• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat HIV positive and an idiot

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The team that handles Blood donations should get them to sign a notice that they can be prosecuted and jailed. I do recall the first case was in 1990 and this has been going on. And this is a Uni undergrad at that time. Its a worry.
Yes it is disturbing From what I have gathered from a social worker, those who choose the silly way of blood donation are usually new to the activity and does not know the severity of the consequences. They still feel "embarrassed" to consult a doc.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
My apology for the wrong choice of word. "the stupid way out" would be more appropriate.

How I see it is that .. they were surprised by the findings too.
Sucked a cock, what are the odds.

They thought they were doing a good deed by donating blood, who knew that kindness bit them right on the ass.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes it is disturbing From what I have gathered from a social worker, those who choose the silly way of blood donation are usually new to the activity and does not know the severity of the consequences. They still feel "embarrassed" to consult a doc.

I didn't capture the essence of your post previously...

You are saying there are actual people who would rather find out about their HIV status via blood donation than a normal HIV blood test?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was a case where a group of NSFs were told to donate blood during some donation drive involving the unit and threatened with reduction of book-in/out privileges for a week if they refused to comply.

Whole platoon eat a panadol, that would disqualify themselves.
Meanwhile the CO who forced people to donate blood should have his corpse whipped and fed to dogs. NSFs are not his Unsullied army.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are damn stupid lor.
They dunno hiv testing is anonymous?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How I see it is that .. they were surprised by the findings too.
Sucked a cock, what are the odds.

They thought they were doing a good deed by donating blood, who knew that kindness bit them right on the ass.
They know full well what they've done and should be charged with attempted mass murder

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the blood donation questionnaire maybe HSA should put more specific questions ..

"Please check the box if you have:
Sucked stranger's cock after meeting him at a club
Allowed a stranger to insert his cock into your arse
Tongued a stranger's arsehole
Sixty-nined a stranger
...."

roastgoose

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the blood donation questionnaire maybe HSA should put more specific questions ..

"Please check the box if you have:
Sucked stranger's cock after meeting him at a club
Allowed a stranger to insert his cock into your arse
Tongued a stranger's arsehole
Sixty-nined a stranger
...."

Tonychat , may his nick RIP, would tick all the boxes for this questionnaire.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Zero blame on fucked up no screening system? Missing the forest for the tree?

In the magnificent report, it was reported that the blood was tested positive for HIV and the butt fuckee got hauled up. The questionnaire prior to the blood donation don't deter butt fuckers/fuckees from coming forward to donate blood.