• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why China will never be a strong nation

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
An accident like that can present a nation weakness?

Lky locked up a man for 32 years ISA singapore can never be a strong nation for 500 years.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
War is a team sport. It requires courage, determination and kinship. The chinks have none of these qualities. It's every man for himself.

I cannot believe a single witness did not stop to help. The pedestrians walked nonchalantly past and the motorists that did see her just drove around her without stopping. What a shit society.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
War is a team sport. It requires courage, determination and kinship. The chinks have none of these qualities. It's every man for himself.

Jah_rastafar_I will say Go, China Go! But that chigger coward hides himself in Singapore surrounded by a sea of shit-skins for self-preservation. LOL!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The girl deliberate standing ob the middle of the road. More like a staged prank job.

GCI well done. U are conned..

I cannot believe a single witness did not stop to help. The pedestrians walked nonchalantly past and the motorists that did see her just drove around her without stopping. What a shit society.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a dummy girl. See how she fall and landed lkie a dummy... Chinese also kbow how to bluff lkie drug trafficker angmoh..

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
The road wasn't a highway and it was at a pedestrian crossing and cars weren't driving at high speeds. That first car would have seen her and yet just hit her and drove off. And then that second car also should have seen her and can even drive over her?

Of course the other people cannot be bothered to help is terrible. Oh well. That's the culture in China. You think when they do things it is to help you? It is to help themselves only. Same with international relations and business.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
They don't give a shit about each other!

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks don't give a shit about one another! I would have knocked you down and left you there! :p

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. we chinks lack courage, determination and kinship!

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks have a shit society!

Jah_rastafar_I will say Go, China Go! But that chigger coward hides himself in Singapore surrounded by a sea of shit-skins for self-preservation. LOL!

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. Proud chink jah is a coward that says go chinkland but hides amongst shit skins like us chinks! :p

How is this an accident? It's deliberate nonchalant murder in broad daylight by her own heartless PRC primitive tribesmen.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks are primitive and heartless! :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how to be great when they cunt even stack their bike-sharing bicycles properly.

IMG_0150.JPG

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reason why China lacks good Samaritans is because they are run by Communist crooks. If you have crooks as your gov, what do you expect?

China LACKS good Samaritans and it's TERRIBLE!
[video=youtube;eaGSBXMobPM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaGSBXMobPM&t=1s[/video]

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
It's the other way around. Chinese self centred selfish wanna pretend care about others so got communist rule.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because communists are essentially atheists who lack a moral compass.

USA which is founded on Judea/ Christian values will become weak as well as these values become eroded.

Wrong, Communist are not atheists. They believe their God is Mao. Just like you idiots believed in Jesus and pedophile Muhammad.