Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is PAP Losing Grip?

My Reputation Points: 250 / Power: 0

Default Is PAP Losing Grip?

Cathay Cineleisure has refused PAP's instructions to take down an advertisement. In defiance, it has chosen to put up a bigger and more prominent advert.

Looks like pap is losing its grip

http://mothership.sg/2017/06/cathay-...ront-entrance/

My Reputation Points: 694 / Power: 0

Default Re: Is PAP Losing Grip?

Quote Originally Posted by ckmpd View Post
    Cathay Cineleisure has refused PAP's instructions to take down an advertisement. In defiance, it has chosen to put up a bigger and more prominent advert.

Looks like pap is losing its grip

http://mothership.sg/2017/06/cathay-...ront-entrance/
    When they come down hard and fast , you will say they are vicious and lack compassion but when they show some patience you claim they are losing their grip. You are a real douchebag and a liar to boot.
    cmkpd :I share what I know be it economics, politics, singapore, share market, industry, aviation, companies, sia, Kep corp, SGX, meteorology, etc. anyone is free to express her opinions.

Singapore Stock Exchange thread

Mistakes shd never be condoned

Author: ckmpd, Book: Singaporeans and Israelis

Quote Originally Posted by parrardee View Post
    When they come down hard and fast , you will say they are vicious and lack compassion but when they show some patience you claim they are losing their grip. You are a real douchebag and a liar to boot.
    as usual you missed the plot. It is unusual that a SG business has the courage to refuse what the pap demands and in addition double downed and make a bigger and more prominent advert.

This is an interesting development and good for SG.

Kudos to Cathay Cineleisure

as usual you missed the plot. It is unusual that a SG business has the courage to refuse what the pap demands and in addition double downed and make a bigger and more prominent advert.

This is an interesting development and good for SG.

Kudos to Cathay Cineleisure
    They realise that it is a kinder PAP that is running the show at the moment and they want to push the envelope. Just like the Marxist protest on the MRT recently.
    cmkpd :I share what I know be it economics, politics, singapore, share market, industry, aviation, companies, sia, Kep corp, SGX, meteorology, etc. anyone is free to express her opinions.

They realise that it is a kinder PAP that is running the show at the moment and they want to push the envelope. Just like the Marxist protest on the MRT recently.
    so u dont think pap is losing its grip ?

so u dont think pap is losing its grip ?
    No , not at all. They are just exercising their usual restraint ala Little India.

No , not at all.
    Ok. let us see what happens next

Ok. let us see what happens next
    Ok let us watch the developments.

My Reputation Points: 2307 / Power: 6

70% support is not loosing its grip....more like some fringe protest or kpkb going on,,and its been going on since Singkieland existed. As a matter of fact pap has gotten more control,,,and I expect in the next erection, only Hougang will remain in oppo hands...

My Reputation Points: 152 / Power: 0

GO NS, come back become gay no?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Hypocrite View Post
    70% support is not loosing its grip....more like some fringe protest or kpkb going on,,and its been going on since Singkieland existed. As a matter of fact pap has gotten more control,,,and I expect in the next erection, only Hougang will remain in oppo hands...
    let us see 2017 PE result first

Quote Originally Posted by syed putra View Post
    GO NS, come back become gay no?
    r u encouraging Nicole to return to SG politics?

My Reputation Points: 996 / Power: 5

What's the point of complaining?sick and tired of complaining...have been complaining since 2009,2010 but nothing has changed.the only thing that matters now is to make as much money as u can and improve ur own standard of living,and migrate and gtfo..take a look around u on mrt and at shopping malls every weekend for the past 10 years,everyone is doing the same,sinkies and fts are busy enjoying themselves and having a good time,looking at the new exhibits and fairs,computers,electronics,luggage,travel,massage chairs and cars,bedding and mattresses,looking at which Audi car they want to buy next.even the fucking Pinoys are having a good time.u think these people care about politics or what's happening to SG?

Focus on ur own life,improve urself and to hell with the rest of the world and this country.8 years of crying and moaning what has that achieved?the world is fucked there's nothing u can do to change it.even if I'm as rich and powerful as like ka shing I doubt I can change anything.look at Obama,his slogan is change we can believe,yes we can......in the end what did he change?
    Last edited by frenchbriefs; 10-06-2017 at 11:14 AM.
    Give them bread and circuses and they will never revolt.

Quote Originally Posted by frenchbriefs View Post
    What's the point of complaining?sick and tired of complaining...have been complaining since 2009,2010 but nothing has changed.the only thing that matters now is to make as much money as u can and improve ur own standard of living,and migrate and gtfo..take a look around u on mrt and at shopping malls every weekend for the past 10 years,everyone is doing the same,sinkies and fts are busy enjoying themselves and having a good time,looking at the new exhibits and fairs,computers,electronics,luggage,travel,massage chairs and cars,bedding and mattresses,looking at which Audi car they want to buy next.even the fucking Pinoys are having a good time.u think these people care about politics or what's happening to SG?

Focus on ur own life,improve urself and to hell with the rest of the world and this country.8 years of crying and moaning hasn't solved anything.
    a truth is worth repeating. repeating a truth is not complaining

my life is great. nothing in my life needs to be improved.

pap is most scared of singaporeans who are successful, who dont need to toil for their living, who have time to smell the roses, who have time to reflect what the pap does and say. pap knows that they can't fool such singaporeans
    Last edited by ckmpd; 10-06-2017 at 11:11 AM.

a truth is worth repeating.

my life is great. nothing in my life needs to be improved.

pap is most scared of singaporeans who are successful, who dont need to toil for their living, who have time to smell the roses, who have time to reflect what the pap does and say. pap knows that they can't fool such singaporeans
    Precisely,the people who have nothing to do have time to criticise and kpkb all day,but in the end their time is still wasted because these are the people who do nothing and have no impact on the world whatsoever.

My Reputation Points: 2307 / Power: 6

let us see 2017 PE result first
    It will be a walk over for the pappie candidate,,i suspect maybe Yakult will be the candidate,,,unless TCB can contest and this reserved erection for muds is withdrawn,,,

Quote Originally Posted by The_Hypocrite View Post
    It will be a walk over for the pappie candidate,,i suspect maybe Yakult will be the candidate,,,unless TCB can contest and this reserved erection for muds is withdrawn,,,
    He has said he will not be contesting

Precisely,the people who have nothing to do have time to criticise and kpkb all day,but in the end their time is still wasted because these are the people who do nothing and have no impact on the world whatsoever.
    These people are well respected and desired because they can see clearly

These people are well respected and desired because they can see clearly
    What u see matters jackshit if others do not see it.or perhaps they see it but they still vote for the other side because u are not as respected or desired as u think.

U don't have to open ur mouth to let others know u are powerful, people can instintively feel it,like women are instintively drawn to cocks of powerful men,like bill Clinton and Palmer ong.

People who open their mouth and kpkb all day but have nothing to back them up will not get anywhere like opposition losers for the last 20 years.
    Last edited by frenchbriefs; 10-06-2017 at 11:29 AM.

What u see matters jackshit if others do not see it.or perhaps they see it but they still vote for the other side because u are not as respected or desired as u think.

U don't have to open ur mouth to let others know u are powerful, people can instintively feel it,like women are instintively drawn to cocks of powerful men,like bill Clinton and Palmer ong.
    what u see or dont see doesnt bother me. But, despite your denial, obviously what I see bothers you and causes you to react
    Last edited by ckmpd; 10-06-2017 at 11:32 AM.

Thread Information