• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
"DPM Teo added that the committee includes Cabinet members responsible for heritage, land issues and urban planning, namely Minister for Culture, Community and Youth Grace Fu, Minister for Law K Shanmugam, and Minister for National Development Lawrence Wong."
Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...isterial-committee-on-oxley-road-home-8955084

Please note the use of the word "includes". It means there are others not listed. Up to now, still keeping it SECRET?!?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"DPM Teo added that the committee includes Cabinet members responsible for heritage, land issues and urban planning, namely Minister for Culture, Community and Youth Grace Fu, Minister for Law K Shanmugam, and Minister for National Development Lawrence Wong."
Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...isterial-committee-on-oxley-road-home-8955084

Please note the use of the word "includes". It means there are others not listed. Up to now, still keeping it SECRET?!?

I opine this is one area where the WP can bring up in Parliament. Let Pinky n his cronies defend their position.

As Sporeans we have the right to know if there was anything surreptitious involved.
It's no longer a private matter.

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I opine this is one area where the WP can bring up in Parliament. Let Pinky n his cronies defend their position.

As Sporeans we have the right to know if there was anything surreptitious involved.
It's no longer a private matter.

And also the circumstances that led to the appointment of Lucien as AG and whether there were any personal interest involved given that Lucien was LHL lawyer in the LKY probate matter plus the glaring fact that he is corporate based lawyer and overage for the job.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And also the circumstances that led to the appointment of Lucien as AG and whether there were any personal interest involved given that Lucien was LHL lawyer in the LKY probate matter plus the glaring fact that he is corporate based lawyer and overage for the job.

Precisely. Also, why the need for Dy AG? I believe we never had one before. There's already an SG. Dy AG to assist an incompetent AG?

music123

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;mitueJEtwN4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mitueJEtwN4[/video]

old men wanted the house to be demolished.

music123

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah Shan said something liao

Cabinet Committee
Mr Lee Hsien Yang has questioned my being in the Committee chaired by DPM Teo.
There are dozens of Cabinet Committees set up on a variety of matters. Some are permanent, some are temporary.
Their composition is not public and they report to the Cabinet.
I am well aware of the rules of conflict, having been in practice for over 22 years. The suggestion that I am in conflict is ridiculous. If Mr Lee Hsien Yang seriously believes that I was in conflict, he can get a lawyer to write to me and I will respond.
I was already a Cabinet Minister when I spoke with some members of the Lee family -- at their behest -- and gave them my views. They were not my clients. Nothing that I said then precludes me from serving in this Committee.
I am sure most Singaporeans are sick and tired about these endless allegations, which are quite baseless.
The government has serious business to attend to relating to the welfare of Singaporeans.

https://www.facebook.com/k.shanmugam.page/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a simple principle of abstaining from being in the committee to avoid conflict of interest and apparent conflict of interest. As a senior counsel, is he that careless?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... The government has serious business to attend to relating to the welfare of Singaporeans ...
agree! ...

iz betta 2 meddle in petty condo meeting venues costing $16k n accuse committee of sextravagans but ended up making committee having 2 pay mor dan tis $25m worth of ultimate rubbles ...

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I am sure most Singaporeans are sick and tired about these endless allegations, which are quite baseless.
The government has serious business to attend to relating to the welfare of Singaporeans."

Singaporeans are sick? The amount of WhatsApp messages and website covering this indicates interest to know what transpired.

Welfare of Singaporeans including the right to know what really happen.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Double Headed Snake (DHS) claims that LHL's conflict of interest charge is "baseless" and that "Singaporeans are sick and tired about these endless allegations, which are quite baseless".

Double Headed Snake 1.JPG

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With regards to the Lee clan saga, I mean is it going to end the pinky n the pap? It will just blow over n pinky will b voted in with 70% n aljunied will be in pap hands...Singkies love the pap...n old fart is dead n no matter what happens to oxley it's nothing to do with Singkies.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
With regards to the Lee clan saga, I mean is it going to end the pinky n the pap? It will just blow over n pinky will b voted in with 70% n aljunied will be in pap hands...Singkies love the pap...n old fart is dead n no matter what happens to oxley it's nothing to do with Singkies.

I agree with you. So far speaking to most Singaporeans they are just brushing it off as not important, family squabble which is common.

Most Singaporeans are PAP supporters.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe this saga can make him kena cervical cancer
attachment.php

Two days ago, you said:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?244333-Sue-or-Dun-Sue-if-you-are-the-Familee-Lao-Da&p=2614031#post2614031
or kena breast cancer advance stage

Anyway, I suspect LWL and LHY have better health than LHL, and maybe LHL fears that they will outlive him? :confused:
So if LHL wants to maximize his chances of living to a ripe old age of roughly 90 (like both his parents), I would strongly advise/urge him to become a vegan (i.e. strict vegetarian):
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?228274-Dear vegans (although we are in the tiny minority), you're on the right track, but...
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?226890-"Why Milk Is Bad For You And Your Bones" by Vivian Goldschmidt
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?227102-Why Animal Protein Is Bad
and also abstain from sugary food:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?235609-How-Big-Sugar-Enlisted-Harvard-Scientists-to-Influence-How-We-Eat&p=2512976#post2512976
:o
Otherwise, he might "kena" even more cancers:
nccs.com.sg/patientcare/whatiscancer/cancerStatistics/Pages/Home.aspx
and die before he reaches 80 (maybe even before 70), while at least one of his siblings outlive him by at least ten (maybe even twenty) years! :eek:

Last edited: