lawsuits to stifle all opposition are now advocating that LHL sue his own siblings. :rolleyes:

FeeR

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This hse means mych to papsmearer, lhy double.

Yes and even more to Ling. Means a lot to me with so many memories. Its the first place that I pakchiu cheng. First place that I saw titties (my Indon maid), and the first place I lost my virginity (also to my Indon maid). So many memories, and
[h=1]The memories will be so thick they'll have to brush them away from their faces.[/h]

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope the show can end soon. Lhl has been embarrassed and the next generation has declared they will not take over the throne. It is getting ridiculously tiring. How much more damage must be inflicted before sg can be pardoned?

kawan2sgmy

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole issue thus far has been:
1) to demolish, OR
2) not to demolish / or make it a heritage site
The rest of to-ing & fro-ing are all noises, but they do lend support to the whole drama.
LHL keeps harping on the demolish clause in LKY's final will. He suspected the will was not done up properly.
He had expected it to be left out of the will because LKY had indeed left it out on the 5th& 6th wills for reasons best known to the parties involved.
But why did LKY inserted it back again in the final will? He really wanted his house demolished.
Bu why is LHL so very sore about this clause? It means he cannot have a free hand. He holds LKY house so dearly not because he wants to remember his parents but more for other reasons which only he himself knows.
But we all know that this clause was not something new and out of the ordinary. In fact out of the 7 wills, 5 had included this clause. So what does this tell us? LKY is very firm to have it demolish. But LKY chose not to let LHL know . Why? Because LKY knows LHL is dead set against it. And he does want to face LHL with this Q again. It's not surprising to see old people who are old and fragile, will not want to argue or quarrel over such things when they don't see eye to eye, they rather keep quiet. Anyway whatever is written in the final will, he thought it will take care of things.
He had hoped that his own children will not fray too far out or go to the extend of not granting his death wish; probably LKY had hope that his children should have a clear conscience especially to their own father.
But somehow, things took a dramatic turn.
So come 3rd Jul, LHL will highlight the will was done in great haste, thus he has grounds to suspect . it was not geniune, or supsect LKY does not know what he is signing.
From LWL facebook, LHL & LKY had already discussed about this issue on and off. LKY probably had his reasons for tearing down the house whereas LHL had his own reasons to preserve the house.
But we do know that whole world knows that LKY really wanted his house demolish as he had make it public many times.
We can't deny this truth.
So why all the huha over a house?
In fact, the way i see it; this case can be fought both ways. It depends on which side of the fence you are in.
When you have power, you can turn black into white, and vice versa.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Seriously , what does LHY stand to gain if the house is demolished ? Really nothing?
He is doing it just for his Father' sake ? I seldom heard his Father mention LHY more than LHL. I do hear LKY mention that he cares for LWL. LHY is a smart man. He knows how to manipulate . Even LHL is duped to sell the house to him . At 150% he still paid for it.

Don't be a bigger asshole then you already are. LHY is not a politician and basically not a public figure. Lee Kuan Yew for one thing always tries to protect his family's privacy. That is why not much is said about Gecko, about his own brothers and sister, about his own parents, Wei Ling, his grandsons etc. Got it?

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cambridge Trained Lawyer : Lim Tean ...

Errr - his LLB is from Reading (Second Upper) and he did an LLM at Cambridge - in the hierarchy of LLMs it is not well-regarded at all - to be "trained" he would have needed to complete pupillage at a barristers chambers or articled/training contracted at an English law firm. This guy did neither. HE only sat for the English Bar exams (like many ex-policeman have done) and got "called" to be Bar. He does not have rights of audience in the UK so, no he is not a "Cambridge" trained lawyer as there is arguably no such thing. However perhaps others who have encountered him as a practising lawyer in Singapore can attest to his ability as a Singaporean practising lawyer and intellectual efficacy.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I hope the show can end soon. Lhl has been embarrassed and the next generation has declared they will not take over the throne. It is getting ridiculously tiring. How much more damage must be inflicted before sg can be pardoned?

Don't be a gong cheebye singaporean. Use the brain that God gave you. Hongyi has had a Facebook account for many years. Yet prior to his "For what it is worth, I really have no interest in politics", he had not posted for over 2 years since his eulogy to his yeye. Now all of a sudden his posts a weak one liner and everyone takes that as gospel truth? "I have no interest in politics" is not the same as "I assure you, i will never enter politics", and its not the same as "I will never be a part of singapore politics forever. "I have no interest in Politics" simply means "I have no interest in politics NOW". But maybe later with my mother's fixing of things, I can go into politics.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The whole issue thus far has been:
1) to demolish, OR
2) not to demolish / or make it a heritage site
The rest of to-ing & fro-ing are all noises, but they do lend support to the whole drama.
LHL keeps harping on the demolish clause in LKY's final will. He suspected the will was not done up properly.
He had expected it to be left out of the will because LKY had indeed left it out on the 5th& 6th wills for reasons best known to the parties involved.
But why did LKY inserted it back again in the final will? He really wanted his house demolished.
Bu why is LHL so very sore about this clause? It means he cannot have a free hand. He holds LKY house so dearly not because he wants to remember his parents but more for other reasons which only he himself knows.
But we all know that this clause was not something new and out of the ordinary. In fact out of the 7 wills, 5 had included this clause. So what does this tell us? LKY is very firm to have it demolish. But LKY chose not to let LHL know . Why? Because LKY knows LHL is dead set against it. And he does want to face LHL with this Q again. It's not surprising to see old people who are old and fragile, will not want to argue or quarrel over such things when they don't see eye to eye, they rather keep quiet. Anyway whatever is written in the final will, he thought it will take care of things.
He had hoped that his own children will not fray too far out or go to the extend of not granting his death wish; probably LKY had hope that his children should have a clear conscience especially to their own father.
But somehow, things took a dramatic turn.
So come 3rd Jul, LHL will highlight the will was done in great haste, thus he has grounds to suspect . it was not geniune, or supsect LKY does not know what he is signing.
From LWL facebook, LHL & LKY had already discussed about this issue on and off. LKY probably had his reasons for tearing down the house whereas LHL had his own reasons to preserve the house.
But we do know that whole world knows that LKY really wanted his house demolish as he had make it public many times.
We can't deny this truth.
So why all the huha over a house?
In fact, the way i see it; this case can be fought both ways. It depends on which side of the fence you are in.
When you have power, you can turn black into white, and vice versa.

Stop swallowing the PAP propaganda and prostitute press news. It was never about the house. And it will never be about the house. LKY and the prostitute press wants to make you think its about the house, and whether to demolish it or not.

The real issue is the need and desire for LHL to make political capital for himself and his heir apparent son by using the brand, and name of LKY to do this. LKY left very little tangible and physical assets for the PAP to use. There is no big statue of him, there are no monuments, no Napoleon's Tomb, no eternal flame ala JFK, etc. There is no Lenin's corpse displayed or Mao's dead body displayed for people to walk by and see. The House is one of the very few tangible connection and that is why Gay Loong has to make use of it for political gain. Displaying his red briefcase, his pajamas, his jogging shoes, golf clubs, etc does not have the same effect as someone as walking thru the hallowed halls and rooms of Oxley would. This is what Ling and Yang are trying to prevent and this is what Whore and Gay are trying to accomplish. Capisce?