• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sammyboy forum full of homophobic intolerant members

QNala

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just my observation that many members of this Sammyboy forum are homophobic some to the extreme threatening deaths and sodomy, why? What about a more tolerant and inclusive society? One never know if one's future child will also turn out to be LGBTQ.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just balancing the scales. Lgbt have their special day. Lgbt have highjacked the rainbow. In return they have to be at the receiving end of sodomy jokes online. Fair deal I'd say

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sammyboy forum is a place where EVERYONE gets fucked!!

The Shitskin motherfuckers
The Lazy m&ds
The fucking slut Jamie Yeo
The Chinks
Auntie Zoe Tay
Of course the gays, queers, queens, drags, tranny and likes.

Who else is left out??

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Just my observation that many members of this Sammyboy forum are homophobic some to the extreme threatening deaths and sodomy, why? What about a more tolerant and inclusive society? One never know if one's future child will also turn out to be LGBTQ.

I have to agree with you there.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not homophobic but the thought of gay fucks like Roy Ngerng, Remy Choo, selfie Baey, pinky and jolovan wham giving each other blow jobs and Anals or fat fuck Kirsten han licking the pussies of fugly lesbos in AWARE makes me sick in the stomach.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not homophobic but the thought of gay fucks like Roy Ngerng, Remy Choo, selfie Baey, pinky and jolovan wham giving each other blow jobs and Anals or fat fuck Kirsten han licking the pussies of fugly lesbos in AWARE makes me sick in the stomach.

Kristen Han that fat bitch is a white cock worshipper.
you show her a white cock and she will kneel down and moan loudly, looking like a really fat horny cat with lipstick.

Goldcheekon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am fine with gays. Just don't impose your gay values on me. You have your right to your private lives. No one discriminate against you. But somehow, you gay fuckers have an inferior complex thinking that you are being discriminated and hence the need to have a big fucking pink dot event each year. At this rate, anyone or groups who perceive that they are being discriminated should hold a rally at Hong Lim. Knnbccb !

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm absolutely okay with LBT minus the G :biggrin:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right. Actally a sample of the types of blokes in this forum represents the worst sectors of society. Homophobics, xenophobes, bigots, dog-eating shitheads, sinophobes, racists, and just plain lousy scums of the earth. It is quite a good representation of society actually. The power of ambiguity of the internet shows itself very clearly here. But amidst these scumbags are blokes with big penises (bigger than normal) and smart alecs too. Today's world is such. Just imagine a pub where sammbyboy forummers hangout. It will be quite a happening scene. Singapore's version of the one-percenter outlaws will be on display!

Cheers!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are right. Actally a sample of the types of blokes in this forum represents the worst sectors of society. Homophobics, xenophobes, bigots, dog-eating shitheads, sinophobes, racists, and just plain lousy scums of the earth. It is quite a good representation of society actually. The power of ambiguity of the internet shows itself very clearly here. But amidst these scumbags are blokes with big penises (bigger than normal) and smart alecs too. Today's world is such. Just imagine a pub where sammbyboy forummers hangout. It will be quite a happening scene. Singapore's version of the one-percenter outlaws will be on display!

Cheers!
Social justice warrior bullshit. Yawn

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers!

U suck cock gay Lord?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is always a segment that are openly homophobic and there will another segment in a controlled environment that will not show themselves except in anon forums such as this. I would say that this forum is what you get in Singapore and elsewhere.

However it does not mean that the majority are.

The LGBT have only themselves to blame for the backlash by going overboard by constantly playing the victim, repeatedly crying wolf and consistently trying to grab attention.

Despite HIV rate being much higher by the multiples within the LGBT segment and after 40 years, the infection rate is still high when there is no physiological reason for the bias.

Look at the article by Goh Wei Hao. No empathy for those exposed to contaminated blood but a long winded story about the culprit painted as the victim of a misfortune.

There are many others who have been discriminated by society and they certainly need help to address the unfairness. And please don't ask who are those who need our help.