• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Is PAP Losing Grip?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He has said he will not be contesting

Still got a few others that can contest,,if PAP is desperate they will make yakult change his mind,,,but it will be a walk over,,or a choice between 2 pappie dogs,,,there will not be an upset,,,,

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still got a few others that can contest,,if PAP is desperate they will make yakult change his mind,,,but it will be a walk over,,or a choice between 2 pappie dogs,,,there will not be an upset,,,,

let us hope that SG Courts rule in favour of TCB later this month.

In the event that the Courts rule in favour of AGC and PAP, and a reserved PE takes place, it will be devastating if the results show 51% spoilt votes, PAP Candidate 1 gets 25% and PAP Candidate 2 gets 24%

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are right,,,it will be better to spoil the vote if 2 pappie dogs contest....

let us hope that SG Courts rule in favour of TCB later this month.

In the event that the Courts rule in favour of AGC and PAP, and a reserved PE takes place, it will be devastating if the results show 51% spoilt votes, PAP Candidate 1 gets 25% and PAP Candidate 2 gets 24%

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right,,,it will be better to spoil the vote if 2 pappie dogs contest....

spoiling a vote at Presidential Election is a wise thing to do if there are two pap candidates as it is a vote against the pap.

But in a GE, we must not spoil our votes. Even if we dont like the candidates, we must vote for the one we least dislike. At the GE, a spoilt vote is a vote for the pap. Never do that

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
spoiling a vote at Presidential Election is a wise thing to do if there are two pap candidates as it is a vote against the pap.

But in a GE, we must not spoil our votes. Even if we dont like the candidates, we must vote for the one we least dislike. At the GE, a spoilt vote is a vote for the pap. Never do that

Yeah I agree to that,,,also do not boycott the GE,,,it give the pappies more control,,the Barisan Sosialis did that,,,and PAP got the dominance till now,,,,but sad to see some forumners are advocating such a policy

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah I agree to that,,,also do not boycott the GE,,,it give the pappies more control,,the Barisan Sosialis did that,,,and PAP got the dominance till now,,,,but sad to see some forumners are advocating such a policy

I agree. Boycotting the GE is tantamount to giving your vote to the pap. Must go vote at GE and put a cross on the opposing candidate's box.

Those who advocate boycotting GE is not wise

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see that u have lost your vulgarity and fire and have mellowed down. Have u been tamed by me? what happened to your fiery posts?

U have me mistakened for someone else,parradee or ralder or papsmearer,remember flatearther's pyramid of logic?there's 5 or 6 layers,at the bottom there is personal attacks,ad hominem,and women's logic or strawman....I'm here to engage u in the higher tiers of argument,to open ur mind to the truth and the layers within.not what u percieve reality the way u perceive it just because u say so,not women's logic, female psychobabble,playing those female mind games like that bitch nigger Jah rastafar or ur fake white knighting of SG men against ur SG "chio bus".a thread I found particularly distasteful.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
U have me mistakened for someone else,parradee or ralder or papsmearer,remember flatearther's pyramid of logic?there's 5 or 6 layers,at the bottom there is personal attacks,ad hominem,and women's logic or strawman....I'm here to engage u in the higher tiers of argument,to open ur mind to the truth and the layers within.not what u percieve reality the way u perceive it just because u say so,not women's logic, female psychobabble,playing those female mind games like that bitch nigger Jah rastafar or ur fake white knighting of SG men against ur SG "chio bus".a thread I found particularly distasteful.

was this from u?

"What u see matters jackshit if others do not see it.or perhaps they see it but they still vote for the other side because u are not as respected or desired as u think.

U don't have to open ur mouth to let others know u are powerful, people can instintively feel it,like women are instintively drawn to cocks of powerful men,like bill Clinton and Palmer ong.

People who open their mouth and kpkb all day but have nothing to back them up will not get anywhere like opposition losers for the last 20 years"?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
was this from u?

"What u see matters jackshit if others do not see it.or perhaps they see it but they still vote for the other side because u are not as respected or desired as u think.

