• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Singapore vs Chinese Taipei

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie "lions" are just a bunch of red mane monkeys.

IMG_0149.JPG

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe in ten years down the road ... the standard of this island will become like Third World countries.

We arrived a decade or so ago. Not sure if we can even hold Tonga to a draw, on home ground.

The S-League die-die must carry on for political reasons. Many from a minority group depends on it for a living.

We need the Kok Fanns, Kim Songs, Bee Sengs, Teng Sais, Pak-Kuans etc.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know nuts about soccer but which national soccer team is made up of natives?look at England,home and inventor of the retarded sport.its time to start importing some nigger jahs and make singapore great again.

Just because u like watching a sport doesn't mean ur race is meant to play it.this ain't no burger King,u can't have it your way.

Last edited:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
We arrived a decade or so ago. Not sure if we can even hold Tonga to a draw, on home ground.

The S-League die-die must carry on for political reasons. Many from a minority group depends on it for a living.

We need the Kok Fanns, Kim Songs, Bee Sengs, Teng Sais, Pak-Kuans etc.

Of course S-League can continue but local professionals must also play for national pride.

Do not take up a football career if one do not strive to excel in it.

They are still many jobs for the youngsters outside. For example becoming technicians, waiters, storekeepers or drivers. All these careers can keep one up to the age of 55 at least :cool:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course S-League can continue but local professionals must also play for national pride.

Do not take up a football career if one do not strive to excel in it.

They are still many jobs for the youngsters outside. For example becoming technicians, waiters, storekeepers or drivers. All these careers can keep one up to the age of 55 at least :cool:

lets face it soccer is a hopeless sport in SG,even eSports has a brighter future.i remember two sinkies placed 4th in the international Dota championship a few years back and took home $820,000 USD.first place was $5 million.last year's internation prize pool reached $20 million.even bigger than the WSOP.

even though sinkies have coolie and farmer genes,we are still chinks,so theres some chance theres some crouch tiger hidden dragon video game talent in this shitty gene pool.i mean face it,just look at the goddam international dota championship results,every year china is among the top 3.

Last edited:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
lets face it soccer is a hopeless sport in SG,even eSports has a brighter future.i remember two sinkies placed 4th in the international Dota championship a few years back and took home $820,000 USD.first place was $5 million.last year's internation prize pool reached $20 million.even bigger than the WSOP.

even though sinkies have coolie and farmer genes,we are still chinks,so theres some chance theres some crouch tiger hidden dragon video game talent in this shitty gene pool.i mean face it,just look at the goddam international dota championship results,every year china is among the top 3.

I hope to see things can change for a better. If S-League is just for rice bowl purpose then do not send the national team to participate the AFF Suzuki Cup, Asian Cup qualifiers and World Cup qualifiers.

Also please don't send the U23 to the Sea Games too :rolleyes: