• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PMET with accountancy degree lost his 12th-year job in the marine sector

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes taking a pay cut to stay long term with a employer is a good thing.

Singaporeans must learn to be flexible in their thinking :cool:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee dogs stay in power with external intervention. When the flavor is not what they wish for, they say do not intervene in our domestic affairs. Yet Lee dogs intervene in the affairs of other countries and citizens. So it should be clear to you Singapore changes only with external intervention.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surprised that an accountant who is supposed to deal with facts & figures does not know the reality in Spore. The closer you are to 40 the more likely you are to be retrenched because of the PAP's official retirement age for Sporeans. I thought everyone knew about this?

I made my plans based on this. So I scrimped & saved my $ when I was younger & never understood how so many Sporeans could afford to spend on luxuries like cars and children.

Obviously many Sporeans are being naive about the realities of life under the PAP :eek:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surprised that an accountant who is supposed to deal with facts & figures does not know the reality in Spore. The closer you are to 40 the more likely you are to be retrenched because of the PAP's official retirement age for Sporeans. I thought everyone knew about this?

I made my plans based on this. So I scrimped & saved my $ when I was younger & never understood how so many Sporeans could afford to spend on luxuries like cars and children.

Obviously many Sporeans are being naive about the realities of life under the PAP :eek:

under pap no retirement. can work past 69 cleaning tables and collecting cardboards.