• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Singapore's Minimum Living Wage

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP is suffering self delusion, lack of compassion and is in a state of denial.

My condo's cleaner, a Singaporean lady, was getting abt $800 a month from her employer in 2010. Her employer was a contractor which won the cleaning contract from our condo mgmt. He squeezed his cleaners by making them work from 8am to 4pm, six days a week but only paying each abt $800. Many of us were outraged by this slavery.

But PAP was fine with $800 a month wage and claimed that bangladeshi workers got only $540.

After many complaints, the PAP reluctantly and slowly increased the pay of low wage earners and now cleaners get abt $1.1k to $1.2k a month

When will pap care for low wage Singaporeans and raise their pay to a minimum living wage?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Why don't you join your condo board and then hire a company that pays the workers double.

I am sure the residents at your condo can afford to pay a higher conservancy charge to give your condo cleaners a better wage and life.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many pap running dogs, when they were enjoying successes and promotions in their careers did many things against Singapore and Singaporeans for their own ends. Such people include Wee Chong Jin, Ngiam Tong Dow, Yoong Siew Wah, Philip Yeo, Hong Hai, Howe Yoong Chong. Inderjit Singh and Lim Chong Yay. When they were serving the pap, they implemented many wrong policies to serve their pap masters.

Some of these running dogs repented in their latter years and are now speaking out against bad pap policies. They have amassed enough, afraid to die with bad karma and decide to do the right thing. We know who these people are.

Let's hope that people in pap now speak out when they are in places of influence and able to make a difference rather then wait until they have amassed enough wealth, are retired then speak out

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't you join your condo board and then hire a company that pays the workers double.

I am sure the residents at your condo can afford to pay a higher conservancy charge to give your condo cleaners a better wage and life.

Bad question. Your question reveals ur naivety and lack of intellect. A better question is.."why dont you start a company to employ Singapore cleaners and offer them a minimum living wage?"

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
"why dont you start a company to employ Singapore cleaners and offer them a minimum living wage?"

I don't ask that because I know that Singaporeans are damn stingy people and ai chee ai pee will not want to pay more than the market rate.

Besides I am not in Singapore and am not Singaporean so why go to Singapore to do such a business? Not to mention I am a doctor not in the cleaning business.

As usual you are waiting for someone else to do something but never look at what you can do. Blame PAP for your condo management company hiring a cleaning company that pays so low. Why not your condo be the first to hire companies that will pay more to Singaporean cleaners? Oh yeah because you are just like normal Singaporeans too.

Next will be you giving more excuses and refusing to answer my first question.

And then RaIders will come and tell me to fuck off Low IQ low life shit face fucking asshole loser. Or curse my mother die tell me go fuck my mother. That's trolling by the way.

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forget about minimum living wage for sinkees,they deserved it ,they reaped what they sowed.
We don't want to hear any more grouses or complaints since the majority agreed happily.
If sinkees want to be slaves to the PAP masters,that's their life and destiny.
There are many more shocking news to sinkees who are still sleeping and in denial mode such as :
They will be homeless when their HDB flat 99 year lease expires.
They will be deprived of the use of their CPF money in the CPF Life Plus Plan if they die before 65 years old.
Basically,most sinkees are materialistic,self-centered,poor and timid.It suited the PAP to have the population weak and fearful.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't ask that because I know that Singaporeans are damn stingy people and ai chee ai pee will not want to pay more than the market rate.

Just admit that you dont know how to ask good questions.

And bad questions dont deserve answers.

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forget about minimum living wage for sinkees,they deserved it ,they reaped what they sowed.
We don't want to hear any more grouses or complaints since the majority agreed happily.
There are many more shocking news to sinkees who are still sleeping and in denial mode such as :
They will be deprived of the use of their CPF money in the CPF Life Plus Plan if they die before 65 years old.
Basically,most sinkees are materialistic,self-centered,poor and timid.It suited the PAP to have the population weak and fearful.

Wrong. The 30.1% can continue to ask questions. Dont tell the 30.1% not to ask questions as they are wise enough to vote against the pap

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

I see that you are quite wise. Dont be disheartened because bad policies cant remain forever. If we continue to fight the pap, it is a matter before things will change for the betetr

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Just admit that you dont know how to ask good questions.

And bad questions dont deserve answers.

Yeah I dunno how to ask good questions. That's why never get answers.

Same like you lah. Ask PAP so many questions they also never answer. You dunno how to ask good questions either.

If your questions are good then why no answer? Oh wait PAP same like you lor why answer small fry insignificant bug like me?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah I dunno how to ask good questions. That's why never get answers.

Same like you lah. Ask PAP so many questions they also never answer. You dunno how to ask good questions either.

If your questions are good then why no answer? Oh wait PAP same like you lor why answer small fry insignificant bug like me?

