Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 53 of 53

Thread: Singapore's Minimum Living Wage

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,347
    My Reputation Points: 250 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Singapore's Minimum Living Wage

    Quote Originally Posted by parrardee View Post
    How could I have woken up when I have never even slumbered? You are too presumptuous.
    of course you didnt know that you were intellectually asleep and in deep slumber

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    15,166
    My Reputation Points: 996 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Singapore's Minimum Living Wage

    Quote Originally Posted by ckmpd View Post
    let us see whether some ah gongs or ah mahs will be desperate enough and have to resort to committing petty crimes to get free board and lodging at Changi Hilton
    Changi airport has free Aircon,free WiFi,access to amenities and 24/7 entertainment can watch planes takeoff and landing.theres a ah ma living there for six years,
    Give them bread and circuses and they will never revolt.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    656
    My Reputation Points: 694 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Singapore's Minimum Living Wage

    Quote Originally Posted by ckmpd View Post
    of course you didnt know that you were intellectually asleep and in deep slumber
    If I were asleep I would not have been able to catch you in your lies.
    cmkpd :I share what I know be it economics, politics, singapore, share market, industry, aviation, companies, sia, Kep corp, SGX, meteorology, etc. anyone is free to express her opinions.

    Singapore Stock Exchange thread



    Mistakes shd never be condoned

    Author: ckmpd, Book: Singaporeans and Israelis

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,347
    My Reputation Points: 250 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Singapore's Minimum Living Wage

    Quote Originally Posted by frenchbriefs View Post
    Changi airport has free Aircon,free WiFi,access to amenities and 24/7 entertainment can watch planes takeoff and landing.theres a ah ma living there for six years,
    but no makan like Changi Hilton. also no fixed room

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,347
    My Reputation Points: 250 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Singapore's Minimum Living Wage

    Quote Originally Posted by parrardee View Post
    If I were asleep I would not have been able to catch you in your lies.
    because u were asleep that's why u mistook my truth for lies and pap's lies for truths

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    656
    My Reputation Points: 694 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Singapore's Minimum Living Wage

    Quote Originally Posted by ckmpd View Post
    because u were asleep that's why u mistook my truth for lies and pap's lies for truths
    Sure sure.
    cmkpd :I share what I know be it economics, politics, singapore, share market, industry, aviation, companies, sia, Kep corp, SGX, meteorology, etc. anyone is free to express her opinions.

    Singapore Stock Exchange thread



    Mistakes shd never be condoned

    Author: ckmpd, Book: Singaporeans and Israelis

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,347
    My Reputation Points: 250 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Singapore's Minimum Living Wage

    Quote Originally Posted by parrardee View Post
    Sure sure.
    I will know that u r not in slumber when u can see that pap saying our aged Singaporeans collect boxes for exercise was a lie

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,906
    My Reputation Points: 505 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Singapore's Minimum Living Wage

    Ckmpd, just because I ask a question and you do not want to answer it, my question becomes "bad". LOL!

    Where are your supporters? Where's RaIders?

    By the way RaIders, I get your point about being more sensitive to Singaporeans and not be so disparaging. But seriously you prefer to support ckmpd and her NATO? Her condo board hire a cheapskate company pay workers little is the fault of PAP and nobody but PAP? And that's telling the "truth" about PAP? She cannot ask condo board to hire company that pay workers more ar?

    Sorry man RaIders, from saying she was going to take PAP to court then never do anything then take credit for Tan Cheng Bock's work to this.....

    All of you out there who are reading this thread make your voice known. Please join in with your thoughts.

    For myself it is precisely this type of kpkb and blame PAP for everything and sitting back saying it is not my problem that made me lose faith in Singaporeans.

    If truly there is hope it would be real Singaporeans who would say they are willing to pay more conservancy charges so that fellow Singaporean cleaners can be paid more. Are they out there?

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,347
    My Reputation Points: 250 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Singapore's Minimum Living Wage

    Quote Originally Posted by nayr69sg View Post
    Ckmpd, just because I ask a question and you do not want to answer it, my question becomes "bad". LOL!

    Where are your supporters? Where's RaIders?

    By the way RaIders, I get your point about being more sensitive to Singaporeans and not be so disparaging. But seriously you prefer to support ckmpd and her NATO? Her condo board hire a cheapskate company pay workers little is the fault of PAP and nobody but PAP? And that's telling the "truth" about PAP? She cannot ask condo board to hire company that pay workers more ar?

    Sorry man RaIders, from saying she was going to take PAP to court then never do anything then take credit for Tan Cheng Bock's work to this.....

    All of you out there who are reading this thread make your voice known. Please join in with your thoughts.

    For myself it is precisely this type of kpkb and blame PAP for everything and sitting back saying it is not my problem that made me lose faith in Singaporeans.

    If truly there is hope it would be real Singaporeans who would say they are willing to pay more conservancy charges so that fellow Singaporean cleaners can be paid more. Are they out there?
    hahaha. you got no substance, now resorting to seek crowd support?

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,906
    My Reputation Points: 505 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Singapore's Minimum Living Wage

    Quote Originally Posted by ckmpd View Post
    hahaha. you got no substance, now resorting to seek crowd support?
    If you look at the thread there are more posts that are against you than supporting you.

    In any case if there are no other comments it just goes to show that Singaporeans simply can't be bothered about minimum wage if they are not the ones earning it. In fact low wages helps keep cost of labour intensive work eg cleaning construction janitor domestic help low and affordable.

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,347
    My Reputation Points: 250 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Singapore's Minimum Living Wage

    Quote Originally Posted by nayr69sg View Post
    If you look at the thread there are more posts that are against you than supporting you.
    Really? and what have u said that makes sense in this thread that shows that u r right and i am wrong??

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,906
    My Reputation Points: 505 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Singapore's Minimum Living Wage

    Quote Originally Posted by ckmpd View Post
    Really? and what have u said that makes sense in this thread that shows that u r right and i am wrong??
    I am not so egoistic pig headed and stubborn to declare that I am right.

    There is no right and wrong lah. Just different people having different views. I asked you a question and you just ignored it and refuse to answer.

    Discussions with you have no substance really. It is either we just go "yay yay ckmpd has posted again so wonderful we fight PAP with truths hooray". Any different views (not even dissenting) from ckmpd = stupid person stupid view stupid question.

    Facist.

    You can talk in a vacuum now. I have consigned you to the same box as frenchbriefs. Cheers.

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6,347
    My Reputation Points: 250 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Singapore's Minimum Living Wage

    Quote Originally Posted by nayr69sg View Post
    I am not so egoistic pig headed and stubborn to declare that I am right.

    There is no right and wrong lah. Just different people having different views. I asked you a question and you just ignored it and refuse to answer.

    .
    Obviously u think u are not egoistic and pig headed.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. AFP: Singapore cost of living sees pawnshops thrive
    By Rogue Trader in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 17-05-2013, 04:02 PM
  2. Singapore GoLd Cup Live @ starhub ch201 ..
    By Fishypie in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 10:10 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 07:01 AM
  4. Singapore as a living laboratory for solar energy
    By metalslug in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21-05-2009, 03:59 PM
  5. Singapore Car Racing Live on TV.
    By NissanViP in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 30-09-2008, 02:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •