• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why China will never be a strong nation

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
The other bystanders probably thought that she was trying to fake her own accident which is why they didn't help her. Just like how many PRCs in Singapore tried to jump on a bonnet on a speeding car to claim compensation.

PRC truly is a shit society.

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
china will be strong cos they are ambitious and hungry. They will do anything for power and money.

Ya, do anything. And this means doing anything to get out of the shithole of the country they live in by buying investor visa despite claiming how patriotic they are.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
China has no decent history of jurisprudence organic or inherited compared to most countries. There are no legal anchors to build anything substantive. They also have a tendency to rely on centuries of old homilies - from Confucius to Justice Pao. If a decision or judgement cannot be attributed to a famous person, it has no bearing. Everyone knows about the black and white mouse because Deng said it. Until Jack Ma says something about helping victims nothing will be done. But Jack prefers to talk about his rejections by Harvard.

In such an environment a good samaritan takes enormous risk. I am sure every one of the pedestrians and the 2 motorists felt really bad and said a prayer as they saw her but also thought about their own families. Chinese are not born different but the environment has moulded them. After 4,000 years one would thought they had enough time to fix it.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because communists are essentially atheists who lack a moral compass.

USA which is founded on Judea/ Christian values will become weak as well as these values become eroded.

Judea / Christian values = slavery and genocide of red Indians?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When cm to bravery, courtesy n honesty Malay beat cheena n cat hitam hands down!

Last edited:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
War is a team sport. It requires courage, determination and kinship. The chinks have none of these qualities. It's every man for himself.

U are making a very sweeping statement! The PLA is as patriotic as the USA army if not more! BTW China is already a strong nation, economically and militarily speaking.lol

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U are making a very sweeping statement! The PLA is as patriotic as the USA army if not more! BTW China is already a strong nation, economically and militarily speaking.lol

the slogan of the pla is "you die your biz" after tiong soldiers get old and retire.

http://www.rfa.org/english/news/chi...-party-offices-in-beijing-02222017094424.html

IMG_0153.JPG

Disgruntled veterans of China's People's Liberation Army (PLA) are shown in an earlier protest in Beijing, Feb. 22, 2017.

Thousands of People's Liberation Army (PLA) veterans protested outside the disciplinary arm of the ruling Chinese Communist Party in Beijing on Wednesday over pensions, healthcare and other demobilization benefits they said were promised but not delivered.

Wearing their uniforms from units and division across the PLA's three services, the veterans lined the streets outside the Central Commission for Discipline Inspection (CCDI), calling on President Xi Jinping to address their grievances.

"We have suffered injustice for our country for the past 20 or 30 years," a veteran protester in uniform addressed the protesters, who were drawn up in ranks as if on parade, according to video footage of the protests seen by RFA.

"Because of [an] illegal regulation, we have been left in poverty and hardship," he told the crowd. "We have no jobs, no income, no status and nowhere to live."

"We are non-people, and now we are being targeted for stability maintenance," he said.

"We are the tragedy of the People's Republic, and a shameful entry in its history," he said.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is a given that China's economic power will translate into military strength. Their navy is already capable of challenging the US in the Pacific arena. Donald Trump for all his bluster about getting tough on the Chinese has yet to respond.

My grouse is that the Chinese are using their vast population to export negative social values to the rest of the world. Hong Kong has been in their direct line of fire for the past decade and God knows the price they are paying. An entire society systemically polluted with mainlanders.

They don't give a shit about each other!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I cannot believe a single witness did not stop to help. The pedestrians walked nonchalantly past and the motorists that did see her just drove around her without stopping. What a shit society.

Leongsam there has been countless cases where the person who helped a victim was sued by the victim for causing the accident, countless better not help. Also there has been cases where a person had been knocked down by a vehicle and the driver ran over the victim again to make sure victim is dead because pay less for dead than injured. These are facts.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is what happens when there is an accident in a tunnel in South Korea.

This Chinese will never measure up or even come anywhere close in a thousand years.

[video=youtube;JFbdjD4Two0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFbdjD4Two0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
They don't give a shit about each other!

look at the big picture. no smoke without fire. In china it is not uncommon for good samaritans to get sued instead when they helped out. in fact the courts and judges are equally screwed. in one case the bastard victim sued her rescuer and harassed him so much the good samaritan committed suicide. the judge in fact said the good samaritan was responsible for the victim "hit and run " injuries as the reasoning was "if he is innocent why did he stop to help?" really warped logic. singapore is becoming like that. if you volunteer or help out, and anything goes wrong, people would sue the volunteer or good samaritans for monetary gains. that's why I stop being charitable and also stop giving lifts to friends or strangers. the society asked for it.
in the above case the idiotic women was also responsible for her own injuries. if you look at the video closely she was looking down(??at her phone or what crap) for a long time and ignoring her surroundings at the busy zebra crossing. idiots like her deserved to be knocked down
http://www.scmp.com/news/china/arti...-commits-suicide-over-hit-and-run-accusations

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singapore is becoming like that. if you volunteer or help out, and anything goes wrong, people would sue the volunteer or good samaritans for monetary gains. that's why I stop being charitable and also stop giving lifts to friends or strangers. the society asked for it.

Very true. N we know majority belong to which race. Is their 5000yr culture. Kiasi kiasu. U die u pasal. Even if i cm across one unconscious or heart stop beating i also pause whet i shld perform cpr on him. Not tat i dont want to help. Sekali he died d family sue me for negligent n claim damages fm me. But if sick person is a Malay i wld perform cpr cos i kn Mat will appreciate n will not blame me incase tat person pass away.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very true. N we know majority belong to which race. Is their 5000yr culture. Kiasi kiasu. U die u pasal. Even if i cm across one unconscious or heart stop beating i also pause whet i shld perform cpr on him. Not tat i dont want to help. Sekali he died d family sue me for negligent n claim damages fm me. But if sick person is a Malay i wld perform cpr cos i kn Mat will appreciate n will not blame me incase tat person pass away.

Your porky breath tak halal, ah bang no more 72 virgins. Out!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Leongsam again.

I cannot believe a single witness did not stop to help. The pedestrians walked nonchalantly past and the motorists that did see her just drove around her without stopping. What a shit society.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good filmed social experiment. Singapore should have a few of these filmed social experiments.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Devil Within again.

Reason why China lacks good Samaritans is because they are run by Communist crooks. If you have crooks as your gov, what do you expect?

China LACKS good Samaritans and it's TERRIBLE!
[video=youtube;eaGSBXMobPM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaGSBXMobPM&t=1s[/video]

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wat talking u abt pork n virgins? U mabok ya. U dont even know d merits of saving one's life? Doesnt matter muslims or not.

You may save mortal coil, but deny eternity for abang by contamination his soul with your pork breath. Out I say! :mad:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U sure muslims cant take pork completely? Show me verses fm d Quran saying i m prohibited totally fm heaven if i m contaminated with pork? I m savimg one's life. Not deliberately consumg pork.

Plse dont rewrite d Quran.:rolleyes: