• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Can Uber pick up passengers at Changi Airport ?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know for a fact that Uber is not allowed at Suvarnabhumi. Not sure about Changi. If they are allowed at Changi, can they or do they need to join the queue at the taxi stand ? Or do they have to go private car park to pick up passengers?

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know for a fact that Uber is not allowed at Suvarnabhumi. Not sure about Changi. If they are allowed at Changi, can they or do they need to join the queue at the taxi stand ? Or do they have to go private car park to pick up passengers?

Yes. I just took an Uber from T2 last week. In the Uber app, it will even prompt you which Arrival Gate (2 or 3) you want to wait for your driver

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
of course uber can pick up passengers from changi airport they just don't use the taxi lane but the one where other vehicles use.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow...then must start using Uber liao.

No stupid surcharge when they pick you up from airport, right ?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow...then must start using Uber liao.

No stupid surcharge when they pick you up from airport, right ?

Surcharge? Pls they have so many promo codes you can get like $10 off. You don't even need a friend. Just book uber on one number use the promo code on your 2nd number you get $10 off. Anyway with just grab released so many choices around.