• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why China will never be a strong nation

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what happens when there is an accident in a tunnel in South Korea.

This Chinese will never measure up or even come anywhere close in a thousand years.

[video=youtube;JFbdjD4Two0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFbdjD4Two0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

good job my fellow Chinese dog we chinks will never measure up to the superior Koreans in a thousand years!:p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what happens when there is an accident in a tunnel in South Korea.

This Chinese will never measure up or even come anywhere close in a thousand years.

i'm very impressed with gooks and how far they have cum in terms of infrastructure, civility, discipline, and pride of citizenship. but fat boy in the north can unravel all that with preemptive strike. nonetheless, southern gooks will survive and rebuild from scratch.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 very good points - numbers and economy and the beauty of scale and exporting the wrong values. China has the opportunity to set the new model and they should make their mark - both at home and in the world.

It is a given that China's economic power will translate into military strength. Their navy is already capable of challenging the US in the Pacific arena. Donald Trump for all his bluster about getting tough on the Chinese has yet to respond.

My grouse is that the Chinese are using their vast population to export negative social values to the rest of the world. Hong Kong has been in their direct line of fire for the past decade and God knows the price they are paying. An entire society systemically polluted with mainlanders.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 very good points - numbers and economy and the beauty of scale and exporting the wrong values. China has the opportunity to set the new model and they should make their mark - both at home and in the world.

The only mark under xi jinping is intimidating its neighbours including japan and blatant disregard for international law.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of us are truly thankful we have British influence. From human values to toilet hygiene and are grateful to our ancestors for leaving that soyvat cesspool of celestial heathens and coming out to the world. Not every chink is damned, but for those who still wallow in that cesspit, good luck to you and your familiy to get out of that country.

Cheers!

They don't give a shit about each other!

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reminded me of this vid several years ago.

[video=youtube;4UQGOle_ap0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UQGOle_ap0[/video]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ridiculous allegations from nigger Sam leong. In the USA they have cases whereby ppl ignored those in need of help yet for some weird fucking reason Sam will ignore that and still claim that the USA is a great nation:rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ridiculous allegations from nigger Sam leong. In the USA they have cases whereby ppl ignored those in need of help yet for some weird fucking reason Sam will ignore that and still claim that the USA is a great nation:rolleyes:

american nigger woman dives in front of car to save white boy. she is pinned to the wall and is in icu. hopefully she survives and travels to china to teach tiongs how to dive for their comrades.

https://www.sammyboy.com/showthread...elf-in-front-of-car-to-save-child-not-her-own

IMG_4767.JPG

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The United States in not just a great nation. It is the Greatest Nation on this planet so far. The rest are just either followers or trying to catch up to the USA. Or just envious and jealous.

Cheers!

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
China famous social critic in the 19th century Lu Xun lamented that Chinese society is a 'man eats man' society, alluding to the internal conflicts and pressures in Chinese society that moulded the Chinese cultural behavior.

Many PRC friends acknowledged these ugly and cruel things happening in their society back in China but also noticed that Chinese diaspora for example in Singapore still retain some of the 'diluted' traits of the China Chinese etc the propensity to engage in petty quarrels and fights among themselves over trivial matters like noisy neigbours, traffic incidents, over mrt, bus seats and hawker centre queues. They observed that comparatively, the Malays and Indians are less inclined to engage in these pettiness among themselves compared to the ethnic Chinese.

I guess these peculiar traits comes from the evolution of the Chinese people innate struggle in a limited arable land with big population competing with limited resources. So it is an evolution of a first come, first serve and the strongest wins in order to ensure survival. My PRC friends notice that cutting queues, fighting over seats or even cheating is an indication that unless one fights for it, other Chinese will snatch it away.This also explains why the Chinese by nature dislike their own Chinese so much as they are their direct competitors in almost everything the Chinese does. This is a very sad thing affecting an entire people and should not be a matter to joke on.

Instead of poking fun or looking down of the behavior of the Chinese or any communities, it is important to know why they behaves like these and what can society do to mitigate it.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That incident in US probably occured in chinatown.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reminded me of this vid several years ago.

[video=youtube;4UQGOle_ap0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UQGOle_ap0[/video]

Chinks are scums.
A subhuman species.....they behave worse than animals. I've seen animals coming to defend others in distress.
They need another 5 thousand years of evolution to become humans.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Half the world does not have arable land or the resources that China has. And half the world does not come close to this sort of behaviour. The populace takes the cue from the leadership and I suspect this is where they have gone wrong.

The current Chinese leadership can address this by bringing on appropriate laws and regulations and enforcing this properly. As it stands, the liability on the person under existing PRC law who caused the accident is onerous. It therefore drives poor behaviour. When the liability is high and the actual culprit flees, the relatives and police than turn to those samaritans who helped and conveniently make them culprit and that they refused to own up. The onus is then pushed to samaritans to prove that they did not cause the accident and merely trying to help. So why bother in the first place to help.

It does not take a rocket scientist to fix this. All other countries do not have this silly set of laws that drive poor behaviour. Chinese are born the same as all other humans. The leadership and society has failed.

Instead of fixing their defective laws, they prefer to engage the world by showing their willy at every opportunity.

I guess these peculiar traits comes from the evolution of the Chinese people innate struggle in a limited arable land with big population competing with limited resources. So it is an evolution of a first come, first serve and the strongest wins in order to ensure survival. My PRC friends notice that cutting queues, fighting over seats or even cheating is an indication that unless one fights for it, other Chinese will snatch it away.This also explains why the Chinese by nature dislike their own Chinese so much as they are their direct competitors in almost everything the Chinese does. This is a very sad thing affecting an entire people and should not be a matter to joke on.

Instead of poking fun or looking down of the behavior of the Chinese or any communities, it is important to know why they behaves like these and what can society do to mitigate it.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinks are scums.
A subhuman species.....they behave worse than animals. I've seen animals coming to defend others in distress.
They need another 5 thousand years of evolution to become humans.

good job my fellow Chinese dog we chinks are worse than animals:cool:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can a country that kills off it's weak and culls the useless not be strong?look at SGP,growing stronger every day.any civilisation that embraces it's weakest link is doomed to fail.