I am glad you admit you asked bad questions. So time for you to think carefully and ask good questions

You are wrong again. PAP did answer my questions:
1. They denied that there are no poor in SG
2. They replied that the aged collect cardboard boxes because they want to exercise

Arent the above pap answers?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Looks like Ngiam, Lim Chong Yah, Philip Yeo and many other ex senior civil servants have repented and have found their courage to speak up for the truth now. I am waiting for a pap man who has that courage when they are still part of pap. No point speaking up only when you have left pap

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I am glad you admit you asked bad questions. So time for you to think carefully and ask good questions

You are wrong again. PAP did answer my questions:
1. They denied that there are no poor in SG
2. They replied that the aged collect cardboard boxes because they want to exercise

Arent the above pap answers?

LOL! more like they answer first then you ask he question!

Anyway it's ok lah. Forumers here are not dumb ok? They can see for themselves.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! more like they answer first then you ask he question!

Anyway it's ok lah. Forumers here are not dumb ok? They can see for themselves.

Yes, forumners are not dumb. You say what you want. I say what I want. The readers can form their own impressions of you and me.

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like Ngiam, Lim Chong Yah, Philip Yeo and many other ex senior civil servants have repented and have found their courage to speak up for the truth now. I am waiting for a pap man who has that courage when they are still part of pap. No point speaking up only when you have left pap

People like Ngiam, Lim and Philip dare to speak up only when they have collected their pensions and are comfortably settled in their twilight years. These people I dont respect much.

I respect Singaporeans like Sylvia and Nicole Seah. They are intelligent, articulate, young, rising in their careers but they have the courage to peak up against PAP's wrong doings. They are much better respected than Ngiam, Lim and Philip. And Sylvia and Nicole and both females! Well done!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
People like Ngiam, Lim and Philip dare to speak up only when they have collected their pensions and are comfortably settled in their twilight years. These people I dont respect much.

I respect Singaporeans like Sylvia and Nicole Seah. They are intelligent, articulate, young, rising in their careers but they have the courage to peak up against PAP's wrong doings. They are much better respected than Ngiam, Lim and Philip. And Sylvia and Nicole and both females! Well done!

Another category is Inderjit Singh. He is a good guy, still deep in PAP. But when he was by passed by lesser mortals like Josephine, GraceFu, Mango Michael, he vented his views openly and threw in his towel. Such people still commands very slight respect from Singaporeans, but not much.

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ngiam was PS of Finance and he spoke against high Ministers' salaries after he left the Admin Service. Why didnt he speak up when he was PS? He could have made a difference

Lim Chong Yah was Chairman of NWC. He spoke up against low salary for Singaporeans when he left NWC. Why didnt Lim speak up when he was Chairman?

Philip was PS, Defence. He spoke up against the way things are done in PAP and how decisions are made. Why didnt he speak up when he was PS?

All these top civil servants could have made a huge difference if they had spoken up when they were in positions of high influence. Sadly, they didnt seize the opportunity to make a difference for Singapore

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ngiam was PS of Finance and he spoke against high Ministers' salaries after he left the Admin Service. Why didnt he speak up when he was PS? He could have made a difference

Lim Chong Yah was Chairman of NWC. He spoke up against low salary for Singaporeans when he left NWC. Why didnt Lim speak up when he was Chairman?

Philip was PS, Defence. He spoke up against the way things are done in PAP and how decisions are made. Why didnt he speak up when he was PS?

All these top civil servants could have made a huge difference if they had spoken up when they were in positions of high influence. Sadly, they didnt seize the opportunity to make a difference for Singapore

Liew Heng San was a refreshing contrast to Ngiam, Lim and Philip

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many sinkees who have the conditions (skills or investor status) have already migrated as they were very fed up and disgusted with the PAP corrupt,collusive and nepotistic practices so ingrained in the system .Many have asked many times : Why waste your time to fight for an ungrateful coward sinkee majority lot against the minority pap SOBs ? The facts are sinkees are very self-centred and very timid who have no sense of righteousness and conscience unlike the South Koreans who have the guts and righteousness and conscience to protest and bring about the downfall of a corrupt president.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many sinkees who have the conditions (skills or investor status) have already migrated as they were very fed up and disgusted with the PAP corrupt,collusive and nepotistic practices so ingrained in the system .Many have asked many times : Why waste your time to fight for an ungrateful coward sinkee majority lot against the minority pap SOBs ? The facts are sinkees are very self-centred and very timid who have no sense of righteousness and conscience unlike the South Koreans who have the guts and righteousness and conscience to protest and bring about the downfall of a corrupt president.

what you said are correct. But if we leave, SG will get worse and it is the poor and ill informed who will suffer most.

It is always easy to fight and win quickly. But with 50yrs of pap mismanagement, we need to persevere and even may suffer mocking from PAPIBs and other Singaporeans. If we persist, we will win