• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Singapore's Minimum Living Wage

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let us see whether some ah gongs or ah mahs will be desperate enough and have to resort to committing petty crimes to get free board and lodging at Changi Hilton

Changi airport has free Aircon,free WiFi,access to amenities and 24/7 entertainment can watch planes takeoff and landing.theres a ah ma living there for six years,

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Ckmpd, just because I ask a question and you do not want to answer it, my question becomes "bad". LOL!

Where are your supporters? Where's RaIders?

By the way RaIders, I get your point about being more sensitive to Singaporeans and not be so disparaging. But seriously you prefer to support ckmpd and her NATO? Her condo board hire a cheapskate company pay workers little is the fault of PAP and nobody but PAP? And that's telling the "truth" about PAP? She cannot ask condo board to hire company that pay workers more ar?

Sorry man RaIders, from saying she was going to take PAP to court then never do anything then take credit for Tan Cheng Bock's work to this.....

All of you out there who are reading this thread make your voice known. Please join in with your thoughts.

For myself it is precisely this type of kpkb and blame PAP for everything and sitting back saying it is not my problem that made me lose faith in Singaporeans.

If truly there is hope it would be real Singaporeans who would say they are willing to pay more conservancy charges so that fellow Singaporean cleaners can be paid more. Are they out there?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ckmpd, just because I ask a question and you do not want to answer it, my question becomes "bad". LOL!

Where are your supporters? Where's RaIders?

By the way RaIders, I get your point about being more sensitive to Singaporeans and not be so disparaging. But seriously you prefer to support ckmpd and her NATO? Her condo board hire a cheapskate company pay workers little is the fault of PAP and nobody but PAP? And that's telling the "truth" about PAP? She cannot ask condo board to hire company that pay workers more ar?

Sorry man RaIders, from saying she was going to take PAP to court then never do anything then take credit for Tan Cheng Bock's work to this.....

All of you out there who are reading this thread make your voice known. Please join in with your thoughts.

For myself it is precisely this type of kpkb and blame PAP for everything and sitting back saying it is not my problem that made me lose faith in Singaporeans.

If truly there is hope it would be real Singaporeans who would say they are willing to pay more conservancy charges so that fellow Singaporean cleaners can be paid more. Are they out there?

hahaha. you got no substance, now resorting to seek crowd support?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
hahaha. you got no substance, now resorting to seek crowd support?

If you look at the thread there are more posts that are against you than supporting you.

In any case if there are no other comments it just goes to show that Singaporeans simply can't be bothered about minimum wage if they are not the ones earning it. In fact low wages helps keep cost of labour intensive work eg cleaning construction janitor domestic help low and affordable.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Really? and what have u said that makes sense in this thread that shows that u r right and i am wrong??

I am not so egoistic pig headed and stubborn to declare that I am right.

There is no right and wrong lah. Just different people having different views. I asked you a question and you just ignored it and refuse to answer.

Discussions with you have no substance really. It is either we just go "yay yay ckmpd has posted again so wonderful we fight PAP with truths hooray". Any different views (not even dissenting) from ckmpd = stupid person stupid view stupid question.

Facist.

You can talk in a vacuum now. I have consigned you to the same box as frenchbriefs. Cheers.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not so egoistic pig headed and stubborn to declare that I am right.

There is no right and wrong lah. Just different people having different views. I asked you a question and you just ignored it and refuse to answer.

Obviously u think u are not egoistic and pig headed.