• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat China and Singapore

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
China showcases OBOR with 28 countries from Asia to Europe. China builds submarines and aircraft. China leads the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership comprising 16 countries

Singapore showcases Jewel at Changi Terminal 1. Singapore struggles with making Singapore a car lite country

And Singapore has the audacity to claim that China sent its govt officials to learn from Singapore!.

Just look at the multi layered expressways in Shanghai and look at the messy highway network along PIE/KPE near Kallang/macpherson/kolam ayer

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You just offended the many pro AM anti Chinese cock suckers including the many Chinese dogs.

Watch as they flame you to pieces for daring to put down SG next to China. :rolleyes:

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where are my fellow Chinese dogs to help bash China and us worthless chinks? We need to flame ckmpd for saying chinkland is superior to Singapore.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many Singaporeans are driving taixs, Grab and Uber because of PAP's mismangement.

PAP tries to explain it away by saying that Singaporeans lack talent or skills.

The actual fact is that PAP has mismanaged our education and economy

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where are my fellow Chinese dogs to help bash China and us worthless chinks? We need to flame ckmpd for saying chinkland is superior to Singapore.

am i wrong to say that China is much superior?? is Singapore superior to China?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no need to compare. To each his own. China, being such a big country with over a billion population will have the brain-power to design and come up with big ideas for infrastructure and hardware. Singapore, being a small country with no natural resources and no rich hinterland will have to capitalize on its limited brainpower to come up with ideas that focus more on the software and governance. So, each of us plays differently according to their strengths.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no need to compare. To each his own. China, being such a big country with over a billion population will have the brain-power to design and come up with big ideas for infrastructure and hardware. Singapore, being a small country with no natural resources and no rich hinterland will have to capitalize on its limited brainpower to come up with ideas that focus more on the software and governance. So, each of us plays differently according to their strengths.

The main point is 3rd paragraph in post #1

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And Singapore has the audacity to claim that China sent its govt officials to learn from Singapore!.

Mad bitch ckmpd strikes again! Please hor, your title should be China and PAP. We China haters only love to bash China. Who the fuck cares about teaching those chinky communist barbarian pandas? Only PAP. LOL!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mad bitch ckmpd strikes again! Please hor, your title should be China and PAP. We China haters only love to bash China. Who the fuck cares about teaching those chinky communist barbarian pandas? Only PAP. LOL!

Do u disagree with what I said abt China? What do u disagree with what I said abt SG?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please hor, CCP and PAP are birds of the same feather. Can you even decipher birds talking amongst themselves?

but what china achieves is vastly superior to what SG achieves , and pap shd not boast abt SG's achievement and demeans China's

no wonder SG has been ignored by China, Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam,Indonesia, etc

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but what china achieves if vastly different from what SG achieves , and pap shd not boast abt SG's achievement

Then start taking action! Write an admonishing letter to PAP HQ at Bedok South. Write to CCP and tell them to stop "learning" from bankrupt PAP. Otherwise, you are just another mad bitch.