U don't have to open ur mouth to let others know u are powerful, people can instintively feel it,like women are instintively drawn to cocks of powerful men,like bill Clinton and Palmer ong.

People who open their mouth and kpkb all day but have nothing to back them up will not get anywhere like opposition losers for the last 20 years"?

I was merely stating general truths or does every word offend ur feminist sense even if it's not directed at u?do we have to political ly correct everything now till it turns into lumps of cinema fecal matter like star wars force awakens or rogue one?

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
what u see or dont see doesnt bother me. But, despite your denial, obviously what I see bothers you and causes you to react

People are trying to save you from yourself thats why they post and try to advise you, make you see the error of your ways.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are no laws broken. The idiots in ASA are trying to please the PAP thinking the latter cares. The PM'a nephew and old man's grandson are in a full blown relationship with house and dog. Only thing missing is a church wedding. Credit to Cathay.

People are losing their jobs, the country is losing its previously hard earned positions in port, shipping, aviation, high end manufacturing and lost a fortune in investments in banks, the last thing we need to worry about is Singapore's version of Mardi Gras and 2 consenting adults doing what they want.

Totally can understand if the Kwan Teow is not fried well, the Roti Prata got no gravy, and the nasi lemak got too little chilli but nobody gives a fuck about one's sexual inclination. It's like mini skirts in the 60s, get over it.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
all wayang one...

next week the sign will read something else as fap ask one of their cronies to buy out the billboard

money still talk

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kudos to Cherian George. ASAS - truly a bunch of idiots.

http://mothership.sg/2017/06/advert...-spore-has-too-much-free-time-cherian-george/

Advertising Standards Authority of S’pore has too much free time: Cherian George
June 10, 2017
As it chose to look into frivolous complaint against Pink Dot mall ad.

Belmont Lay

In a world where 24 hours is no longer enough with so much stuff to do and battles to pick, the Advertising Standards Authority of Singapore has mastered the art of time-wasting and poor resource allocation.

Basically, the ASAS going after the Pink Dot ad in Cathay Cineleisure after receiving public feedback shows that the organisation is being way too selective in addressing complaints.

The above post is by highly learned media academic Cherian George, who has stuck one into ASAS. This is because, out of all the complaints the organisation could have acted upon, it picked the most frivolous one.

What about the advent of ad masking in the mainstream and online media in Singapore? What about the violence in ads displayed in public spaces?

If ain’t nobody got time for that, then where did the ASAS even find time to respond to the complaint about Cineleisure’s Pink Dot ad?

So, what can consumers do, moving forward?

This is Cherian’s recommendation to put the ASAS to good use:

Now that we know ASAS exists and has the time, we consumers can nudge it in the right direction by familiarising ourselves with its code (https://asas.org.sg/code) and taking full advantage of its complaints procedure. If the good people of ASAS start taking a proper look at problematic advertising in Singapore, I think they would be the first to admit that they’d have no bandwidth to entertain the kind of complaint we’ve just witnessed.

The message, when taken to its logical conclusion, is simple: If the ASAS is inclined to act on behalf of consumers with gripes, it better go all the way with its policing whenever it receives complaints, regardless.

Otherwise, it will reveal itself as just another toothless organisation that operates according to a mentality of convenience rather than conviction and purpose.

Or worse, it is perceived as acting on the conviction of one particular group using the influence of a public authority to police the use of public spaces.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
PAP is giving the majority what they want as always. Last I heard Singaporeans are still socially conservative and many frown on public displays and processions supporting homosexuals.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was merely stating general truths or does every word offend ur feminist sense even if it's not directed at u?do we have to political ly correct everything now till it turns into lumps of cinema fecal matter like star wars force awakens or rogue one?

you dont have to be politically correct.

what u said reflects on u and doesnt bother me.
if u spout vulgarity, it shows what kind of character u r

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is giving the majority what they want as always. Last I heard Singaporeans are still socially conservative and many frown on public displays and processions supporting homosexuals.

my post is not abt homosexuality. my point is abt Cathay Cineleisure defying pap.