• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Now India angry with Singapore

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can never please everybody when you organize an orgy. bound to have short temper with some. for example, you line up smaller dick with young chiobu and larger dick with fugly lau kway bu for the first face to face foray and cocktail (no pun intended) sure got someone kpkb. it's either young chiobu for staring at a tiny pecker or larger dick for facing mrs. scowl chee bai.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Straits Times is to be blamed for the perception Singaporeans see of themselves. The paper can't ever say anythong negative of the nation. Full of self-praises.

My employer has just renewed my E- pass. Now I am back in Canada for a short break then it will be back to work. I don't know what I' am going to do once work starts. Business has been slow for some time already. And there's nothing anybody can do about it. Hope to get posted to some Silk-Route City where things are happening.

Cheers!

Agree. But Singaporeans do not see themselves in that way. They are told repeatedly by their friends and fellow Singaporeans that they are number one.

Agarophobic, are you still living and working in Singapore?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hope to get posted to some Silk-Route City where things are happening.

Cheers!

Good luck! I hope you get your dream posting. You can then continue to bitch about the locals while boring them to death with your hippee bullshit musings..

Happy trails loser