• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Singapore's Minimum Living Wage

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bad question. Your question reveals ur naivety and lack of intellect. A better question is.."why dont you start a company to employ Singapore cleaners and offer them a minimum living wage?"

That's a good question,so why don't u set up a cleaning company and offer to hire sinkies at double market wage?u see 95% of Sinkies are born to be employees,they have no bargaining power.sinkies are born to be slaves,they voluntarily give up their voting power,collective rights and Constitutional rights.sinkies are the least empowered bunch of people in the world,even the niggers in somalia even a kampong in Indonesia are better off then sinkies, they have no control over their own country,land or homes.other countries at least have partial or direct democracy.sinkies live in a neofeudal society ruled by warlords.

U see it does matter if Singapore is number one or not,Singapore doesn't belong to sinkies,Singapore is PAP's playground.

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a good question,so why don't u set up a cleaning company and offer to hire sinkies at double market wage?

I have comparative advantage and absolute advantage in other industries which I dont have in a cleaning company. So i do what i do best

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, forumners are not dumb. You say what you want. I say what I want. The readers can form their own impressions of you and me.

More and more people are starting to see through you for the lying scum you are. Where is your one brain cell supporter? Has he been jailed because of you? Truly a jilted and discarded bitter woman.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have comparative advantage and absolute advantage in other industries which I dont have in a cleaning company. So i do what i do best

No one is asking u to become a cleaner,just start a cleaning company and hire sinkies.cleaning companies are big money nowadays.theres even ipos for cleaning companies and maid agencies.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one is asking u to become a cleaner,just start a cleaning company and hire sinkies.cleaning companies are big money nowadays.theres even ipos for cleaning companies and maid agencies.

i already told you i hv better advantages in other industries. r u suggesting that u r able to run a cleaning company better than the others?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i already told you i hv better advantages in other industries. r u suggesting that u r able to run a cleaning company better than the others?

If u can't even run a itty bitty cleaning company how can u hope to run a billion dollar company like sia,smrt or keppel or a 137 billion dollar conglomerate like li ka shing?a brilliant businessman can run anything,just ask Richard Branson.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u can't even run a itty bitty cleaning company how can u hope to run a billion dollar company like sia,smrt or keppel or a 137 billion dollar conglomerate like li ka shing?a brilliant businessman can run anything,just ask Richard Branson.

did i say i can run sia, kep corp or smrt?

for your information, smrt has been delisted, sia may face its first annual loss and is planning to retrench staff

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
People like Ngiam, Lim and Philip dare to speak up only when they have collected their pensions and are comfortably settled in their twilight years. These people I dont respect much.

I respect Singaporeans like Sylvia and Nicole Seah. They are intelligent, articulate, young, rising in their careers but they have the courage And Sylvia and Nicole and both females! Well done!

They are better female than you and I do respect them too. Unlike you they are not bitchy or bitter and they do not tell lies.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well nvm,if these elderly sinkies need to supplement their income,they can always rent out their 2 or 3 room flats and move to Changi airport.thats why PaP is expanding the airport now,to prepare for the future.im planning a trip to Changi airport next week to check out my future home,pad,castle Blanca.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well nvm,if these elderly sinkies need to supplement their income,they can always rent out their 2 or 3 room flats and move to Changi airport.thats why PaP is expanding the airport now,to prepare for the future.im planning a trip to Changi airport next week to check out my future living space.

let us see whether some ah gongs or ah mahs will be desperate enough and have to resort to committing petty crimes to get free board and lodging at Changi Hilton

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I give respect where it is due, whether to the ruling party or the Opposition. I am glad I made you glad.

that's good. finally u are slowly waking up from your slumber. Once u r fully awake you will thank me for telling you the truth abt the pap

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
you consider speaking the truth as bitchy?

Dont try to pull the wool over our eyes about truth. Truth eludes you 99% of the time. Only you say that this person does not ask intelligent questions. Does he do that all the time? Or was that one question enough for you to put that label on him? Anyway you were the judge , jury and executioner. No one else said his question was stupid.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's good. finally u are slowly waking up from your slumber. Once u r fully awake you will thank me for telling you the truth abt the pap

How could I have woken up when I have never even slumbered? You are too presumptuous.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont try to pull the wool over our eyes about truth. Truth eludes you 99% of the time. Only you say that this person does not ask intelligent questions. Does he do that all the time? Or was that one question enough for you to put that label on him? Anyway you were the judge , jury and executioner. No one else said his question was stupid.

He didnt deny he asked bad question. That's settled. You think you can defend him better?