• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Two PRCs kidnapped by Pakistanis, probably dead. LOL!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Commie shit-skin lovers cannibalized by Pakistani shit-skin. LOL!

China working to verify reported killing of kidnapped nationals in Pakistan

A Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson said Friday that China would continue to use various channels to gain and verify information about the reported killing of two Chinese nationals kidnapped in Pakistan last month.

According to spokesperson Hua Chunying, the Chinese Embassy in Pakistan had launched immediate emergency procedures and cooperated with the Pakistani side to rescue the two nationals.

However, Hua said the Pakistani side had provided China information that the two Chinese nationals were probably dead.

Stressing that China opposes terrorism in any form, Hua said China will continue to support Pakistan's efforts to fight terrorism and safeguard national stability.

"China will cooperate more with the international community, including Pakistan, to fight terrorism and maintain global and regional peace," Hua said.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Commie shit-skin lovers cannibalized by Pakistani shit-skin. LOL!

China working to verify reported killing of kidnapped nationals in Pakistan

A Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson said Friday that China would continue to use various channels to gain and verify information about the reported killing of two Chinese nationals kidnapped in Pakistan last month.

According to spokesperson Hua Chunying, the Chinese Embassy in Pakistan had launched immediate emergency procedures and cooperated with the Pakistani side to rescue the two nationals.

However, Hua said the Pakistani side had provided China information that the two Chinese nationals were probably dead.

Stressing that China opposes terrorism in any form, Hua said China will continue to support Pakistan's efforts to fight terrorism and safeguard national stability.

"China will cooperate more with the international community, including Pakistan, to fight terrorism and maintain global and regional peace," Hua said.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. It is always a laugh and great joy and tidings when we chinks get kidnapped and killed. I will be celebrating your death too. :p

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good job my fellow Chinese dog. It is always a laugh and great joy and tidings when we chinks get kidnapped and killed. I will be celebrating your death too. :p

Too bad, you stupid Chinese dog. I am not a Pakistani-loving PRC commie chink. I will celebrate your death but you wouldn't be able to celebrate mine. LOL, you PRC chihuahua!

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too bad, you stupid Chinese dog. I am not a Pakistani-loving PRC commie chink. I will celebrate your death but you wouldn't be able to celebrate mine. LOL, you PRC chihuahua!

My worthless fellow Chinese dog. You will be dying soon and i will be celebrating your death like i did with those worthless PRC chinks. :p

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just stupid 3rd world paki dogs trying to make a quick buck.this shows that chinks are coming up and rich now.it used to be white folks were getting kidnapped by these kunte kinte tribes in africa and india,but now the world knows they are broke as fuck.

yellow is now the new white.