Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Singapore's Minimum Living Wage

My Reputation Points: 250 / Power: 0

Default Re: Singapore's Minimum Living Wage

Quote Originally Posted by parrardee View Post
    How could I have woken up when I have never even slumbered? You are too presumptuous.
    of course you didnt know that you were intellectually asleep and in deep slumber

My Reputation Points: 996 / Power: 5

Quote Originally Posted by ckmpd View Post
    let us see whether some ah gongs or ah mahs will be desperate enough and have to resort to committing petty crimes to get free board and lodging at Changi Hilton
    Changi airport has free Aircon,free WiFi,access to amenities and 24/7 entertainment can watch planes takeoff and landing.theres a ah ma living there for six years,
    Give them bread and circuses and they will never revolt.

My Reputation Points: 694 / Power: 0

of course you didnt know that you were intellectually asleep and in deep slumber
    If I were asleep I would not have been able to catch you in your lies.
    cmkpd :I share what I know be it economics, politics, singapore, share market, industry, aviation, companies, sia, Kep corp, SGX, meteorology, etc. anyone is free to express her opinions.

Singapore Stock Exchange thread

Mistakes shd never be condoned

Author: ckmpd, Book: Singaporeans and Israelis

Quote Originally Posted by frenchbriefs View Post
    Changi airport has free Aircon,free WiFi,access to amenities and 24/7 entertainment can watch planes takeoff and landing.theres a ah ma living there for six years,
    but no makan like Changi Hilton. also no fixed room

If I were asleep I would not have been able to catch you in your lies.
    because u were asleep that's why u mistook my truth for lies and pap's lies for truths

My Reputation Points: 694 / Power: 0

because u were asleep that's why u mistook my truth for lies and pap's lies for truths
    Sure sure.
    cmkpd :I share what I know be it economics, politics, singapore, share market, industry, aviation, companies, sia, Kep corp, SGX, meteorology, etc. anyone is free to express her opinions.

Singapore Stock Exchange thread

Mistakes shd never be condoned

Author: ckmpd, Book: Singaporeans and Israelis

Sure sure.
    I will know that u r not in slumber when u can see that pap saying our aged Singaporeans collect boxes for exercise was a lie

My Reputation Points: 505 / Power: 0

Ckmpd, just because I ask a question and you do not want to answer it, my question becomes "bad". LOL!

Where are your supporters? Where's RaIders?

By the way RaIders, I get your point about being more sensitive to Singaporeans and not be so disparaging. But seriously you prefer to support ckmpd and her NATO? Her condo board hire a cheapskate company pay workers little is the fault of PAP and nobody but PAP? And that's telling the "truth" about PAP? She cannot ask condo board to hire company that pay workers more ar?

Sorry man RaIders, from saying she was going to take PAP to court then never do anything then take credit for Tan Cheng Bock's work to this.....

All of you out there who are reading this thread make your voice known. Please join in with your thoughts.

For myself it is precisely this type of kpkb and blame PAP for everything and sitting back saying it is not my problem that made me lose faith in Singaporeans.

If truly there is hope it would be real Singaporeans who would say they are willing to pay more conservancy charges so that fellow Singaporean cleaners can be paid more. Are they out there?

Quote Originally Posted by nayr69sg View Post
    Ckmpd, just because I ask a question and you do not want to answer it, my question becomes "bad". LOL!

Where are your supporters? Where's RaIders?

By the way RaIders, I get your point about being more sensitive to Singaporeans and not be so disparaging. But seriously you prefer to support ckmpd and her NATO? Her condo board hire a cheapskate company pay workers little is the fault of PAP and nobody but PAP? And that's telling the "truth" about PAP? She cannot ask condo board to hire company that pay workers more ar?

Sorry man RaIders, from saying she was going to take PAP to court then never do anything then take credit for Tan Cheng Bock's work to this.....

All of you out there who are reading this thread make your voice known. Please join in with your thoughts.

For myself it is precisely this type of kpkb and blame PAP for everything and sitting back saying it is not my problem that made me lose faith in Singaporeans.

If truly there is hope it would be real Singaporeans who would say they are willing to pay more conservancy charges so that fellow Singaporean cleaners can be paid more. Are they out there?
    hahaha. you got no substance, now resorting to seek crowd support?

hahaha. you got no substance, now resorting to seek crowd support?
    If you look at the thread there are more posts that are against you than supporting you.

In any case if there are no other comments it just goes to show that Singaporeans simply can't be bothered about minimum wage if they are not the ones earning it. In fact low wages helps keep cost of labour intensive work eg cleaning construction janitor domestic help low and affordable.

If you look at the thread there are more posts that are against you than supporting you.
    Really? and what have u said that makes sense in this thread that shows that u r right and i am wrong??

Really? and what have u said that makes sense in this thread that shows that u r right and i am wrong??
    I am not so egoistic pig headed and stubborn to declare that I am right.

There is no right and wrong lah. Just different people having different views. I asked you a question and you just ignored it and refuse to answer.

Discussions with you have no substance really. It is either we just go "yay yay ckmpd has posted again so wonderful we fight PAP with truths hooray". Any different views (not even dissenting) from ckmpd = stupid person stupid view stupid question.

Facist.

You can talk in a vacuum now. I have consigned you to the same box as frenchbriefs. Cheers.

I am not so egoistic pig headed and stubborn to declare that I am right.

There is no right and wrong lah. Just different people having different views. I asked you a question and you just ignored it and refuse to answer.

Obviously u think u are not egoistic and pig headed.

Thread Information